First PH cycle

wannabswole

Awards
sup homies

Bout to start a cycle after i order and make sure i got everything down...

H-Drol 50mg for 4 weeks
Cycle Support by AI
Post Cycle Support by AI
Fish Oil
Muti Vit
Flaxseed Oil
Musclemilk
NO shotgun

Should I do Cycle Support a week before cycle and during PCT?

I been training for years now i hit a spot where i cant pass this point! tryin to bulk up to 190lbs im 170lbs right now

Help advice please!

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I'd add in an AI and cort blocker for PCT, dont worry about preloading the cycle support because h-drol isnt that bad.

wannabswole

Awards
AI? like nolva or clomid?
whats a cort blocker?

dan12345

dan12345

Awards
a cort bloker will help reduce your cortisol as while on h-drol your cortisol will be raised so adding a cort bloker in pct will help normalize that.

heres a link to a cortisol bloker thats worth getting http://www.discountanabolics.com/p/SN17

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
a cort bloker will help reduce your cortisol as while on h-drol your cortisol will be raised so adding a cort bloker in post cycle therapy will help normalize that.

heres a link to a cortisol bloker thats worth getting http://www.discountanabolics.com/p/SN17
there are many Cortisol products out there, I have a thread regarding some of them:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/86099-looking-rec-cortisol.html

what are you're goals for your cycle/how much weight at you looking to gain? the reason that I ask is that I hope you're not expecting to go from 170 to 190 in a 4 week h-drol cycle. from what i've read most people get smaller gains with Halodrol; maybe 7-9 pounds.

also, what are you're other stats? age, height, bf%, etc?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
halo will give u modest gains but nothign explosive and nowhere near the dept of 20 lbs. if you work hard and eat extremely good you may be able to pack on 12-15 lbs but that would be a feat if u ask me. shoot for 10lbs and keep protein very very high

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd add in an AI and cort blocker for post cycle therapy, dont worry about preloading the cycle support because h-drol isnt that bad.
also, is a cort blocker really necessary for a halodrol cycle?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt say its NESSESARY but first time thru i wud run it, retain2 works well for me and so does ALRI's REstore. its up to u which company u want to use they are generaly all the same. if i were you i would go for it just incase you are prone to high levels of cortisol post cycle. i know for one i am, which is why i lost the majority of my gains my first time running a.a.s.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AI? like nolva or clomid?
whats a cort blocker?
AI = 6-oxo or something similar.

nolva or clomid would be a SERM. I doubt that would be necessary for a low dosage (50mg) of h-drol.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i agree with rob no need for a serm after halo, very mild compound.