Superdrol & Halodrol-50

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The product contains:

2a,17a di-methyl-androst-3-one, 17b-ol (10mg)
4 chloro 17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol (25mg)

It also contains:

Liver Protect Blend (400mg) -

Turmeric Rhizome Extract (95% curcumin)
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin)
Bupleurum Root

So, would purchasing further post cycle therapy items, such as Milk Thistle, really be appropriate? I'd plan on buying Fenugreek, Horny Goat Weed, DHEA, and Hawthorne as well. I'd also look into getting something for my joints as well.

Should I 'pre-load' with the PCT items, run any during the cycle, or just save it all for the PCT phase?

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
That's two methyls in one compound, not to mention one of them is Superdrol. Your should avoid this. About post cycle I'm confused by what your asking. A little liver support on cycle has nothing to do with post cycle. Your still going to need a full SERM based PCT.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not only harsh on the liver, it is also rather HPTA suppressive.

You should definitely grab some AndroGenerator to run WHILE ON cycle to minimize HPTA inhibition and to increase GAINS: www.AndroGenerator.com

For PCT, you should continue to run AndroGenerator, or simply use Clomid at 50mgs ED perhaps with an Aromatase Inhibitor.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was gonna use Nolva for PCT. Some people run support supp's while on cycle, as well as running them along with their SERM for PCT. Some people use red yeast rice, milk thistle, hawthorne berries, etc. Should I run support supp's like these while on cycle, or just save it all for PCT?

I've been talking with an individual from AM who is actually running this right now and he's been very successful. He's had no problems whatsoever, has been extra cautious, and has achieved great gains. He's currenty almost finished with his first week of PCT.

I'm not gonna link to anywhere, but the compound name is SuperMass Caps.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
In your original post you asked whether you needed added support supps during your post cycle therapy, but you meant to ask if you still needed to run more ancillaries during the cycle. Thats why I answered the way I did. You also didn't mention the Nolva, but anyways no harm done...

I'm pretty sure this is going to be your first cycle, so I think I would start with a single PH and probably something milder than Superdrol, and definitely not Superdrol and another methyl. You won't need a PH as strong as Superdrol to make incredible gains with it being your first cycle. Superdrol can deliver some really nasty sides, so your better off learning how your body reacts to these type of compounds with something a little milder in my opinion.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In your original post you asked whether you needed added support supps during your post cycle therapy, but you meant to ask if you still needed to run more ancillaries during the cycle. Thats why I answered the way I did. You also didn't mention the Nolva, but anyways no harm done...

I'm pretty sure this is going to be your first cycle, so I think I would start with a single PH and probably something milder than Superdrol, and definitely not Superdrol and another methyl. You won't need a PH as strong as Superdrol to make incredible gains with it being your first cycle. Superdrol can deliver some really nasty sides, so your better off learning how your body reacts to these type of compounds with something a little milder in my opinion.
Well, most people claim that RPN's Havoc is the strongest and most effective version of Epi, so I might as well go along with that. I've been wanting to run it for quite some time, so now's my chance.

I do appreciate your input, so thank you.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Everyone keeps saying how running two methyls at one time is so destructive on your body. My question is how can 10mg or superdrol and 25 of halo be worse for you than a straight 20/30mg or superdrol?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everyone keeps saying how running two methyls at one time is so destructive on your body. My question is how can 10mg or superdrol and 25 of halo be worse for you than a straight 20/30mg or superdrol?
I was thinking along those lines, but I've heard the same thing that these guys have told me: running 2 methyl's is :nono:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
The product contains:

2a,17a di-methyl-androst-3-one, 17b-ol (10mg)
4 chloro 17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol (25mg)

It also contains:

Liver Protect Blend (400mg) -

Turmeric Rhizome Extract (95% curcumin)
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin)
Bupleurum Root

So, would purchasing further post cycle therapy items, such as Milk Thistle, really be appropriate? I'd plan on buying Fenugreek, Horny Goat Weed, DHEA, and Hawthorne as well. I'd also look into getting something for my joints as well.

Should I 'pre-load' with the post cycle therapy items, run any during the cycle, or just save it all for the post cycle therapy phase?
The amounts of liver protectors present in this are not high enough to really warrant significant liver protection. If I was you, I'd go ahead with Cycle Support, and some SAMe, since superdrol is known for its liver harshness. And yes, go ahead and pre-load with cycle support for 1 to 2 weeks, and run it all the way through the cycle and post cycle. You can wait to start the SAMe (400mgs/day on empty belly) until the beginning of the cycle.

Sure, get dhea, it should help with lethargy and it's cheap. And I recommend pre-loading and taking cissus throughout the cycle to help prevent any joint or tendon problems from the hopefully insane gains you'll be making.

IMHO, you'll be just fine running both of these, at least liver wise.

Oh, and during pct.. Go with what you had planned, Nolva, or Torem if you don't already have your Nolva.