Shelf Life On Open Mdrol?

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Im curious, what is typical shelf life on mdrol or others, du 2 fact if i run 10mg 4 wk1, 20mg 4 wk2-3, with optional wk4 (depending on side severity), that leaves me with about half a bottle left. how long would that hold? info would b appreciated.also, when people on this forum refer to superdrol, r they talking about old form, the ng or a clone. just curious.thanx.

Flick

Awards
I'd say if you kept it sealed, in a cool, dry place, it would last for quite a while. You don't really want to wait years though. I'd say if you took care of it you could keep it for at least 8 months without having to worry.

When people refer to Superdrol, they're talking about the original Superdrol. Some people might be refering to a clone, but since most clones have somewhat different structures, they shouldn't. Superdrol NG is mostly crap - they're trying to market the Superdrol name more than anything.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
If it's sealed & kept in a cool, dry place you could easily keep it good for 2-4 years. If you open it like you talk about this I'm not sure as I wonder myself. You can by a plastic wrap/sealing machine for pretty cheap at walmart which would help extend the life too.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
thanx for the wrapping machine idea. iask about the supdrol because it seems as if alot of people here are running it, and i know it was banned some time ago, i assume they stocked up prior to that?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
thanx for the wrapping machine idea. iask about the supdrol because it seems as if alot of people here are running it, and i know it was banned some time ago, i assume they stocked up prior to that?
The original Super like the original Halodrol-50 weren't actually banned. They came as close as they could've to being banned due to gov't pressure but the companies took these products off the market before they had a chance to be banned. This explains the loophole & the absurd # of Superdrol clones currently out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah Reynold's makes a product called the "handi-vac." It vaccum seals products such as your goodies for the freezer. It works very well, and for 10 bucks it's well worth the price. I've used it to seal all my goodies that are stored in the freezer. :twisted:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Reynold's makes a product called the "handi-vac." It vaccum seals products such as your goodies for the freezer. It works very well, and for 10 bucks it's well worth the price. I've used it to seal all my goodies that are stored in the freezer. :twisted:
Yeah Trauma's the one I stole this idea from to begin with :trout:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
see, thats why i love this site, a veritable cornicopia of useful information! i, ll go pick one up today. woke up this morning w/ serious calf pump from mdrol.....