M-DROL Bad Batch - AnabolicMinds.com

M-DROL Bad Batch

1. New Member

M-DROL Bad Batch

I realize the only way to really tell if I have a bad batch is to just take it and see if I get results or get it tested, but I just wanted to see if I could be able to identify a bad batch by a bottle number or something.

Thanks

2. Advanced Member

no it was a certain batch find a rep from the company and ask
  3. Banned

I think some are even saying the bad batch was good for them,and others say trust me it was"bunk"The company had the bad batch tested and said it was "pure"Some say they tested only good bottles of the bad batch.Catch my drift?I have three bottles and can "feel" that i will love every last cycle from those bottles,first starts at the beginning of aprilCan't efing wait.
    •   

4. Banned

If you just got it from nutraplanet it's prob the bigger bottles,i believe someone has been using that one and noticed superdrol affects.Thats the 3 i have
    P8353
    E0112
  5. New Member

Thanks guys! Appreciate the feedback.

I don't start that cycle until April also, so I'll keep you all updated on everything.
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fcpcjc View Post
    Thanks guys! Appreciate the feedback.

I don't start that cycle until April also, so I'll keep you all updated on everything.
    Good to know.How do you plan on dosing it?
  7. New Member

10/20/20 with the possibility of a fourth depending on the sides.

nolvadex for pct

ai cycle support before, during, and after cycle.
  8. Banned

I was thinking 10/10/10 but i bet i bump it up to 20 by week 2 as well.I have even been thinking of just doing 20/20/20.If you do10 the first day and then 20for 22 days(23 days) that uses half the bottle.I would like to see what just 10mg's throughout does,but i don't want to regret it when cycles done and then having to wait for next cycle.I will use nolva as well but ai afterwards only,they say superdrol is an antiestrogen.
  9. Board Sponsor

There was no bad batch on M-Drol. The batch in question - the raw materials were tested before they were capsulated and the finished product was tested as well. We are having another bottle sent to the lab to retest again as well, but confident that there wont be a problem with it.

There is no difference in the amount of active in the larger bottle size. We are using a second encapsulation facility and they cannot run a capsule smaller than '0' size so bigger capsules = bigger bottles.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  11. Banned

Thanks cel.I have been scared a couple times,but for the most part i'm keeping faith in ya'll,I think this is just a "bomb scare" going on right now.
  12. Advanced Member

I bought two bottles of the m14ad isnt this stuff bunk for sure or is it good? is their any way to exchange them?
  13. sly
    Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    There was no bad batch on M-Drol. The batch in question - the raw materials were tested before they were capsulated and the finished product was tested as well. We are having another bottle sent to the lab to retest again as well, but confident that there wont be a problem with it.

There is no difference in the amount of active in the larger bottle size. We are using a second encapsulation facility and they cannot run a capsule smaller than '0' size so bigger capsules = bigger bottles.
    You still making P-PLEX?
  14. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    I bought two bottles of the m14ad isnt this stuff bunk for sure or is it good? is their any way to exchange them?
    Yes, we offered exchange on those. PM me for info
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Another great point made is many guys will run M-Drol and put on 15+ pounds and be ecstatic - then they'll run a couple more cycles of whatever. Then back to another M-Drol cycle and they'll put on maybe 10lb or less & complain that it's bad. I think a lot of this is just chemical adaptation by the body and cycles being run too soon after one another. CEL has some of the best customer service & prices not to mention an absurd record of quality. Thanks B.
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post

If I may ask, what brought up the concern there was a bad batch? Did somebody claim it didn't work for them, or did you guys notice something while manufacturing, or what? Just curious.
  17. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Another great point made is many guys will run M-Drol and put on 15+ pounds and be ecstatic - then they'll run a couple more cycles of whatever. Then back to another M-Drol cycle and they'll put on maybe 10lb or less & complain that it's bad. I think a lot of this is just chemical adaptation by the body and cycles being run too soon after one another. CEL has some of the best customer service & prices not to mention an absurd record of quality. Thanks B.
    I agree with the above. Alot of people expect results to be the same each cycle but it is normal with most anything for subsequent cycles to lead to less gains than the preceding cycle. Another factor is that if you put on 15 lbs ___ number of times, you body is getting closer to genetic limitation to where you are not going to keep doing that an unlimited number of times.
  18. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by fcpcjc View Post
    If I may ask, what brought up the concern there was a bad batch? Did somebody claim it didn't work for them, or did you guys notice something while manufacturing, or what? Just curious.
    There were a couple of people that said that they werent responding the way that they thought they should. In one case, one of the people was only 7 days or so into a cycle and in another case the person had run multiple cycles. I think that its just really a case of when one person reads that oh, something didnt work for someone, they are quick to assume that something is wrong with the product rather than looking at all of the other factors - diet, training, ph experience, etc.

There was no error in manufacturing. The raws were tested before manufacturing and then the finished product was tested again afterwards.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Some people don't respond to certain compounds and often blame the manufacturer for poor quality. I remember when superdrol first came out, most of the users reported great gains with the recommended dose, some had to increase it significantly, and some reported zero effects. The same thing happened before SD with M1T, which is supposed to be much stronger.

There are many SD logs several yeard old here at AM, you simply have to find and read them.

I hope you get awesome results from your M-Drol cycle. I have a bottle of AX SD that I need to use before opening my CEL M-Drol.
  20. New Member

who flagged me by saying i was spamming advertisements?

Similar Forum Threads

1. m-drol batch
    By sausagefest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 10:38 PM
  2. M-Drol Batch#
    By chestoo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 10:09 AM
  3. bad batch of M-Drol?
    By beebab in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 114