h/drol 2 weeks time

james c

james c

Awards
hi guys im going 2 start my halodrol cycle in 2 weeks
i have got everything ready.just need a bit off help
with this one i cant make up my mind what 2 use
2 for hairloss.eigther nioxin pack or the hair genesis pack
i know halo is mild but just want 2 be safe.do i use the shampoo before/during/after? thanks for anything on this one

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
I felt the same way you did - MPB is not a problem with me but I did read that some were using Nizoral so I added it to my arsenal. I used it twice weekly and have not noticed any shedding but as I said MPB does not seem to be in my genes.
If it helps, the only side effect I noticed was elevated blood pressure which I took Hawthorne Berries for. Have 4 days left in cycle and have added 5lbs weight but dropped considerable fat and can see a couple good veins in arms - Also noticeable strength increase in 2nd half of cycle.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I felt the same way you did - MPB is not a problem with me but I did read that some were using Nizoral so I added it to my arsenal. I used it twice weekly and have not noticed any shedding but as I said MPB does not seem to be in my genes.
If it helps, the only side effect I noticed was elevated blood pressure which I took Hawthorne Berries for. Have 4 days left in cycle and have added 5lbs weight but dropped considerable fat and can see a couple good veins in arms - Also noticeable strength increase in 2nd half of cycle.
How long and at what dose have you been running? Are you eating for bulk or maintenence? I just ordered a HUGE bottle of Nizoral so you only have to use it a couple time/week?

2ndtourofduty

2ndtourofduty

Awards
Been running 50 mgs day - 30 day cycle - Been eating more for maintenance/cut as I had previously balooned to 217 lbs before dropping to 198 lbs b4 start of cycle. Did cardio twice a week for first 2 weeks then dropped it because was losing fat anyways. I can see why this is so popular - it grows on you slowly - I was starting to get disapointed but then things changed between day 14-17. Its been nice to gain strength, size and drop fat - Incredible stamina and vigour in the bedroom - no sides - rather than doing something stronger I am going to research a stand alone cycle at 75 mgs day for 5-6 weeks. Currently weigh 205 lbs and look much better.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Been running 50 mgs day - 30 day cycle - Been eating more for maintenance/cut as I had previously balooned to 217 lbs before dropping to 198 lbs b4 start of cycle. Did cardio twice a week for first 2 weeks then dropped it because was losing fat anyways. I can see why this is so popular - it grows on you slowly - I was starting to get disapointed but then things changed between day 14-17. Its been nice to gain strength, size and drop fat - Incredible stamina and vigour in the bedroom - no sides - rather than doing something stronger I am going to research a stand alone cycle at 75 mgs day for 5-6 weeks. Currently weigh 205 lbs and look much better.
Heres my experiance with 75mg and 5 weeks. I did lose some hair from this cycle since I am prone to MPB, wish I had known that before my cycle or else I would of used some hair loss prevention products

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/68562-gaspari-thyrotabs-halodrol.html

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For hair loss on cycle I always use standardized saw palmetto, biotion and silica.