myogenix Xtreme Tren-X

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione

i guess its a clone of finigenx but, is it any good? how would this stack up to other PH's like Max LMG, Prop, Furaza?

P

Pimp C

Awards
yeah its an awesome product. it's tren/epistane together.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
no your thinking of myogenix: spawn. this one is strictly a FinigenX clone.

anyone know how strong this stuff is in a solo run, worthy of adding to a stack?

P

Pimp C

Awards
it is called spawn. it has estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (30mg) and 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletiocallocholanol (8mg) per pill. i wouldn't stack it with anything else, especially not 13-ethyl. Your prolactin levels would be sky high. it's a great product already and with low side effects.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
i think my previous post was confusing, im just looking for feedback on their "xtreme tren" product, which is only the Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione (at 30mg caps) and does not contain and epistane, which i have already anyway

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Since it's a progestin don't use an AI for post cycle therapy. AI's like ATD (Rebound, Inhibit-E) plus a progestin = delayed gyno. Make sure you have a serm on hand.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Its a 19-Nor prohormone to Dienolone, but its not a progestin. It is not a prohormone to trenbolone, but was marketed this way by Pharmagenx when it was initially released. It stacks well with dry compounds and can potentially cause spikes in prolactin. I would not stack this with a 13-ethyl progestin like a couple of companies are doing, so if anyone is considering an all-in-one with this as an ingredient, then you're likely playing with fire. I've used this twice since 2003. Once stacked with 1-T and once by itself. I had great gains both times and would recommend this to anyone. I used the regular Finigenx Magnum when I stacked it with 1-T and I ran Pharmagenx's (short-lived)Finigenx Magnum Liquid-Gels when I ran it solo. To the OP, the Tri-City Chemicals version(AKA Myogenix)gets very good feedback.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
LOL, it wasn't confusing at all. PimpC is just confused. The product you are inquiring about, like you said, is STRICTLY estra-4 (aka) 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. It supposedly converts into trenbolone acetate in the body. PimpC there is NO epistane in this product. You're thinking of their Spawn product. Orem, I haven't used this compound myself, but like I stated in my previous post, it'd be good to stack with something wet or you could just run it standalone. It gives muscle and strength gains along with some great hardness and vascularity. It's not supposed to aromatize or convert to DHT, but you will need a prolactin inhibitor while using it.
i guess i should get some caber but, its so expensive, and b6 according to dinoiii isnt worthwhile when i asked about P-5-p

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Its a 19-Nor prohormone to Dienolone, but its not a progestin. It is not a prohormone to trenbolone, but was marketed this way by Pharmagenx when it was initially released. It stacks well with dry compounds and can potentially cause spikes in prolactin. I would not stack this with a 13-ethyl progestin like a couple of companies are doing, so if anyone is considering an all-in-one with this as an ingredient, then you're likely playing with fire. I've used this twice since 2003. Once stacked with 1-T and once by itself. I had great gains both times and would recommend this to anyone. I used the regular Finigenx Magnum when I stacked it with 1-T and I ran Pharmagenx's (short-lived)Finigenx Magnum Liquid-Gels when I ran it solo. To the OP, the Tri-City Chemicals version(AKA Myogenix)gets very good feedback.
1)Any idea what the effective dose of this is? 90-120mg?
2)you say its not a progestin, isnt it marketed as one?
taken from website:
Part of the progestin family of compounds, Xtreme TREN does not convert to estrogen or DHT, so there is no bloating or gyno. Combine the use of Xtreme TREN with intense workouts and a strict nutrition program and you will notice the difference, and so will everyone else!

