getting overwhelmed

NE1

Ive wasted the last 3 hours at work seaching and reading and am starting to get overwhelmed. Anyway, I have been thinking about my next cycle ( 3 previous ph cycles) to start next month. Ive decided on test prop as the gains/price/availabity is about right. Ive never done im injections before and am slighty weary of em so im thinking transdermal, maybe. My question is about dazed's kits. Which one i need for 20g Prop...im assuming the 10c kit, correct? Would it be possible to add the prop from this kit to Tgel if I decide not to inject?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
If you decide not to inject, you should remove the ester from test prop before adding to T-Gel.

NE1

so...topical means no kit...just follow the Test base from Synovex-H Step-By-Step thread...and injectable, just use a 10c kit from dazed? Is it that easy....I guess all the reading and different methods and kits is what has confused me. If i go the injectable route im pretty clear on dosages etc, but a little less sure on the transdermal route

Lets say i get 15g test base after following the instructions....that would give me enough for two 4 week cycles (30day) at 250mg/day...which would be 125mg per squirt of TGel (all 15g in one bottle), is all this correct?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I did trans test at 400mg a day for 5 weeks and results were sub par at best. I gained 5 pounds and lost some BF, no were near injecting. 4-AD worked better trans.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by NE1
so...topical means no kit...just follow the Test base from Synovex-H Step-By-Step thread...and injectable, just use a 10c kit from dazed? Is it that easy....I guess all the reading and different methods and kits is what has confused me. If i go the injectable route im pretty clear on dosages etc, but a little less sure on the transdermal route

Lets say i get 15g test base after following the instructions....that would give me enough for two 4 week cycles (30day) at 250mg/day...which would be 125mg per squirt of TGel (all 15g in one bottle), is all this correct?
You got it bro. I did 8 weeks with 15g myself....I'd recommend that over two 4 week cycles, but that's obviously totally up to you. Good luck with it and let us know what you decide :)

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established

You got it bro. I did 8 weeks with 15g myself....I'd recommend that over two 4 week cycles, but that's obviously totally up to you. Good luck with it and let us know what you decide :)
What were your results? I still can't figure out why my cycle didn't work very well.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Well, all in all it was a lean mass cycle more than a cut. Basically I gained about 10lbs of mass while losing about 10lbs of fat, it kind of felt more like a body composition change if you know what I mean...lost fat while I gained some muscle...very pleased!! :)

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Well, all in all it was a lean mass cycle more than a cut. Basically I gained about 10lbs of mass while losing about 10lbs of fat, it kind of felt more like a body composition change if you know what I mean...lost fat while I gained some muscle...very pleased!! :)
did yoiu use converted syno? Did you also run 1-Test?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why I had sub par results. I agree as long as the amount getting absorbed is the same the results should be the same, whether it be oral, trans or injection.
The only thing I can think of is maybe the test didn’t dissolve in the gel. Maybe the syno conversion I did caused the test to stick together.

I ran 400mg a day and at 20% absorption that’s 560mg a week. For a first test cycle I should have put on a lot more then 5 pounds. My diet and training were not lacking so I’m dumb founded.

If someone tries it and gets good results please let me know what you did. I'd love to see this work.

Below is the only thread I've read with good results from trans test

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=8663&goto=newpost

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
guys injections are so easy that after your first one you will laugh at your self...........just get over it and you will really grow...

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
guys injections are so easy that after your first one you will laugh at your self...........just get over it and you will really grow...
I wouldn't mind injecting real steroids. I've poked myself just to see if it hurt and I barley felt it. I just don't trust the stuff I home brew. I workout at home and I'm not going to go looking for a source and I don't want a source. I got too much to loose if I were to get in trouble. The legal ramifications are the only thing that keeps me from trying real gear.

NE1

i think im am just going to go with injectable prop. at 100mg eod for 6 weeks...whats that a little over 2 grams?..so if i come out with 14g...thats 7 six week cycles...or longer cycles, or heavier...seems like inj if the smart thing to do financially for my cheap ass...plus like B12 said im sure I just the "first pin" jitters....this will be a nice way to break me in. My only concern is the kit...is it worth paying $120 for? $200 for that much test prop doesnt sound bad...so i guess im just being cheap eh? ( I cut my hair im so cheap).

Damn Im getting excited.

NE1

I wouldn't mind injecting real steroids. I've poked myself just to see if it hurt and I barley felt it. I just don't trust the stuff I home brew. I workout at home and I'm not going to go looking for a source and I don't want a source. I got too much to loose if I were to get in trouble. The legal ramifications are the only thing that keeps me from trying real gear.
\

I feel the same way...kinda scared about making my own injectable but I guess if so many people do it, it'll be ok. I have a source that I have ordered other meds from that sells some aas (sust and deca), but im too scared to order a sched 3 narcotic from pakistan...plus the synovex is pretty cheap and really easy to get.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by NE1
i think im am just going to go with injectable prop. at 100mg eod for 6 weeks..
thumbs up! :)

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established

You can buy Synovex and Finaplix legally actually; a source would be a friendly cattle/feed supply store

NE1

If anyone has used Dazed kit to make test prop, how painfull were the injections?

And it does include everything/instructions that i will need correct?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established

You can buy Synovex and Finaplix legally actually; a source would be a friendly cattle/feed supply store
I don't trust my conversion. I'd use syno but one uses lye in the conversion process and I have no idea if the lye is all gone. I don't want to inject lye. If I was convinced it was safe I'd do it. The reports of lung damage from fina and the fina cough also make me think their might be something in the kits that leave something in the finished product that we know nothing about.