Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%

h/drol 2 weeks time

hi guys im going 2 start my halodrol cycle in 2 weeks
    i have got everything ready.just need a bit off help
    with this one i cant make up my mind what 2 use
    2 for hairloss.eigther nioxin pack or the hair genesis pack
    i know halo is mild but just want 2 be safe.do i use the shampoo before/during/after? thanks for anything on this one

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%

I felt the same way you did - MPB is not a problem with me but I did read that some were using Nizoral so I added it to my arsenal. I used it twice weekly and have not noticed any shedding but as I said MPB does not seem to be in my genes.
    If it helps, the only side effect I noticed was elevated blood pressure which I took Hawthorne Berries for. Have 4 days left in cycle and have added 5lbs weight but dropped considerable fat and can see a couple good veins in arms - Also noticeable strength increase in 2nd half of cycle.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndtourofduty View Post
    I felt the same way you did - MPB is not a problem with me but I did read that some were using Nizoral so I added it to my arsenal. I used it twice weekly and have not noticed any shedding but as I said MPB does not seem to be in my genes.
    If it helps, the only side effect I noticed was elevated blood pressure which I took Hawthorne Berries for. Have 4 days left in cycle and have added 5lbs weight but dropped considerable fat and can see a couple good veins in arms - Also noticeable strength increase in 2nd half of cycle.
    How long and at what dose have you been running? Are you eating for bulk or maintenence? I just ordered a HUGE bottle of Nizoral so you only have to use it a couple time/week?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%

Been running 50 mgs day - 30 day cycle - Been eating more for maintenance/cut as I had previously balooned to 217 lbs before dropping to 198 lbs b4 start of cycle. Did cardio twice a week for first 2 weeks then dropped it because was losing fat anyways. I can see why this is so popular - it grows on you slowly - I was starting to get disapointed but then things changed between day 14-17. Its been nice to gain strength, size and drop fat - Incredible stamina and vigour in the bedroom - no sides - rather than doing something stronger I am going to research a stand alone cycle at 75 mgs day for 5-6 weeks. Currently weigh 205 lbs and look much better.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.46%

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndtourofduty View Post
    Been running 50 mgs day - 30 day cycle - Been eating more for maintenance/cut as I had previously balooned to 217 lbs before dropping to 198 lbs b4 start of cycle. Did cardio twice a week for first 2 weeks then dropped it because was losing fat anyways. I can see why this is so popular - it grows on you slowly - I was starting to get disapointed but then things changed between day 14-17. Its been nice to gain strength, size and drop fat - Incredible stamina and vigour in the bedroom - no sides - rather than doing something stronger I am going to research a stand alone cycle at 75 mgs day for 5-6 weeks. Currently weigh 205 lbs and look much better.
    Heres my experiance with 75mg and 5 weeks. I did lose some hair from this cycle since I am prone to MPB, wish I had known that before my cycle or else I would of used some hair loss prevention products

Gaspari Thyrotabs / Halodrol-50 / Retain 2 / PowerFULL log
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

For hair loss on cycle I always use standardized saw palmetto, biotion and silica.

Similar Forum Threads

1. H-drol dosage timing
    By adbr09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 03:56 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 11:25 AM
  3. Hollidae's H-drol ..1st time run
    By Brolic in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 02:22 AM
  4. M-drol/H-drol - Week 1 update