proper clen dosing for a female?

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
what would be a good dose for a female, and would it be given all at once or split up in small doses thruout the day?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
theres no good dose, as it's better to pyramid. A generally idea of how big she is will help us better tell you a proper cycle. Even then clen is pretty individual specific, so the dose must be adjusted depending on reaction such as jitteryness.

It's better to spread out the dose just because you aviod stuff like jitteryness. Different stuff works for differenet people, hard to say really w/o more info. I mean some females do better on ECA, you never know.

As far as length aroudn 14-18 days w/ the same time off as on, but as for a cycle, more info would be better.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
for the most part normal doses are okay, my girlfriend can handle clen w/o a problem, me on the other hand, i get so shaky it's hard to write unless i spread out the doses.

heres some examples:

14 days: 3,3,4,4,5,5,6,6,5,5,4,4,3,3

or

18 days: 2,3,3,3,4,4,4,5,5,5,5,4,4,4,3,3,3,2

My girlfriend for instance is 5'8" and around 128lbs or so, and being that small i never let her doses go above 100mcg a day, and she gets great results. So as i said before, we really need to know the size, the goals, and even then you have to set the dosage by using and seeing how you react.

size

Awards
  • Established
heres some examples:

14 days: 3,3,4,4,5,5,6,6,5,5,4,4,3,3

or

18 days: 2,3,3,3,4,4,4,5,5,5,5,4,4,4,3,3,3,2

These dosages are based on a 20mcg tab. Some tabs are 40mcg so make sure you know what you get. Women can use clen with no problems at all.
The best way to use it is to use it and find out what dosage works best by slowing increasing dosages as described. Once the sides get too bad drop down on tab.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
the liquid is what she would be using, she is about 5'8 and 148lbs right now, she did clen a few yrs back (tabs) and had real good luck but it was so long ago that we honestly can't remember her dose. so i wanted to check with you guys before she started. thanks for the help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Shrine Anabolics 0
Shrine Anabolics 136
Anabolics 14
freqfly Anabolics 1