8 Week Non-Methyl Stack Idea

08TT

Awards
Hey Guys, I'm thinking about doing an 8 week non-methyl stack. Let me know what you think about this. I am 5 8, 185 lbs, lifting for about 7 years.

I have done a solo propadrol cycle and an 8 weeker of bold, halo, and prop.

What kind of gains do you think I can expect on this cycle with probably 500 calories over maitenance, lifting heavy 4 days a week and light cardio (60 min of walking) 3 days a week.

Days 1 - 56 = Bold 600mg (3 bottles)
Days 1 - 56 = Trenaplex 75, 100, 100, 125, 150mg (2 bottles)
Days 1 - 56 = Furzadrol 100, 150, 200, 250, 300mg (3 bottles)

Has anyone done anything similar? Would you throw in another bottle of the tren?

I have PCT lined up both Rx and OTC.

Thanks!

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys, I'm thinking about doing an 8 week non-methyl stack. Let me know what you think about this. I am 5 8, 185 lbs, lifting for about 7 years.

I have done a solo propadrol cycle and an 8 weeker of bold, halo, and prop.

What kind of gains do you think I can expect on this cycle with probably 500 calories over maitenance, lifting heavy 4 days a week and light cardio (60 min of walking) 3 days a week.

Days 1 - 56 = Bold 600mg (3 bottles)
Days 1 - 56 = Trenaplex 75, 100, 100, 125, 150mg (2 bottles)
Days 1 - 56 = Furzadrol 100, 150, 200, 250, 300mg (3 bottles)

Has anyone done anything similar? Would you throw in another bottle of the tren?

I have post cycle therapy lined up both Rx and OTC.

Thanks!
These oral cycles are not optimal my friend.

Include an injectable testosterone and perhaps an oral at the beginning and an oral at the end. Now THAT is a cycle! :)

08TT

Awards
I choose not to do injectible cycles because I have too much to lose if I ever got caught. If you remember, they are illegal. I would lose my job if i got caught, and being 26 I am not about to lose a 200k income due to using steroids. This is the reason why I use orals. Thank you for your input though.

dan12345

dan12345

Awards
These oral cycles are not optimal my friend.

Include an injectable testosterone and perhaps an oral at the beginning and an oral at the end. Now THAT is a cycle! :)
he was asking on advice about the cylce that he'd posted. why do people feel the need to always do that and totaly ignore what the poster asked and basicly say its got to b test or nothink.

if he wanted to include an injectable like test he would have said :aargh:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i think bold at 800mg for 8 weeks and fura for 4-6 weeks would be awesome