* Same ingredient but 1/2 the price of ACL TREN Xtreme 90 Caps

* Fast acting capsules

* Two molecules away from potent Trenbolone +

* 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione is a progestin +

* No DHT conversion or related hair loss or acne +

* No estrogen conversion or related gyno or bloating +

* Works directly at receptor level, no conversion needed +

* Incredible muscle pump +

* JUST FOR men looking to be bigger, leaner, harder, and stronger +

* Use with proper nutrition and exercise

* Part of the progestin family of compounds, XTREME TREN does not convert to estrogen or DHT, so there is no bloating or gyno.
* Combine the use of XTREME TREN with intense workouts and a strict nutrition program and you will notice the difference, and so will everyone else!
* As a dietary supplement take 1 to 3 capsules at regular intervals daily with food. Do Not exceed 6 capsules per day. Take for a maximum of 6 to 8 weeks , then stop for at least 4 weeks before starting again.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
It is a progestin. 19-Norandrosta = Estra.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Since it's a progestin don't use an AI for post cycle therapy. AI's like ATD (Rebound, Inhibit-E) plus a progestin = delayed gyno. Make sure you have a serm on hand.
on lean bulk they run post cycle therapy AI's and Cort inhibitors 2 weeks into post cycle therapy because of on cycle supression leading strong into pct initially. i thought they were pretty Interesting methods, makes sense

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
It is a progestin. 19-Norandrosta = Estra.
That does not equal progestin, but thanks again. Try taking a look at Legal Gear's forum. We discussed this a bit last year and I think he may have reposted some of that info. on this forum.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
i guess i should get some caber but, its so expensive, and b6 according to dinoiii isnt worthwhile when i asked about P-5-p
Mucuna Pruriens is a potent dopaminergic and its readliy available for a good deal less than Cabergoline in either its research form or its Rx.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
1)Any idea what the effective dose of this is? 90-120mg?
2)you say its not a progestin, isnt it marketed as one?
taken from website:
Yeah, most companies also market this as a Trenbolone percursors as well, but we also know this isn't accurate. 90-120mg is a good dosage for this product. I actually have three bottles of G.E.T.'s Tren250 that I plan on using in the future. I probably would have picked up the Xtreme Tren instead had I known that it was an effective clone last month. This is new info. to me.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hey Slow-Mun, not trying to hijack here, but what are your thoughts on methoxy-trn? I have 2 bottles to use in the future. I can't really decide what to stack it with.
Is this the ALRI/Generic Labz version or KiloSports Trenadrol? We were having a pretty lengthy discussion about this on another forum. Some of us users believe that the Trenadrol version is a bit too harsh(back pumps, BP elevation) and effective to be unmethylated.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Finigenix Magnum
Innovators: PharmagenX
Nomenclature: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
Dosages: 50-75mg
Side effects: aggrevation of gynecomastia. This is a progestin (it can convert to trenbolone). Expect tren-like sides.
Reputation: Though there hasn't been much logged on this bad boy, those who've used it have liked it. This is a prohormone to Tren.

