I just ordered 12 grams of OH Test Powder

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to put it in Avants gel. What would be a good dose?

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
You could probably get results with as low as 150mg a day, especially if you were to stack it with another PH.

If you are only using oh-test, you might want to consider using atleast 250mg a day. That will give you 60 days worth of oh-test with the amount you have (12 grams).

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I would stack it with 4-AD but I want to see the results I get with just OH Test.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
I am curious too man, update this thread with your progress if it's not a problem for ya.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I'll keep you guys updated. It might be awhile before I start. I have a close family member waiting for a liver transplant and we have no idea when its going to happen, but it should be real soon. I’m going to start when the transplant is done.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yeah actually i was against this stuff after having a prob with the hodroxy-dione..but im interested in this stuff now
btw just made my first purchase from legal gear..am i the only one that noticed that if u buy the 4 grams of the hydroxy-test and the 50 dollar topical..i for got the name of it even though i just oredered it,u get the hydroxy topical(the same exact mixture and dosages) for 15 dollars less???

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
yeah actually i was against this stuff after having a prob with the hodroxy-dione..but im interested in this stuff now
btw just made my first purchase from legal gear..am i the only one that noticed that if u buy the 4 grams of the hydroxy-test and the 50 dollar topical..i for got the name of it even though i just oredered it,u get the hydroxy topical(the same exact mixture and dosages) for 15 dollars less???
I didn't want 1-Test. I hate 1-Test.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well it worx but all i was doing was pointing this out and wondering why no one else has mentioned it? just out of curiousity..why avant gel? powernutrition has t-gel...for almost half what 1fast sells it for

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Great to see so much activity around OH Test. It only going to increase. Please keep detailed logs of your progress and any side effects you may have(if any).

Thanks for all your wonderful support. It means a ton for guys like Warren and I who go back to LONG before this board even existed.

Much respect bro's!

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to put it in Avants gel. What would be a good dose?
Are you going to stack it with anything else?? I may be wrong but my understanding is that OH Test isn't as anabolic as test or 1-test so it may not be that good when taken by itself as compared to other compounds like 1-test. But because it is anabolic and has anti-e properties that OH Test is a good product to stack with other PH/AAS to get the most benefit.

WW7 maybe you can correct me if i'm off base.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Well guys are using with great success on its own so I would not say that it should not be used as a stand alone at this time.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
wojo, did you mean that we can buy the new BDC gel now for $50, or did I read that wrong?

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Man , my homebrewing suck , so i wish that bdc or legal gear makes
4-ad , oh test in a transdermal solution .

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
wojo, did you mean that we can buy the new BDC gel now for $50, or did I read that wrong?
avant gel is $55
original t-gel is $29.99 from powernutrition
i dont know where u can get the new t-gel..chemo said in chat about a week ago it was ready to go but i cant find anywhere that sells it

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
well it worx but all i was doing was pointing this out and wondering why no one else has mentioned it? just out of curiousity..why avant gel? powernutrition has t-gel...for almost half what 1fast sells it for
I bought Avant's gel a while back before I found this site. I have 10 gels and 400 grams of 4-Ad and stored them in a small fridge. I thought the ban would happen sooner. If OH Test works I might have to buy that in bulk also.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
The one aspect I’m curious about is if OH-Test will do the same thing 1-Test did to me. After about a week 1-Test starts to kill my sinuses. Then after two weeks I get a sinus infection. I also tried 3-Alpha and it did the same thing. I wonder if this happens because 1-Test and 3-Alpha are non amortizing steroids which is said to lower ones immune system. I have no problems with 4-AD.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
damn thats weird i have the worst sinus in the world and never experienced that..i also only do low dose cycles like 80mgs of 1-test trans a day..that might be why..cant breath out of my friggin nose right now..lol

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
damn thats weird i have the worst sinus in the world and never experienced that..i also only do low dose cycles like 80mgs of 1-test trans a day..that might be why..cant breath out of my friggin nose right now..lol
I don't have any sinus problems but I have allergies. I just ran 3-Alpha for 5 days at 150mg oral with 1000mg of 4-AD oral and started to have the same sinus problems. How knows what causes it, drugs can effect diffrent people in diffrent ways.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Androgens strangely enough have atarget area in the neck and upper chest region because of a high number of androgen receptors there. this is the reason for all the huge necks you see on juice guys, it can also cause breathing or snoring problems in people who have ahigh concentration of these receptors or who have a pre existing condition.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i have allergies too..and ur right about things affecting people differently..btw r u adding dsmo to ur ph gel?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Androgens strangely enough have atarget area in the neck and upper chest region because of a high number of androgen receptors there. this is the reason for all the huge necks you see on juice guys, it can also cause breathing or snoring problems in people who have ahigh concentration of these receptors or who have a pre existing condition.
I bet I have theses receptors in my sinus area. Its strange how DHT and DHT derivatives cause this but not 4-AD. I bet Fina would kill me.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
i have allergies too..and ur right about things affecting people differently..btw r u adding dsmo to ur ph gel?
Will dsmm make me stink? I will add it if it dosen't make me stink.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
If you add more than 10% DMSO then you may start getting the BO and bad breath. 10% or less and you should be fine.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
oh-test

waiting for esterified version of 4-oh-test-- any ideas when?

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
DMFA will not make you stink at all like DMSO. It has been pretty mild on my skin. I like our gels, but the BDC gel is too think to really disolve product. Chemo is making a gel that is thinner so we can disolve product in it alone like OH-Test and 4-AD. Stay tuned.

As for the Hydroxy-Testosterone Cyp...well, we all want that. You will probably see an OH-Undecanoate first. How many would preorder it?

We will have cheap Dox brand capped Acetyl-L-Carnitine and both ALA and rALA in about 2 to 3 weeks. We luckily have access to a USDA/UFDA certified manufacturing facility. DO NOT BUY FROM SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T!!! I do not want anyone getting sick from poor production. We are also insured to produce for your protection.

Look for a new weightloss product from us in the next few weeks too! If you have short run needs, we can accomodate. Meaning, come up with a custom supp mix and I can have it capped and bottled for you.

EDog

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
r u telling me i cant dissolve the oh-test i just ordered in the legalgear gel i bought?

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
You can, but it is not as easy as the it should be. I have been mixing it in for people. It should be ok though.

EDog

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
DMFA will not make you stink at all like DMSO. It has been pretty mild on my skin. I like our gels, but the BDC gel is too think to really disolve product. Chemo is making a gel that is thinner so we can disolve product in it alone like OH-Test and 4-AD. Stay tuned.

I wonder if this is why my trans test didn't work. In my trans test l could see the powder in the gel so maybe it didn't dissolve. Were can I find your gels? Just the gel with nothing in it.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
The reason we can get higher concentrations than you can yourself is because it is machine mixed instead of poured in and shaken.

EDog

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Will OH-Test work orally? I have my son on the weekends and would like to use it orally on the weekends.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well it hasnt mixed even after heating..man i feel like im using tren-x again..lol..that was like rubbing straight powder..i do have to point out legalgear did hook me up with 4.5 grams instead of the 4 grams i ordered..any tip/tricks to get this in solution?

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
No, it is not a good oral. One guy wants to use it with cyclodextrin, which I suppose you could use. If your son is in, make sure you just use it on covered areas like tops of the feet etc... Is your son an infant? If so, then I would even consider it...

EDog

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
No, it is not a good oral. One guy wants to use it with cyclodextrin, which I suppose you could use. If your son is in, make sure you just use it on covered areas like tops of the feet etc... Is your son an infant? If so, then I would even consider it...

EDog
He's four. I'll just apply it to covered areas.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
well it hasnt mixed even after heating..man i feel like im using tren-x again..lol..that was like rubbing straight powder..i do have to point out legalgear did hook me up with 4.5 grams instead of the 4 grams i ordered..any tip/tricks to get this in solution?
Mine seemed to mix weill with Avants gel. After about a day it seemed to be pretty well mixed. Legal gear also gave me 12.5 grams when I ordered 12.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i think its the carboner in the lgp 1-t doing it..not getting a answer here or in pm

JWest0926

Awards
any results from the new OH products yet? I'm debating 1t-pro vs OH product....

Lean mass is the goal. lean more than anything!

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
I try to add in additional powder cuz a lot of it sticks to your measuring device etc... This gives you a little extra to compensate for spillage etc...

EDog