Steroids got me into bodybuilding.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Sorta. I just needed a good title to grab peoples' attention :wave:

Anyways here's the thing. My buddy asked me if I wanted to do an epistane cycle with him awhile back and i did it. **** rocked. I already had a good physique at 10% bodyfat 5'7'' 168pounds but it seemed like epistane was the icing on the cake. I finished post cycle therapy for it a month ago and i'm now 7%bodyfat at 177. I was on the fence about bodybuilding but now i think i can do it and be good, thing is I wasn't thinking about that at all when I decided to take epistane. I'm looking for bodybuilding competitions to enter and it seems like they're all tested or natural whatever. am I f*cked for the nex 3 to 5 years or what (that's how long they say you have to be steroid/hormone free usually). Where's the untested competitions at? Not so i can go off the deep end and keep running ph cycles but just so i can compete in one. any help would be sweet

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
Sorta. I just needed a good title to grab peoples' attention :wave:

Anyways here's the thing. My buddy asked me if I wanted to do an epistane cycle with him awhile back and i did it. **** rocked. I already had a good physique at 10% bodyfat 5'7'' 168pounds but it seemed like epistane was the icing on the cake. I finished post cycle therapy for it a month ago and i'm now 7%bodyfat at 177. I was on the fence about bodybuilding but now i think i can do it and be good, thing is I wasn't thinking about that at all when I decided to take epistane. I'm looking for bodybuilding competitions to enter and it seems like they're all tested or natural whatever. am I f*cked for the nex 3 to 5 years or what (that's how long they say you have to be steroid/hormone free usually). Where's the untested competitions at? Not so i can go off the deep end and keep running ph cycles but just so i can compete in one. any help would be sweet
To the best of my knowledge, epithios dont show up as any particular steroid on a GC/MS.

Then again, I'm not a doctor.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
dont they use a lie detector, I dont think that their is any steroid that stays in your system for 3 years.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont they use a lie detector, I dont think that their is any steroid that stays in your system for 3 years.
they use lie detectors

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
some do i was looking at some federations and they were like "athletes will be given a polygraph test (lie detector) and/or urine analysis" so who knows. it's tricky

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
Well if he took Havoc/Epi/Epithio-Clone-X .. he didn't take a steroid analog.

So he'd pass a polygraph.

Then again, polygraphs are silly things to begin with.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are plenty of non-tested shows depending on where you're at.

And yes, the Natural NPC shows(well at least the one I did) used polygraph tests, but not everyone gets tested.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you do steroids and try to compeat in a natty comp you are a pussy

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
in response to warbird

...Where's the untested competitions at? Not so i can go off the deep end and keep running ph cycles but just so i can compete in one.
Maybe a phrased myself wrong. I'm not looking for natural comps that don't test. I'm looking for competitions that allow prohormone usage since i already have. I'm not trying to cheat and enter naturals while using prohormones. I just want to compete that's why i'm looking for "open" competitions warbird. Not my style to pull underhand crap but I do agree with you taking steroids and competing in natural comps is pretty ****ty.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well tell us where you're at and maybe we could help you find a non-tested show in your area.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I looked into the NGA and see that they have one in Detroit Michigan in August. that should give me ample time to prepare. There's one in Peoria as well but that's in May which is cutting it close.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Dude, there are plenty of untested competitions. A friend of mine is about to turn pro, and he copetes multiple times per year. He has a page over at BB.com that lists all of the shows he's competed in, pm me and I'll give you his name for you to search. He runs a big cycle each time he competes, so I know it isn't a problem.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This might sound crazy, but maybe since you used a steroid you should compete in a show with other guys that used steroids...

Edit, I didn't make it far enough into the thread, thought you were trying to get around the testing. Disregard my comment

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This might sound crazy, but maybe since you used a steroid you should compete in a show with other guys that used steroids...

Edit, I didn't make it far enough into the thread, thought you were trying to get around the testing. Disregard my comment
this might even sound crazier but....2008 bruh? huh? lol