My wife is pregnant and I was on Epistane

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Ok, I am freaking out right now as I found out my wife is pregnant. What doesn't make sense is that I was on epistane. Isn't this next to impossible??? So either my wife cheated on me (holy sh*&) or I wasn't technically on Epistane. My gains were awesome on Epistane so it had to be real, plus my friend who is a chemist broke it down for me.

Please tell me it is completely possible to get pregnant while using Epistane/Havoc, etc....

Thanks

dice404

Awards
Don't worry it is possible to get a girl pregnant on epistane. The same thing happened to another guy on this board. Epistane is very mild and shutdown is very minimal, which means that you are still producing testosterone and sperm. When I took epi, I had almost no shut down, maybe the easiest pct I've run. So, if you've had unprotected sex, it is very possible that you did in fact get your wife pregnant, and your epistane is still legit.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I am freaking out right now as I found out my wife is pregnant. What doesn't make sense is that I was on epistane. Isn't this next to impossible??? So either my wife cheated on me (holy sh*&) or I wasn't technically on Epistane. My gains were awesome on Epistane so it had to be real, plus my friend who is a chemist broke it down for me.

Please tell me it is completely possible to get pregnant while using Epistane/Havoc, etc....

Thanks
man , be cool I was never suppressed with havoc , don't worry.
no suppression=sperm its all there.
but if the baby born black and you`re white , well in that case I believe that the cap from the bottle was not the culprit, lol

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Same thing here. I was on a quite a bit of stuff when she went and got herself knocked up.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
THANK GOD!!!! I honestly did not know what do. i honestly thought you get shut down on this stuff, so this is good to hear. I better wear something with my girlfriend now...lol. I kid I kid.

All this means to me now is that I can jump un Test a lot sooner than I was planning. I wasn't going to do it until she got pregnant (I am off on Epistane and figured i would be good to go in March). Well this is good news, thanks guys!!!

My wife is Spanish and I am Irish, if anything different comes out I will be sure to question her. ha ha

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Short term steroid use merely causes a reduction in sperm count which in no way renders you sterile.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Then i have been quite ignorant not knowing this stuff. I always assumed once on I am "shooting blanks" temporarily.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I am digressing here a bit but this stuff "Paravol" is awesome. Has anyone used this? I been using it for 2 weeks and wow this stuff is great. Read it, then get some at GNC. Definitely worth it guys.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then i have been quite ignorant not knowing this stuff. I always assumed once on I am "shooting blanks" temporarily.
You can have a nice reserve of volitile sperm just waiting for up to 10 weeks, thats why when you get a vasectomy you arent green lighted until the 12 week mark. So short cycle of epi is going to almost zilch to you. That is of course pending the fact you dont nut 12 times a day to empty your "Reserves". :D

Adams

big poppa

big poppa

Awards
No worries bro. Until recently I have only used real gear. After reading on the hype on Epistane I tried a cycle and suprisingly I did notice some good effects but it is no where near the effects I got on real gear. It seems to be very mild. I also have been cycling for the last 15 years and thought it would probably be impossible for me to have a kid but low and behold I have a beautiful 4 year old daughter (and yes she is undenialably mine)

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Yeah nothing compares to the real stuff. But I must say I was very surprised and pleased with the results from Epistane. I leaned out nicely, where on Enth I looked like Stay Puft the marshmellow Man (yes I am stealing from Ghostbusters for the young crowd). Well at least my mind is settled now. thanks everyone

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it'll be ok dude. However your baby may have a tail but nothing to stress over. I mean hell I always wish I had a tail, nothing big just maybe like a small Bobcat tail. I'd be the envy of men all over... :think:

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Am i to assume that when someone is completely shutdown (i.e. 8 weeks into a cycle or so)..that your sperm production is low and or cut off? Obviously, your natural Test production is low or even non-existant, BUT, your body still produces sperm, correct?

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I on TRT and looking for a way to produce sperm. I had a biopsy and it came back that I am not producing and good sperm. I think he actually said there was 0 good sperm.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
LOL for some reason when i read the OP i thought of the jerry springer show. " Im not the babys daddy, I was on epistane!!!"

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
LOL for some reason when i read the OP i thought of the jerry springer show. " Im not the babys daddy, I was on epistane!!!"
I thought the same thing... maybe Maury. Jerry was just here at the University of Pittsburgh a week ago haha.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Am i to assume that when someone is completely shutdown (i.e. 8 weeks into a cycle or so)..that your sperm production is low and or cut off? Obviously, your natural Test production is low or even non-existant, BUT, your body still produces sperm, correct?
Estrogens are much stronger than androgens at shutting down sperm production (FSH signaling). If I recall correctly, androgens & estrogens are pretty equal in their ability to cause a negative feedback for LH (testosterone production).

Since Epistane does not aromatize this shouldn't be much of a worry.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I am on TRT so taking test-e. My e2 level is high 67. I just started taking l-dex today to try and lower it. So estrogen can be part of the issue or cause of me having zero sperm production.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I was on Halo when my wife got pregnant....my son came out ripped as ****!!

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
I on TRT and looking for a way to produce sperm. I had a biopsy and it came back that I am not producing and good sperm. I think he actually said there was 0 good sperm.
have you considered HCG? should get the testes fired up in short order...but it may not be a permanent solution.

to the guy asking about "time til sterile" - it will vary for everyone, and may never happen at all. you absolutely cant bank on it, period. LOTS of juicers (old and new school) knock up their women while on gear.