Injecting Tounge?

1. Injecting Tounge?

A friend of mine was telling me about his friend that injects under his tounge or into it. I was trippin out, what would happen and has anyone else heard of some idiot doing this?

2. ive heard of ppl getting injections under their tongue, but it wasnt steroids, i cant remember

3. well the dentist injects in my gums so why not
    •   

4. I don't see how this would even be necessary. Pros shoot up a ton of juice and we've never heard of them injecting in the tongue.

5. Maybe when he said "shoots or injects under his tongue" he was referring to an oral syringe, or even a regular dart and is just squirting something sublingual under there. How would one talk or more importantly eat with a cc or two of gear in your tongue?? Probably just a misunderstanding. - HTTC

6. Injecting in or under the tongue while stupid, would offer no benefits over IM injection at all. Both sublingual administration and Im injection both bypass the first-pass effect of the liver preventing destruction of the hormone before being released into the general bloodstream to unleash its effects.

I think someone is screwing with ya there piston. Venturing outside approved landmark sites for IM injection is just asking for trouble in many ways.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. i mean i wasnt gonna try it but maybe some one is full of sh1t lol.

8. Sounds like a painful attempt at making his tongue stronger. Is he going to a power ***** eating contest or what?

Honestly, sounds like either someone is an idiot or its a load of BS.

9. LOL power ***** eating.....didnt know we could say *****!

10. Dude. Could you imagine what an abcess in your tongue would be like?! Not to mention all the crazy bacteria in your mouth in general...
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.

11. Haha ur signature made me chuckle^^

12. he might have been talking about one of those oral dispenser/surenges like the one that came with the original finigenx magnum.

13. Whoever does this got my respect. Im only get to shot on my legs and no where else because I have anxiety of needles

14. Quote Originally Posted by Soopaman View Post
    Sounds like a painful attempt at making his tongue stronger. Is he going to a power ***** eating contest or what?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Soopaman View Post
    Sounds like a painful attempt at making his tongue stronger. Is he going to a power ***** eating contest or what?

subscribed!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Soopaman View Post

subbed x2!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Repost on how to reduce injection pain
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:20 AM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. 4-ad Injectable
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics