I just ordered 12 grams of OH Test Powder

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. well it hasnt mixed even after heating..man i feel like im using tren-x again..lol..that was like rubbing straight powder..i do have to point out legalgear did hook me up with 4.5 grams instead of the 4 grams i ordered..any tip/tricks to get this in solution?

2. No, it is not a good oral. One guy wants to use it with cyclodextrin, which I suppose you could use. If your son is in, make sure you just use it on covered areas like tops of the feet etc... Is your son an infant? If so, then I would even consider it...

EDog
    •   

3. Originally posted by legalgear.com
    No, it is not a good oral. One guy wants to use it with cyclodextrin, which I suppose you could use. If your son is in, make sure you just use it on covered areas like tops of the feet etc... Is your son an infant? If so, then I would even consider it...

EDog
    He's four. I'll just apply it to covered areas.

4. Originally posted by wojo
    well it hasnt mixed even after heating..man i feel like im using tren-x again..lol..that was like rubbing straight powder..i do have to point out legalgear did hook me up with 4.5 grams instead of the 4 grams i ordered..any tip/tricks to get this in solution?
    Mine seemed to mix weill with Avants gel. After about a day it seemed to be pretty well mixed. Legal gear also gave me 12.5 grams when I ordered 12.

5. i think its the carboner in the lgp 1-t doing it..not getting a answer here or in pm
    •   

6. any results from the new OH products yet? I'm debating 1t-pro vs OH product....

Lean mass is the goal. lean more than anything!

7. I try to add in additional powder cuz a lot of it sticks to your measuring device etc... This gives you a little extra to compensate for spillage etc...

EDog
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just ordered 2 bottles of Massfx
    By doushy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 09:41 PM
  2. Can you get 12 Grams of 1-test into T-gel?
    By handzilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 12:37 AM
  3. Last 100 grams of 1-Test!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 08:55 AM
  4. 1 gram of 1-test cyp
    By dickwootton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 01:31 PM
  5. gram of test and gram of 1-test