Injecting Tounge?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A friend of mine was telling me about his friend that injects under his tounge or into it. I was trippin out, what would happen and has anyone else heard of some idiot doing this?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ive heard of ppl getting injections under their tongue, but it wasnt steroids, i cant remember

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I don't see how this would even be necessary. Pros shoot up a ton of juice and we've never heard of them injecting in the tongue.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Maybe when he said "shoots or injects under his tongue" he was referring to an oral syringe, or even a regular dart and is just squirting something sublingual under there. How would one talk or more importantly eat with a cc or two of gear in your tongue?? Probably just a misunderstanding. - HTTC

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Injecting in or under the tongue while stupid, would offer no benefits over IM injection at all. Both sublingual administration and Im injection both bypass the first-pass effect of the liver preventing destruction of the hormone before being released into the general bloodstream to unleash its effects.

I think someone is screwing with ya there piston. Venturing outside approved landmark sites for IM injection is just asking for trouble in many ways.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i mean i wasnt gonna try it but maybe some one is full of sh1t lol.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a painful attempt at making his tongue stronger. Is he going to a power pussy eating contest or what?

Honestly, sounds like either someone is an idiot or its a load of BS.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL power pussy eating.....didnt know we could say PUSSY!

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Dude. Could you imagine what an abcess in your tongue would be like?! Not to mention all the crazy bacteria in your mouth in general...

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
he might have been talking about one of those oral dispenser/surenges like the one that came with the original finigenx magnum.

bodyfort

Awards
Whoever does this got my respect. Im only get to shot on my legs and no where else because I have anxiety of needles

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a painful attempt at making his tongue stronger. Is he going to a power pussy eating contest or what?

:icon_lol:

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established

subscribed!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

subbed x2!