1,4ad + pulse cycle setup help/suggestions

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I have 40 grams of 1,4ad, plan on running 800mg for 50 days, pulsing M-drol @ 10-20mg 3days/week maybe just 3-4 weeks. Any thoughts on running the bold @ 1g for 40 days instead? Any suggestions about pulsing?
I also have some epidrol(kills my libido), M-TST, and some M-TRN on the way. This is the first straight through cycle(I have done a couple pulse cycles). I want it to remain light enough for my post cycle therapy:
-PCS
-I3C
-Relora
-Fenugreek (libido)
-Trib (libido)
-Creatine

I am also preloading Hawthorne Berry and will be taking Milk Thistle on non-pulse days.
BTW I am 6ft 200lbs and diet will be a clean roughly 40/40/20 (higher carbs earlier in the day, lowered later) Recomp/Lean Bulk - maint or slight surplus of cals.
Any thoughts/comments will be greatly appreciated.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Im planning almost an identical approach.

Bold - 600mg - 8 weeks

Considering a pulse of either Methyl E, superdrol, PP, or M-TST.

If I go with M-TST I might pulse 4 days a week (pre-WO).

Methyl's would be 3 days.

Im also planning on running T-Force (fadogia) on non-pulse days to see if it helps maintain natty T, and then for a week straight after the cycle. This is just for the sake of moving the field of 'brotology' forward :D

If the Fadogia seems to work, I'll likely try using an OTC PCT, but I'll be ready with Torem. or Nolva (both on hand) if need be.

Im leaning towards Methyl-E or M-TST to keep internal sides as mild as one could hope too while using orals.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any experience with TST? Bold? If so, dosages? Whats your weight? I have had good results and very minimal sides when pulsing SD. What are you planning for pct?

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
what is the point of running one steroid ED and another pulsed? defeats the purpose, as you'll already be (at least somewhat) suppressed from the 1,4ad....might as well run the other alongside it.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Less suppression and less sides. Slower gains, yes, but the HPTA will take less of a hit.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Less suppression and less sides. Slower gains, yes, but the HPTA will take less of a hit.
i assume you have seen an HPTA workup from a guy on just boldenone and also his baseline values? otherwise, yours is an absolute guess, and not an accurate one.

granted, some creedence can be given to the somewhat fewer indications of severe suppression that accompany use of boldenone, but rest assured - this is a steroid and WILL suppress you, especially when used ED for 7+ weeks as the OP has planned. most of the "less suppression" myths that circulate regarding boldenone are due to the fewer androgenic sides and the relative mildness of the compound. people have long said that anavar isnt suppressive (for the exact same reasons), a myth that's been debunked countless times....and anavar doesnt bind to the ER like boldenone's byproducts do (it converts to estrogen), which means suppression would in theory be even greater (unless you're on an AI too)

pulsing works fine, but do it right and dont contradict the theory with ED use....or if you do, dont call it a pulse.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Not quite sure what you are getting at, I never said I would not be suppressed, just that most likely I will be less suppressed pulsing the SD as opposed to running straight through. I am not taking Boldenone, I am taking 1,4ad which is known for being mild and has a very low conversion rate to boldenone.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Not quite sure what you are getting at, I never said I would not be suppressed, just that most likely I will be less suppressed pulsing the superdrol as opposed to running straight through. I am not taking Boldenone, I am taking 1,4ad which is known for being mild and has a very low conversion rate to boldenone.
:ntome:

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Well then... thanks for your contribution.:lol:

nottus

nottus

Awards
he said nothing because 1,4ad is boldenone dude its the same thing and it actually is one of if not the most bio available orals there is it has a very high conversion rate by the way do some work man!

nottus

nottus

Awards
Im man enough to say when im wrong well kinda i just worded it wrong 1,4ad is a precursor of bold

Boldenone

Name: 1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol
Precursors: 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione

it does convert at a pretty good rate to bold though any way its no big deal just have a good cycle man superdrol kicks ass!!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Let me say that I'm considering a similar cycle: 75 days of 1200mg 1,4-AD + 1200mg Arachadonic Acid. I'm also considering adding Superdrol to the mix, in various possible ways -- either early in the cycle as a "preload," while I wait for the 1,4-AD/ArA to kick in; or late in the cycle to take advantage of the receptor cleansing claimed for both 1,4-AD and ArA; or lightly pulsed (2-3 days/week) through the entire cycle, on my tough workout days only, just for that little extra boost. And, yes -- I understand that pulsing is intended to minimize shutdown, so it doesn't seem to make sense to pulse one compound while you're running a straight cycle of another. (Since you're gonna be shutdown anyway, you might as well dose both compounds every day.) But this ignores another benefit of pulsing -- the lessening of toxicity associated with harsh methyls. So it actually does make some sense to pulse a methyl on top of a straight cycle of a non-methyl, simply for organ health.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I may combine all of the above: heavy Superdrol pulse first 3 weeks (30mg, 3x/week); light Superdrol pulse middle 5 weeks (10mg, 3x/week); heavy Superdrol pulse last 3 weeks (30mg, 3x/week). Something along those lines...

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
he said nothing because 1,4ad is boldenone dude its the same thing and it actually is one of if not the most bio available orals there is it has a very high conversion rate by the way do some work man!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/73256-tripdogs-official-boldenone.html

I'm not sure if that link will work(it is the correct URL) but this thread has much info on 1,4ad and it is said to have something like 40% bioavailability and 15% conversion at best. Trust me, I've done some work.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
And, yes -- I understand that pulsing is intended to minimize shutdown, so it doesn't seem to make sense to pulse one compound while you're running a straight cycle of another. (Since you're gonna be shutdown anyway, you might as well dose both compounds every day.) But this ignores another benefit of pulsing -- the lessening of toxicity associated with harsh methyls. So it actually does make some sense to pulse a methyl on top of a straight cycle of a non-methyl, simply for organ health.
dont make the mistake of thinking 1,4ad isnt going to increase LDL, decrease HDL, potentially raise blood pressure and impact prostate, hairline and HPTA. 17aa's hit your liver whereas prohormones to steroids do not (at least not seriously, although they do use the liver to convert), but unmethylated steroids/PHs are far from side-effect free.

but i think i can tell what you're thinking - you have some 1,4ad and it probably wont do much pulsed, so you'll just run it straight....i suspect you'll be fine regardless of what you do....i'm just talking theory more than anything.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
You're basically right, as far as why I'm leaning towards this cycle: I already have loads of SD and 1,4-AD, along with a fair amount of ArA. So I'm just trying to figure the safest (yet productive) way to use them.
However, I just today acquired some Phera [At the first real hardcore supp store I've discovered in the OC, after living here 5 months. It's called Old Skool Sports Nutrition, and Armando's a cool mofo. He's got some good stuff at some decent prices, and he hooked me up with a free shirt and shaker. PM me if you want more info. It beats the hell out of GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.] I've always wanted to try Phera, so that may be my next cycle instead.