very cool stuff(ddnl)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Gold Member

very cool stuff(ddnl)

ok someone pdf dan duchaines dirty dieting newsletter..in issue 2 is p.a's formula for converting andro to test
    http://members.telocity.com/~wwjjjes/

2. Registered User

Very interesting. I wonder how well this actually works.
  3. Registered User

Interesting... Does this apply to 4AD also?

Now for ingredients for our little brew, acetic acid? Will a diluted version work?
    A
    cetic acid, dilute available as vinegar at grocery stores. Buy the cheapest white vinegar you can find; you don't want the flavorful organic traces of the more costly brands.

Acetic acid, glacial (concentrated) photo chemical

And the sodium Borate...
    Sodium borate available as "laundry booster" for washing clothes; also used as flux for torch welding and ceramics
    •   

4. Registered User

this is so old, i wonder why we havent heard any feedback on it
  5. Gold Member

yep i know its dated but i thought i would just be of some interest..pa has commented theres a very simple process anyone could do in the kitchen to convert 4-diol to test but he wont tell..lol
  6. Banned

Seems kind of dangerous with all the explosion warnings. Ill stick with finaplix and 4-AD or finaplix and snythovol for illegals.
  7. Registered User

Yeah.. it says "WARNING FLAMMABLE, MAY EXPLODE" then it says to dry it in the oven.

Uh, no thanks.
  8. Gold Member

lol hey i didnt expect anyone to try it just thought it would be an interesting read
  9. Registered User

Originally posted by pogue
    Yeah.. it says "WARNING FLAMMABLE, MAY EXPLODE" then it says to dry it in the oven.

Uh, no thanks.
    Its hydrogen! Suck it up women, its not that big a deal. A fan and some open windows and you have some cheap test.
  10. Gold Member

later on in the series of lnewsletter someone asks if they could substitute nor for the andro and get deca duchanine says yes..but remember what pa said about duchaine..he only knew ph's from what pa told him,,duchaine knew more about aas..would love to hear bdc's comments on this process
  11. Registered User

hell, I wanna try it with boldione
  12. Gold Member

chell yeah,i didnt think of that...we could just add to homebrew too..hypothetically speaking
  13. Registered User

Yah, if this yields what it claims you could have an all transdermal and oral bread and butter/bread and margarine. You bros who prefer not to poke (including myself) could have some more options.
    Originally posted by wojo
    chell yeah,i didnt think of that...we could just add to homebrew too..hypothetically speaking
  14. Gold Member

pump! for bdc's opinion
  15. Registered User

That procedure looks very promissing.

As far as hydrogen gas is concerned it should be under .016 moles which would be under half a liter at STP(if I understand this right).  Also vinegar could certainly be used seeing as it is nothing more than a hydronium ion donor to finish the reduction of  alhydrede(no clue how spelled) in andro to make test.  As long as you know the concentration of vinegar(I am thinking around .8 M) and checked the pH constantly it could be used.

It also should also have decent yeild with relativley high purity since it test should be the only non water soluable reactant left before filtering.

I wish there was some feedback on this to see how it goes in the real world.

Edit:  To correct myself I believe that only the hormones in solution would be percipitated and be the only yeild of the procedure, not just the test.
  16. Gold Member

looks like im going to be ordering 10 grams of 4ad and 1,4 very soon
  17. Registered User

This would be very cool if it worked, but who is to say that it works the same on all the PHs?

Secondly, how would you know if it worked or didn't?

If it did work, you could add an ester, some oil, and have home made steroids.
  18. Registered User

This would be very cool if it worked, but who is to say that it works the same on all the PHs?

Secondly, how would you know if it worked or didn't?

If it did work, you could add an ester, some oil, and have home made steroids.
    IMO this procedure should work for any PH whose conversion process involves the reduction of an aldehyde into an alcohol, this would mean any dione would work.  So you could make nadrolene out of 19 Nor Dione, Boldenone out of 1,4 and of course test out of straight up Andro.

Testing for for contents would not be easy.  But since the procedure works by percipating a non water soluable product, the yeild would be of hormonal nature.   The exact composition of product would require a more complicated procedure, something I doubt most of use could perform.  But no matter what the byproduct is gonna be an androgen, so it will posess some anabolic properties.

I still can't get over how decent this procedure is.  Its so damn easy its funny and their are very few risks.  If I have a chance and the funds I might give this procedure and try and see how it goes.  Of course thats a big "IF".
  19. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

i wonder if there's any labs around in this area that would let me convert some boldenone
  20. Registered User

Originally posted by Bean
    i wonder if there's any labs around in this area that would let me convert some boldenone
    If your really interested you could probally do it in your own kitchen with stuff already lying around.  About the only thing you would need is a scale(post offices don't mind as long as know one is watching ), a mL measuring cup that you can pick up any where and a few other simple things availible at walmart if you don't already have them in your basement.  To me this is the greatest part of this thing, it is so incredibly simple.  Of course you could always go drop 500 or 600 bucks on a mini lab and make it look complicated.
  21. Registered User

Originally posted by weissmuller

IMO this procedure should work for any PH whose conversion process involves the reduction of an aldehyde into an alcohol, this would mean any dione would work.  So you could make nadrolene out of 19 Nor Dione, Boldenone out of 1,4 and of course test out of straight up Andro.
    So you think this would only work on dione PHs, not diol versions?
  22. Gold Member

kinda wondering that myself
  23. Registered User

could someone please re-type the article from the magazine and post it as a sticky, cuz this is excellent information, and i think many of us could benefit from this if it lives up to theory.
  24. Registered User

Diols and Diones differ on the groups that they have on the cholesterol backbone.  Diols have a HO group in position 3 and a OH group in position 17.  Diones have a an O group in each position.  Testosterone has  O in the 3 position and a OH in the 17. 

For a diol to become test the HO at 3 must become O.  For a dione to convert, its O in position 17 must become OH.  So they require different actions to convert.  This is why diols and diones convert with different enzymes.

This procedure in the article reduces the alhydrede(sp) forming this O in position 17 into a primary alcohol giving it the OH at position 17 thereby making it test.

This procedure wouldn't convert a diol since it needs a different conversion action.  I guess a procedure could be made for diols(probally very easily also), but it would not be this procedure.
  25. Registered User

Well, in that case, the only diones that I can find sold in bulk is 1,4andro and 19-nordione. Who sells bulk andro powder still?
  26. Gold Member

www.myvitanet.com has the nor
  27. Registered User

hey weismuller, i think its pretty aparent that u know ur stuff pretty well, would u mind putting together a procedure like this, but to convert diols? i think that would help us all out a lot. thanks, whether or not u do it
  28. Registered User

Originally posted by drfly
    hey weismuller, i think its pretty aparent that u know ur stuff pretty well, would u mind putting together a procedure like this, but to convert diols? i think that would help us all out a lot. thanks, whether or not u do it
    Well I am sorry that I am not a chemical engineer and really arn't much an expert at procedure design.  It would be possibly, and pretty easy to convert a diol.  Basically it would be similar to the dione procedure, except it would use an oxidizer instead of a reducer.

The problem is I have to look of the kinetic to determine the temperature at which the desired product is favored and the rate of the reaction.  I have been searching through my chem books like a madman but like I said I am no expert.

But I might have something on the way.  Diols would be so much damn easier seeing as almost no one seems andro-dione powder since its as useless as sand.  If I can put something together I'll definatley throw it up on the board.
  29. Registered User

Originally posted by wojo
    www.myvitanet.com has the nor
    That site has andro powder!

Androstenedione 30 grams bulk

Regular price: $49.95
    Sale price: $18.95, 2/$24.00

19 norandrostene 20 grams bulk pure pharmaceutical grade 19 norandrostenedione 39.95

Contains 20,000 mg per bottle.

Equal to 200-100 mg capsules

Regular price: $89.95 Sale price: $39.95, 2/$70.00

Kilosports has the following:

SALE: 19-NORANDROSTENEDIONE 50 GRAMS ONLY $59.95
    (regular price is $69)

1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione
    (1,4-ADD) 20 grams $49.95

1fast400 sells 1,4andro for $4 a gram, so kilo has the better deal.

Those are the only diones that I could find. There is also Bill's new formasin thing, which is 4-hydroxyandro, which converts to 4-hydroxytest... I wonder if it would be worth looking into.
  30. Registered User

BAC has andro powder at 20 grams for $14

http://www.beyond-a-century.com/
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Very cool AM link! (iSpy)
    By Delta Force in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 08:10 AM
  2. Very Cool Idea
    By RenegadeRows in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 7