Next Cycle

NE1

Well, its almost two weeks post cycle and Im starting to scour the net for my next cycle. Ive dont three...two T1 and then a 4ad at about 900mg a day for four weeks.

Im currently 182-183lbs 5'11", low bf..around 7% (im guessing as you can easily see my ribs from the sides and back)

Anyway, I cant decide, money will be a bit of on issue. But what im considering is:
1)Possibly Nordial--havent tried it before
2)Hydroxy test + something else--Fina?
3)Lots of 1Test-like a Gram a day + 4ad +ephedra (lethargy whooped my ass last time)--$6/gram x 35 days=$210 :rolleyes:
4)Fina+4ad--:p
5)Sustanon--I can afford 12amps @ the price i found but getting it is the question?
6)One of the above + Slin--I know I know...but I've used it before with good/safe results--actually loved the stuff

Im looking for solid gains this time around... no more puffy face shiat. Most likely will be a 5 week cycle. I tend to respond to higher doses (everything...ph, tylenol, etc). Pins or lotions doesnt matter...Ive never used anything but slin pins...so ya know...and Im not making my own inj either...too scared for that.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd do the fina + 4AD.

ManBeast

NE1

i have been considering 4-8g fina +4ad since my last 4ad cycle...i just dont want to go throught all the samponifiying stuff...Im lazy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11