Ok so the Sinners been wrong all these years, thanks Slo. I'll let him know you said so. And no you can't argue with someone who know's everything. At least your name's fitting.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Ok so the Sinners been wrong all these years, thanks Slo. I'll let him know you said so. And no you can't argue with someone who know's everything. At least your name's fitting.
I'm not going to argue with you. Try posting your statement on Legal Gear's forum and seeing what responses you get. Maybe if I had the same screen name on this forum that I do on others(solomon1979), then you'd actually take some of what I post seriously. It makes no difference to me though, b/c you haven't even ran a cycle before and yet give advice as if you have been doing this for years. I can't win an arguement in the face of such overwhelming odds:rolleyes:.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
ALRI Methoxy-Trn. I WAS going to get the Trenadrol, but after I read a label that stated 30mg as opposed to the original 3mg I said wtf? So I got the ALRI instead. I thought maybe it was just a misprint, but after talking to many differnt people who have newer bottles and looking at the bottles pictured on web retailers, they all STILL say 30mg. It seems that if it was a misprint, it would've been taken care of by now. Maybe there is something fishy about it then, since you mention it being more harsh in the sides department.
User feedback seems to differ somewhat. Some that have ran both seem to think that Trenadrol is different(more effective with more sides). I actually haven't run either, but if I did, then I probably would only stack it with a non-aromitizing compound like Halo or Epi. BTW, 30mg would only make sense if it was a 19-Nor product. ALRI has publicly stated that Trenadrol is not the same as its Methoxy-TRN product, so who knows.....I think Dr.D was testing some Trenadrol samples against Methoxy-TRN, but he rarely posts here anymore to check what the outcome was.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to argue with you. Try posting your statement on Legal Gear's forum and seeing what responses you get. Maybe if I had the same screen name on this forum that I do on others(solomon1979), then you'd actually take some of what I post seriously. It makes no difference to me though, b/c you haven't even ran a cycle before and yet give advice as if you have been doing this for years. I can't win an arguement in the face of such overwhelming odds:rolleyes:.
I could care less where you post, a lot of people who post admit they don't know shi! & just have a lot of time. So where'd you get your chemistry degree at? Do you have a degree at all? Running a cycle or not means nothing. Doctors know a lot about addiction and don't need to take drugs to do so. Post the studies showing this isn't a Tren pre and I won't say another word. Trust me I'd prefer not to waste time with people like you, just post up the proof or shut up.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I could care less where you post, a lot of people who post admit they don't know shi! & just have a lot of time. So where'd you get your chemistry degree at? Do you have a degree at all? Running a cycle or not means nothing. Doctors know a lot about addiction and don't need to take drugs to do so. Post the studies showing this isn't a Tren pre and I won't say another word. Trust me I'd prefer not to waste time with people like you, just post up the proof or shut up.
Since you believe everything Patrick Arnold tells you then please look here-
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167316&highlight=Finigenx+is+a+lie

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Dude are you for real? Like I'd even look at anything on BB.com. That says it all about you right there.
:wtf:I guess nothing will suffice then. I was really looking forward to you STFU too:(. I'm sure someone else will follow the link and explain it for you.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Ok well since you insist. I looked at your link at BaBies dot com. However it doesn't say anywhere there that 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione is not a progestin. PA does say it isn't a pre to Tren but it is still active, nothing about whether it's a progestin or not. And where do I say I believe everything PA says? Put a link to this... Because he answers a question for me I believe everything he says? I've read some stuff PA said which was very true and some he wrote which was completely wrong. Also where'd your BS in chem come from?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Here you go genius. Directly from your God, PA himself over at bb.com. Yea, that's where he posts the most often. "This product is not a trenbolone precursor. It is a readily avaiable chemical intermediate from china. It can chemically be made into trenbolone but in the body it cannot. IT is missing a double bond in the 11 position. the body cannot add the double bond, it must be done chemically in a reaction. you are being lied to. later" Oh, and also, " YOu may be confused. The chemical structure of this product was clearly stated to be estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. There is no amibiguity in regards to whether or not this can function as a biological trenbolone precursor - it cannot. That is where the lie is, in the claims of the marketer. The product may still have some activity. I stated that. HOwever, according to the literature the conversion steroid (estra-4,9-diene-17b-ol,3-one) should not be as potent as trenbolone." SO with that being said; STFU :)
PA God? Where I say that? Link me? Very untrue. Hell even if he was it's be better than you having Slo-mun as a god :rofl: Where's your degree from BG? Hell you're the one who believes prolactin bulid-up is the reason certain people got delayed gyno from Superdrol. It's cool stupid people have a tendency to stick together - very clear here. I'll respond more to you 2's antics later. I got better things to do on a Saturday night than sit in front of this thing.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione

i guess its a clone of finigenx but, is it any good? how would this stack up to other PH's like Max LMG, Prop, Furaza?
I appologize for wrecking your thread. It happens sometimes............

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I appologize for wrecking your thread. It happens sometimes............
I apologize Slo wrecked your thread too. By saying 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene was not a progestin, this is where it all began. Dienolone? No. If it doesn't convert to Tren the other thing it could be is nandrolone. Back to the original reason you started to argue with me, 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene-3,17 is a progestin. Slo like I said post a link to proof that it’s not, not a gay BB dot com link with a bunch of useless chatter. You‘re can't you just admit when you're wrong instead of ruining thread after thread. What 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione AKA Estra 4,9 diene-3,17 dione converts to isn’t the issue. Personally I’m not 100% certain what it converts to and don‘t care, I was just going by what the manufacture advertises it as - pre tren (two molecules away). But in any case judging by its chemical make up it IS a progestin. It converts to either tren or nandrolone and either way - it's a progestin.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/deca-durabolin.htm

Bass you were right - why would anyone want to argue with Slo - it’s a waste of time. Slo it’s a shame because some companies can be made or broken by forums. You’re the poster boy for the main reason why some companies image can get shafted by some know it all jerk-off rep. I know with a gig like yours you don’t get paid or anything but I’m sure you get a free bottle of creatine here & there. So you’re in a forum representing a company yet you go around criticize what others say just because they disagreed with one of your boyfriends in the past? And the best part is you start these arguments purposely (even when wrong) then try and blame it on me. Wow what kind of image does that portray? Most companies like people to rep them that respect others views & opinions especially customers & consumers. As company rep should show the utmost respect and even when the consumer is wrong never should a rep attack their opinion. You truly are a tool, any company would be proud going out of business with you by their side. Keep up the great work! As for you Bass - never mind that’s way too easy. Where’d you two get your Masters degrees? What you guys do for a living in real life? Sorry if I'm being an ass but it was all started wrongly just like how you (Slo) hijacked 2 of my threads to say useless shi! just to try and argue - get a life. Then again maybe there's an apology in the 2 threads I started that you entered rambling stupid crap that had nothing to do with my threads but judging from your charactor I doubt it. Bass - Slo just make sure I get an invite when you two queers get hitched, peace.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I apologize Slo wrecked your thread too. By saying 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene was not a progestin, this is where it all began. Dienolone? No. If it doesn't convert to Tren the other thing it could be is nandrolone.
It is a prohormone and its target hormone is Dienolone. I can't believe you think that if its not Tren then it must be Nandrolone. I think if you'd have been around for the first couple of waves of prohormones then you might have a different opinion.

Last edited:
slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Bass you were right - why would anyone want to argue with Slo - it’s a waste of time. Slo it’s a shame because some companies can be made or broken by forums. You’re the poster boy for the main reason why some companies image can get shafted by some know it all jerk-off rep. I know with a gig like yours you don’t get paid or anything but I’m sure you get a free bottle of creatine here & there. So you’re in a forum representing a company yet you go around criticize what others say just because they disagreed with one of your boyfriends in the past? And the best part is you start these arguments purposely (even when wrong) then try and blame it on me. Wow what kind of image does that portray? Most companies like people to rep them that respect others views & opinions especially customers & consumers. As company rep should show the utmost respect and even when the consumer is wrong never should a rep attack their opinion. You truly are a tool, any company would be proud going out of business with you by their side. Keep up the great work!
So you blame Axis Labs for PWNing you and not me? I feel cheated somehow:lol:. I believe I've done all of the work. Anyhow, I guess you believe that I should be some sort of "yes sir," drone and agree with your obviously, inaccurate assessments for the good of the company that I represent. I'm pretty sure the majority of reps around the various boards would quit if they were forced to act this way for free product. Nothing I say is the opinion of the owners of Axis Labs. They are good people and I have never claimed to be an authority on anything. I've used most of the products that I talk about, so that's where the bulk of my knowledge comes from. Most people would agree that experience does count for alot concerning the usage of AAS/PH/PS's.

