M-Drol/Super cycle - AI to help avoid delayed gyno?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I really want to use my M-Drol some day despite all the horror stories. So I figure nothing like planning ahead... way ahead. I know it's not supposed to be able to aromatise but how's all the delayed gyno happen? Do you think the following 'extended length' cycle outline may help avoid the gyno problem?:

M-Drol / ATD / Tamoxifen

Week 1: 10mg
Week 2: 20mg
Week 3: 20mg / 25mg
Week 4: 50mg / 40mg
Week 5: 75mg / 30mg
Week 6: 75mg / 20mg
Week 7: 50mg / 20mg
Week 8: 25mg / 10mg
Week 9: 25mg / 10mg

This is of course with all the other proper support supps for ON & post cycle therapy as well.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
My advice is do not use ATD for PCT. But if you won't listen, then at least do a 4 week PCT with Nolva only and then run the ATD. But don't run them together.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
If you were to start the AI after PCT would you start low & go up, or stay constant in the middle?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to do exactly what bassgod said in superdrol delayed gyno(dont know how to post links)He realy seems to know his s**t.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I would start at 50 or 75 and taper down.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What up you Ziq-cotic mothafcuka!! Dude atd is going to kill your d!ck like watching a donkey show with a guy in it instead of a chick!!! I used that **** stand-alone and it did mine. Also it dried out my joints to a painful degree.
As you know I'm looking at running the dreaded m-drol myself soon and I'm really not sure about AI's in general in pct's. But if you really want to run one I would look into Formastane cause I've head a lot of good things about it and have had it recommended to me several times on here in place of atd.
Others love atd but for me I think there are better options out there now.IMO

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to do exactly what bassgod said in superdrol delayed gyno(dont know how to post links)He realy seems to know his s**t.
That was some interesting info. I just found a couple of studies including this gov't one --> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/501547 --< It appears that 6-Bromo (active ing. in HDx2 & Restore) dramatically reduces prolactin even much more so than P-5-P. So out with the ATD & in with the HDx2!

I would start at 50 or 75 and taper down.
Thanks Reverend!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, nice find!
Dude your messed up - you need help, seriously. Haha, I'm really liking the Restore by ALRI not only does it have 6-Bromo but it says it also includes 'prolac-x' proprietary formula from chasteberry. A 1-2 punch there plus add the P-5-P (it's inexpensive) and it would be a wicked prolactin killer.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Tks Rev. The 6-Bromo seems much less harsh than ATD too. How about this Schis - you try this and I'll wait 6 months. If you don't get any bumps or start lactating I'll run the M-Drol too. :shoot:

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tks Rev. The 6-Bromo seems much less harsh than ATD too. How about this Schis - you try this and I'll wait 6 months. If you don't get any bumps or start lactating I'll run the M-Drol too. :shoot:
Haha, you d!ck lol..... Alright but I'm only going to go for 2-weeks the first time around.
Hey what do you guys think about running super along side epi for extra gyno prevention?? Maybe to harsh? Just a thought.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
No prob. I edited my post above but if you missed it, the 6-bromo in HDx2 and Restore isn't bromocriptine. Bromocriptine is a prescription medication.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
No prob. I edited my post above but if you missed it, the 6-bromo in HDx2 and Restore isn't bromocriptine. Bromocriptine is a prescription medication.
Ahhh, interesting. I wonder if they have any similar properties/effects.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Haha, you d!ck lol..... Alright but I'm only going to go for 2-weeks the first time around.
Hey what do you guys think about running super along side epi for extra gyno prevention?? Maybe to harsh? Just a thought.
That's a very interesting thought. If I were to consider that though I'd probably dose really low on the Epi. Where's DrD been? He'd be a great candidate for these questions. Plus I think he engineered 6-Bromo.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, interesting. I wonder if they have any similar properties/effects.
Unfortunately they don't. Bromocriptine reduces prolactin by increasing dopamine in your brain. I don't think 6-bromo has any effect on prolactin levels.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's a very interesting thought. If I were to consider that though I'd probably dose really low on the Epi. Where's DrD been? He'd be a great candidate for these questions. Plus I think he engineered 6-Bromo.
I was just curious cause I haven't seen any logs on super/epi. But people run super/phera all the time so it shouldn't be anymore toxic than that. Though it would probably kill your joints.
Also I think I've read the epi needs to be dosed in the 30-40mg range to be effective for gyno reduction. But maybe less for just prevention. I've also read that furazadrol inhibits prolactin as well so maybe that would be an interesting stack though it would probably be better with something like tren. Just talkin out-loud sorry. lol.....

