oral turinadrol/methyl xt cycle

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
im doing a 6 weeker. Methyl xt at 3 caps a day for the whole 6 week and i am adding oral turinadrol (halodrol clone) on week 3. I will do nolva at 40/40/20/20, retain, and activate for for weeks for pct. Im bulking doing 4500+ calories, very high protein. Any suggestions? How bad do you guys think suppression will be. I am also doing fish oil, milk thistle, creatine monohydrate, glutamine, waxy maize, whey, multi on and off cycle but the first week of pct im double dosing. thanks guys!:squat:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
im doing a 6 weeker. Methyl xt at 3 caps a day for the whole 6 week and i am adding oral turinadrol (halodrol clone) on week 3. I will do nolva at 40/40/20/20, retain, and activate for for weeks for post cycle therapy. Im bulking doing 4500+ calories, very high protein. Any suggestions? How bad do you guys think suppression will be. I am also doing fish oil, milk thistle, creatine monohydrate, glutamine, waxy maize, whey, multi on and off cycle but the first week of post cycle therapy im double dosing. thanks guys!:squat:
What's your stats - Age/Height/Weight/Experience? 4,500 cals seems like a bit of overkill to me unless you're over 220#

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
im doing a 6 weeker. Methyl xt at 3 caps a day for the whole 6 week and i am adding oral turinadrol (halodrol clone) on week 3. I will do nolva at 40/40/20/20, retain, and activate for for weeks for post cycle therapy. Im bulking doing 4500+ calories, very high protein. Any suggestions? How bad do you guys think suppression will be. I am also doing fish oil, milk thistle, creatine monohydrate, glutamine, waxy maize, whey, multi on and off cycle but the first week of post cycle therapy im double dosing. thanks guys!:squat:
6 weeks for methyl xt its way too much , the degree of toxicity its similar to m1t so 6 weeks its a killer.
That compound its strong enough on its own , if I was you I would forget OT cause its another methyl and 2 methyl's stacked with one of them being so toxic its crazy:nono:

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Oral Turinadrol Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
4-chloro-17a-methyl-4-ene-3,17 diol 25mg
Cissus Quandrangularis 250mg
Also this formula is a Promagnon25 clone not halodrol.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks for methyl xt its way too much , the degree of toxicity its similar to m1t so 6 weeks its a killer.
That compound its strong enough on its own , if I was you I would forget OT cause its another methyl and 2 methyl's stacked with one of them being so toxic its crazy:nono:
Maybe running the OT after the MXT to solidify the gains though. 3 weeks MXT then 3 weeks OT @ 75mg's. With proper support supps of course.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Maybe running the OT after the MXT to solidify the gains though. 3 weeks MXT then 3 weeks OT @ 75mg's. With proper support supps of course.
its better, but I still think that 6 weeks its too much with methyls , take one week of OT and for me it will pass...