Last edited:
heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
slow-- im doubting you, but was curious if you could explain to me what would constitute a hormone as a progestin. im just confused on what makes a progestin a progestin and how it is different for other androgens? i have been wondering that of sometime so if you could enlighten me it would be very helpful. thanks

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I apologize Slo wrecked your thread too. By saying 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene was not a progestin, this is where it all began. Dienolone? No. If it doesn't convert to Tren the other thing it could be is nandrolone.
:wtf: Where are you getting your chemical info. Anyone who has taken any Organic Chem should know this converts to dienolone. I have stated this many, many times on this site myself and I am NOT one of the most knowledable people here. Nandrolone does not have a 9,10 double bond. Tren also has a double bond at the 11th carbon.
Every heard of M-Dien? Throw an methyl on a 17a and make this 17-keto a 17b hydroxy there it is. So lets see. We have had how many dione prohormones in the past? The whole point with a dione is to convert the 17-keto to a hydroxyl group. So if it converts to unmethylated M-dien what is that. Dien? What did you think Dien stood for? Dienolone!
Sorry just had to go off when you were calling these guys out for their degrees when they were right.

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
slow-- im doubting you, but was curious if you could explain to me what would constitute a hormone as a progestin. im just confused on what makes a progestin a progestin and how it is different for other androgens? i have been wondering that of sometime so if you could enlighten me it would be very helpful. thanks
While not being slow, the most common thing I've notice while looking at the structures of progesterone/progesting is that none of them simply have a 17-oh or 17-keto. Here is progesterone:

All progestins are synthetic modifications on this.
I looked at 21 different progestin structures and they were all different. 19-nor seemed to have nothing to do with them being a progestin though. Progesterone is not a 19-nor and:
Progesterone is a C-21 steroid hormone involved in the female menstrual cycle, pregnancy (supports gestation) and embryogenesis of humans and other species. Progesterone belongs to a class of hormones called progestogens, and is the major naturally occurring human progestogen.

Progesterone should not be confused with progestins, which are synthetically produced progestogens.

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6824271&highlight=progestin

All posted by Patrick Arnold this year:

sex hormone activity has nothing to do with DSHEA compliance. DSHEA compliance is an issue having to do with being found in food or other things

you are thinking DEA issue. that is more complicated. there is an exemption for progestins on there but its not so simple

besides, most of these componunds people are calling progestins are not really progestins. they share vague chemical similarity with known pharmaceutical progestins and maybe have slight progestational activity but in my expert opinion would NOT fall into the category of progestin. they would be considered in the androgen class.

case in point would be estra-4,9-dien-3,17-dione
progestin is something that has progestational activity. but the complicated thing is most androgens have a certain degree of progestational activity (albeit minor for most)

its really a subjective call. certainly something like norethindrone from birth control pills can be considered a progestin (even though it has substantial androgenic activity). and then norethandrolone would be considered an androgen (even though it is very close in structure to norethindrone and has substantial progestational activity)
then there is the chemical aspect of what is a progestin

there are two classes of progestins - the C20-keto progestins such as classic progesterone and its derivatives, and the 17alpha-ethynyl estren derivatives such as norethindrone and norgestrel

i would think anything that is not in these structural classes would not be considered a progestin by an authority in this field. the only supplement i am aware of that fit this definition was the stuff that was in the old methyl-1-p (which was a C20-keto derivative
then there is the chemical aspect of what is a progestin

there are two classes of progestins - the C20-keto progestins such as classic progesterone and its derivatives, and the 17alpha-ethynyl estren derivatives such as norethindrone and norgestrel

i would think anything that is not in these structural classes would not be considered a progestin by an authority in this field. the only supplement i am aware of that fit this definition was the stuff that was in the old methyl-1-p (which was a C20-keto derivative

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Ha, our boy Z just went and asked PA over on MD about it being a progestin. Wonder if he'll come back a little more humble? Or if he'll even come back.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info J. reps