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you guys want, i'll post AGAIN the safest way to run superdrol and not have to worry about delayed OR prolactin induced gyno including supp names, doses, and durations. Again this is just my opinion, not a 100% guarantee. Although maybe a 99% guarantee unless your gyno prone. Then there is 0 guarantee, lol.
For sure bro. Either direct me to your post or hit us up with your crazy @ss theory! I don't want gyno and if I got it I would be sad. But at least my new titty's would cheer me up. Seriously though if you got some fcukin crazy @ss way to avoid this lets hear it please.:blink:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
If you guys want, i'll post AGAIN the safest way to run superdrol and not have to worry about delayed OR prolactin induced gyno including supp names, doses, and durations. Again this is just my opinion, not a 100% guarantee. Although maybe a 99% guarantee unless your gyno prone. Then there is 0 guarantee, lol.
Bass - I read your theory as it is the theory of quite a few people on here & it dates back to 2005. No disrespect whatsoever but when it comes to something as serious as this I have a hard time putting 100% faith in a 5'11" 120lb, 22 year old, and again no disrespect at all, nothing but love. Plus have you even ran a ph yet? I think you get the point though. I've seen theories that this was due to prolactin, I've seen others where it's discussed that due to the fact the hormones can 'linger' in your body Super just may be having a wicked estrogen rebound. So nobody knows for sure what's going on. But the thing that's worst of all is if you look through many of the old logs most of the people who got delayed gyno did indeed do a full post cycle therapy with prescription Nolva. Actually the frightening thing is a big majority of the peeps who DID get delayed gyno were the ones who used Nolva. Plus mostly all the delayed gyno cases I seen happened 3-4 months after the cycle was completely over. IMO this could not in any way be due to prolactin but rather hormone rebound due to a possible impurity of the compound maybe having some 'progestin' properties to it. It's my theory, but if you consider that these compounds are made by companies who don't use strict measuring or quality standards it's highly possible. Companies aren't held to any type of quality or purity standards whatsoever for PH's. And as for a certificate stating it proves the purity of something that nobody fully understands anyhow is useless. When the FDA approves new drugs they have to go through tremendous testing, sometimes for years to see what the after effects are, etc. I sorta wish there were detailed studies done on Super, but then again if that was the case I doubt it'd be around still. I appreciate your input & value your opinion but don't get bent outta shape if people don't follow-up with your plans.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bass - I read your theory as it is the theory of quite a few people on here & it dates back to 2005. No disrespect whatsoever but when it comes to something as serious as this I have a hard time putting 100% faith in a 5'11" 120lb, 22 year old, and again no disrespect at all, nothing but love. Plus have you even ran a ph yet? I think you get the point though. I've seen theories that this was due to prolactin, I've seen others where it's discussed that due to the fact the hormones can 'linger' in your body Super just may be having a wicked estrogen rebound. So nobody knows for sure what's going on. But the thing that's worst of all is if you look through many of the old logs most of the people who got delayed gyno did indeed do a full post cycle therapy with prescription Nolva. Actually the frightening thing is a big majority of the peeps who DID get delayed gyno were the ones who used Nolva. Plus mostly all the delayed gyno cases I seen happened 3-4 months after the cycle was completely over. IMO this could not in any way be due to prolactin but rather hormone rebound due to a possible impurity of the compound maybe having some 'progestin' properties to it. It's my theory, but if you consider that these compounds are made by companies who don't use strict measuring or quality standards it's highly possible. Companies aren't held to any type of quality or purity standards whatsoever for PH's. And as for a certificate stating it proves the purity of something that nobody fully understands anyhow is useless. When the FDA approves new drugs they have to go through tremendous testing, sometimes for years to see what the after effects are, etc. I sorta wish there were detailed studies done on Super, but then again if that was the case I doubt it'd be around still. I appreciate your input & value your opinion but don't get bent outta shape if people don't follow-up with your plans.
Fcuk bro!! Don't get me trippin now dude, I just ordered my m-drol literally like an hour ago. It looks like I'm going to go with a pulse of the poison for 4-weeks. Cause I think that will be the safest bet as far as all this sh!t is concerned.
On a positive note thousands of people have run this stuff without any pct and are still alive and gyno free. Good idea, defiantly not but a kinder thought non the less.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Fcuk bro!! Don't get me trippin now dude, I just ordered my m-drol literally like an hour ago. It looks like I'm going to go with a pulse of the poison for 4-weeks. Cause I think that will be the safest bet as far as all this sh!t is concerned.
On a positive note thousands of people have run this stuff without any post cycle therapy and are still alive and gyno free. Good idea, defiantly not but a kinder thought non the less.
I found an old survey (3 years old) on this. 75% say they did not get gyno from Super, 22% say they did, and 3% say they already had gyno. You gotta realize to Schism that you'll always hear about the gyno horror stories but you never hear about the thousands who used Super and DID NOT get gyno. I'm gonna try a new updated survey and see how it goes now that there's more experience on it! But I think a pulse is a really good idea with super. I've seen a few guys who pulsed it and gained well over 12#.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I found an old survey (3 years old) on this. 75% say they did not get gyno from Super, 22% say they did, and 3% say they already had gyno. You gotta realize to Schism that you'll always hear about the gyno horror stories but you never hear about the thousands who used Super and DID NOT get gyno. I'm gonna try a new updated survey and see how it goes now that there's more experience on it! But I think a pulse is a really good idea with super. I've seen a few guys who pulsed it and gained well over 12#.
That's a good idea to post that survey bro. Go for it!!
You do realize who's going to show up though.....:trout:Yea' post it, post it!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ziquor this is for you "bro" :nutkick: I do NOT weigh 120lbs you dumba$$. It's a joke. I HAVE ran ph's before. I could care less if people do what I say, lol. I'm no doctor and nobody should listen to me, just like my sig says. You can do what you want, but i'm going to run my phera/super bridge cycle soon and get no tits and laugh at you NOT running it because you're scared. If you know anything about superdrol, you would already know that it DOES effect prolactin levels like I had already said before. It SUPPRESSES your levels while it's in your system. I am done posting in a thread with an jacka$$. Anyone ELSE care to NOT get gyno while on super PM me.
Dude I was messin around & just goin by your signature. I didn't wanna be an d!ck but since you started this sh!t... Yeah I'm scared to run a PH gimme a break you fukkin loser. Precaution's a good thing but then again I don't have to tell that to someone who's 22 yet knows everything about supps and hormones. Where'd you get your masters in chemistry at? And obviously any hormone can increase prolactin & it's a good idea to run P-5-P on a cycle. People have been sayin that here on AM for 4 years now, which thread did you pick that out of? The thing is genius - most people who got gyno from Super did so 2-3 months after their post cycle therapy. This means it's impossible for it to be from prolactin rather leans more toward hormone rebound. Before you go around tellin people how to do sh!t get an education 1st.