myogenix Xtreme Tren-X
- 02-23-2008, 02:55 AM
- 02-23-2008, 11:19 AM
02-23-2008, 11:37 AM
no your thinking of myogenix: spawn. this one is strictly a FinigenX clone.
anyone know how strong this stuff is in a solo run, worthy of adding to a stack?
02-23-2008, 05:18 PM
it is called spawn. it has estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (30mg) and 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletiocallocholanol (8mg) per pill. i wouldn't stack it with anything else, especially not 13-ethyl. Your prolactin levels would be sky high. it's a great product already and with low side effects.
02-23-2008, 05:29 PM
i think my previous post was confusing, im just looking for feedback on their "xtreme tren" product, which is only the Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione (at 30mg caps) and does not contain and epistane, which i have already anyway
02-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Since it's a progestin don't use an AI for post cycle therapy. AI's like ATD (Rebound, Inhibit-E) plus a progestin = delayed gyno. Make sure you have a serm on hand.
02-23-2008, 06:45 PM
Its a 19-Nor prohormone to Dienolone, but its not a progestin. It is not a prohormone to trenbolone, but was marketed this way by Pharmagenx when it was initially released. It stacks well with dry compounds and can potentially cause spikes in prolactin. I would not stack this with a 13-ethyl progestin like a couple of companies are doing, so if anyone is considering an all-in-one with this as an ingredient, then you're likely playing with fire. I've used this twice since 2003. Once stacked with 1-T and once by itself. I had great gains both times and would recommend this to anyone. I used the regular Finigenx Magnum when I stacked it with 1-T and I ran Pharmagenx's (short-lived)Finigenx Magnum Liquid-Gels when I ran it solo. To the OP, the Tri-City Chemicals version(AKA Myogenix)gets very good feedback.
02-23-2008, 07:20 PM
02-23-2008, 07:21 PM
2)you say its not a progestin, isnt it marketed as one?
taken from website:
Part of the progestin family of compounds, Xtreme TREN does not convert to estrogen or DHT, so there is no bloating or gyno. Combine the use of Xtreme TREN with intense workouts and a strict nutrition program and you will notice the difference, and so will everyone else!
* Same ingredient but 1/2 the price of ACL TREN Xtreme 90 Caps
* Fast acting capsules
* Two molecules away from potent Trenbolone +
* 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione is a progestin +
* No DHT conversion or related hair loss or acne +
* No estrogen conversion or related gyno or bloating +
* Works directly at receptor level, no conversion needed +
* Incredible muscle pump +
* JUST FOR men looking to be bigger, leaner, harder, and stronger +
* Use with proper nutrition and exercise
* Part of the progestin family of compounds, XTREME TREN does not convert to estrogen or DHT, so there is no bloating or gyno.
* Combine the use of XTREME TREN with intense workouts and a strict nutrition program and you will notice the difference, and so will everyone else!
* As a dietary supplement take 1 to 3 capsules at regular intervals daily with food. Do Not exceed 6 capsules per day. Take for a maximum of 6 to 8 weeks , then stop for at least 4 weeks before starting again.
02-23-2008, 07:32 PM
02-23-2008, 07:39 PM
02-23-2008, 08:24 PM
02-23-2008, 08:27 PM
02-23-2008, 08:30 PM
02-23-2008, 08:48 PM
02-23-2008, 09:13 PM
Nomenclature: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
Side effects: aggrevation of gynecomastia. This is a progestin (it can convert to trenbolone). Expect tren-like sides.
Reputation: Though there hasn't been much logged on this bad boy, those who've used it have liked it. This is a prohormone to Tren.
Ok so the Sinners been wrong all these years, thanks Slo. I'll let him know you said so. And no you can't argue with someone who know's everything. At least your name's fitting.
02-23-2008, 09:23 PM
02-23-2008, 09:27 PM
02-23-2008, 09:42 PM
02-23-2008, 09:45 PM
02-23-2008, 09:51 PM
02-23-2008, 09:51 PM
02-23-2008, 09:56 PM
02-23-2008, 09:58 PM
02-23-2008, 10:10 PM
Ok well since you insist. I looked at your link at BaBies dot com. However it doesn't say anywhere there that 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione is not a progestin. PA does say it isn't a pre to Tren but it is still active, nothing about whether it's a progestin or not. And where do I say I believe everything PA says? Put a link to this... Because he answers a question for me I believe everything he says? I've read some stuff PA said which was very true and some he wrote which was completely wrong. Also where'd your BS in chem come from?
Similar Forum Threads
- By fcpcjc in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 37Last Post: 08-04-2009, 08:09 PM
- By tykraus7 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2008, 02:05 AM
- By fcpcjc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-07-2008, 10:53 AM
- By robd28 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-23-2007, 11:18 PM
- By lethaltricks in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:50 PM