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
:wtf: Where are you getting your chemical info. Anyone who has taken any Organic Chem should know this converts to dienolone. I have stated this many, many times on this site myself and I am NOT one of the most knowledable people here. Nandrolone does not have a 9,10 double bond. Tren also has a double bond at the 11th carbon.
Every heard of M-Dien? Throw an methyl on a 17a and make this 17-keto a 17b hydroxy there it is. So lets see. We have had how many dione prohormones in the past? The whole point with a dione is to convert the 17-keto to a hydroxyl group. So if it converts to unmethylated M-dien what is that. Dien? What did you think Dien stood for? Dienolone!
Sorry just had to go off when you were calling these guys out for their degrees when they were right.
Thanks for the info.. I wouldn't have been able to explain things as eloquently or without losing my cool again. Reps to you.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Mucuna Pruriens is a potent dopaminergic and its readliy available for a good deal less than Cabergoline in either its research form or its Rx.
could you be more specific in terms of extract or standards of this. This is just stardard "L-dopa"? or "1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)"?

id like to get which ever is tried and true to work

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) is Mucuna Pruriens standardized for L-Dopa and would be a good choice for a mucana product. As would Lipo-PM.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for this thread, i have been looking for info on this compound for awhile now, subed for later use

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Ha, our boy Z just went and asked PA over on MD about it being a progestin. Wonder if he'll come back a little more humble? Or if he'll even come back.
He got his answer last night in post 472 in the MD thread-
it is neither a progestin nor a tren precursor.
I guess we can all rest assured that this will be considered common knowledge, b/c it was answered in the MD thread.

T

tilerbreaker

Awards
Another quote from PA that might be useful here, if anyone's interested...

androgens that have high progestational activity are usually 19nors, especially 17alpha alkylated 19-nors. I would not expect dht derivatives such as dmt and epithio to be very progestational. Half life most likely typical of other methylated orals

T

tilerbreaker

Awards
Also, this thread has some drama, but it has a lot of good info on the progestin topic...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/84845-progestins-progestational-hormones.html

Edit: sorry for bringing this back up if it's dead...I just think it's pretty interesting and there seems to be a lot of misconceptions. I think the confusion comes from classifying a PH/steroid as a progestin (which is rare and requires certain chemical constituents to technically be called that) and saying it has progestational activity, meaning that even though that isn't it's primary effect, it may, to some minor degree, activate progesterone receptors.

Still, it seems that all the problems that come with increased progestational activity may require high estrogen to become really noticable...so if you can stop the estrogen (on cycle or during the "rebound"), you should have a good chance of avoiding the progestational sides...that's my theory from my reading, anyway...

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
This has been both informative and entertaining :numbered:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Hey THEOREM, I started a H-Drol cycle three weeks ago (currently on my 3rd week) and started stacking Xtreme Tren by Tri-City CHemicals on Sunday.

If you start taking it and if you're interested we can compare results at the end. Like you I looked for answers and decided the best way to figure this one out was by giving it a try. I'm keeping a log as a continuation of a failed attempt to gain weight here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/74281-start-over.html

Open the thread and scroll down on the first post, that is where I summarize my updates.

I hope that helps.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Hey THEOREM, I started a H-Drol cycle three weeks ago (currently on my 3rd week) and started stacking Xtreme Tren by Tri-City CHemicals on Sunday.

If you start taking it and if you're interested we can compare results at the end. Like you I looked for answers and decided the best way to figure this one out was by giving it a try. I'm keeping a log as a continuation of a failed attempt to gain weight here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/74281-start-over.html

Open the thread and scroll down on the first post, that is where I summarize my updates.

I hope that helps.
i did buy them, so i might add it to havoc or ergomax for next cycle.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
HAHA, this thread has been very entertaining lol. Well, I just started my phera-sd bridge with trena starting week 3. Now, could I be making a mistake running this compound with those other two, or would it be a good addition? Also, I read no AI post cycle. Why? And what about an AI on cycle? Just trying to be prepared guys!

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
HAHA, this thread has been very entertaining lol. Well, I just started my phera-sd bridge with trena starting week 3. Now, could I be making a mistake running this compound with those other two, or would it be a good addition? Also, I read no AI post cycle. Why? And what about an AI on cycle? Just trying to be prepared guys!
no so sure i believe its because of the fear of getting rebound later on?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
stacking with Epi/havoc would be safer perhaps.