Shootin Crystles

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any experience on shooting compounds that wont stay in solution?I know you can just heat it up but what happens after it enters the body ?Will it dry up like a permenent knot cause a sterile infection and have to be cut out? [formastane homebrew]

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any experience on shooting compounds that wont stay in solution?I know you can just heat it up but what happens after it enters the body ?Will it dry up like a permenent knot cause a sterile infection and have to be cut out? [formastane homebrew]
Why would you want to inject formestane?

I thought it was pretty available transdermally?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Ok forget its formastane ,what about the general idea?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i would not use it if you solution remained a solid (crystals) at temperatures above 99 degrees.

if your solution when heated stays in a liquid form at around 95 degrees....then it will stay liquid once injected, as you body temp is at least that high.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
i would not use it if you solution remained a solid (crystals) at temperatures above 99 degrees.

if your solution when heated stays in a liquid form at around 95 degrees....then it will stay liquid once injected, as you body temp is at least that high.
Thanks bro, I was just doin some reasearch and even the big PHARM puts some info on there label on crystals and what to do ,and I dont think they will reform at 98*So as long as I can get pure liquid at that temp Im good

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
It will crash in the depot...then enjoy the pain.