question about mdrol

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
i am new to this site, was curious if i run mdrol at 10mg per week for 2 1/2 weeks and 20 mg for remaining 1/2 week or so what is shelf life on leftover product? also, what about stacking with oxyguno?info would be appreciated.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Heard Oxyguno is methylated JUNK! Wouldn't take that with anything...especially if your trying to bulk with mdrol...

Overall, you didn't mention so will state anyways that to make sure you have your support supps lined up for in use with the mdrol...hoping you already know that it is a potent steroid compared to milder ones of havoc/epi so support supps a necessity

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
yes on support. nolva and possibly anna. innovations. running mdrol low to start. oxy i did hear was crap as well, after i purchased of course.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
See if you can get an exchange...I would!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
have you laid out a dosing regime yet? for cycle? for PCT?...

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
cycle- 10mg week 1, 20mg week 2-3 then c how i feel with any sides possibly a week 4 of 20-30 mgs. not sure yet about nolva, heard it was good idea dose down progressivly over 4 weeks.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
10 mgs up to 20mgs over 3-4 weeks depending on how i feel.nolva i heard good 2 dose progressively down 4 same amount of time.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sides with superdrol get pretty bad in week 4 from what i hear, not worth it

Nolva in PCT should look like 40/40/20/20

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Looks similar to mine, though pulsing Havoc at the moment. Will move to mdrol for next cycle. Wanted something milder to experience the sides and to be able to mold my cycle, training, nutrition, etc. further

running down nolva and running up an AI is what some/most suggest for PCT...

FYI...mdrol/superdrol is harsh as it is...don't run another methylated compound (even oxyguno) on top of it...unless you're experienced and know what you're doing...

eating lots of carbs, 3000+ calories a day is important if you're bulking

start Cycle Support few weeks before starting your cycle...run through PCT and couples wks after for extra security on your liver because Nolva also stresses the liver...

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
40/40/20/20 sounds about what i heard around as well. what should i b running b4 cycle?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
run Cycle Support 2 weeks prior then through cycle and PCT

jammer4

Awards
dont stack mdrol wit anything....i think u said its ur 1st cycle(way to lazy to scroll up and look) my only cycle i used havoc and had great results

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to know what an open bottle shelf life is also...all I know is that an unopened liquid is ~8 months, unopened bottle is ~2-3 years (given that it is stored in airtight bottles, away from the exposure to heat, moisture and direct sunlight)....

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
im curios about shelf life, cause if i only run 10 mgs 1week then 20mg for 2 more,thats only 35 or so capsules and theres 90 in bottle. seems like waste if product doesnt hold. no this isnt my first cycle, 29 years old, ran m1t and andro cycles when i was 24-25 but bein all natty 4 some time, not as familiar with clones.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 0
bbraves7 Post Cycle Therapy 3
Anabolics 3
bklaves Cycle Logs 1