Test Prescription

csrulez

Awards
Posed this question to Matthew D and he suggested I post a thread. I would like to hear some ideas about things you could do to get a testosterone prescription out of your doctor. An example would be: scheduling a testosterone level blood test at the end of a PH (or AS) cycle when your natty test levels would be low. Don't know if that would work or not, just an example. Any workable ideas on fooling the blood test or other means of getting a 'script?

Thanks in advance for any input.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Theres a whole thread on this over on BB.com basically put yourself in a severe statae of overtrain, sleep deprive yourself eat belo maintenence and do everything you should not do plus be at the end of an AAs or ph cycle after the stuff leaves your system. This stuff combined should give you basement test levels and if ever your going to get a script it would be on that appointment. Id be hesitant to ask for one and make sure your doc is a younger more progressive doctor.

csrulez

Awards
Thanks for the input Magg. You wouldn't have a link to that thread at BB would you? My attempts to search for it produced about 50 bajillion results.

Thanks again.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
No I dont have a link but I may be able to dig one up

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't an Endocrinologist have to be the one to prescribe it? If so, you would have to first visit your PCP at first, and then have to wait till an available appt. opens up AFTER you get the referral.

Seems like too much beg, borrow, and dealing to me. Plus, once you fuc* up, thats it w/ your doc, it will be in your records forever.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Just take 1-test or 1-Ad for a couple weeks. This will shut you down and the doctors test don't pick up 1-test.

Why would you want to be put on HRT if you don't have low test. The HRT isn't going to get you any higher test then a normal male.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
it is if you save it up and then use it for a cycle....

diablo69

Awards
its pretty easy.
well for me it is.. Since I work in a place were people tend to go out on mediacal a lot and since the UAW send people with bad record to be covered by crackhead doctors its easy.. I spend my 60.00 to see him and he rights me a scipt. Well he did it once

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
taking 1-test or fina for a few weeks ought to do the trick

broker_mike

Awards
why do it like that? you can get the real thing so easily why screw around trying to fake out a physician? they aren't going to give you **** if it's just hrt, not enough to do a decent cycle, and you'll have to go back for monitoring, etc.

dude, be a man about it, get what you want and go ahead and do it. the way you're suggesting is just plain silly.

broker_mike

Awards
yeah, maybe some guy in saudi arabia. anyone with half.. make that 1/4 of a brain can get and make aas with synovex-h or finaplix.

the idea of having a dr. prescribe it is a delusion, and it would mean to me that this guy isn't at all ready to do aas. it's a wuss plan from the get go, pure and simple. the idea of fooling a medical professional to get aas is just downright silly, imo. on top of it all, you don't even get a sufficient amount to do sqaut. if you want to do aas for performance enhancement, then do it. why involve a medical professional and then try to fool him?

not trying to flame anyone, just giving my honest opinion to provide a little perspective. heh.. i can sure tell the test is kicking in! :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Mike.. were I appreciate your opinion on this.. it was thrown out as a question.. not a judgement call on your part. Just chillout alittle..
Now with that said.. I agree with you on the part about not being able to get anything that would be useful for building muscle from HRT... the dosages for that are usually about 200 mg/every 2 weeks if you are lucky.. on once a month on the down side.. now this would help you if you had naturally low test levels but not much if you are trying to get a boost..
Another thing that he might be doing is just having the script on hand.. just to keep it semi legal.. this is speculation on my part but it might be something to think about..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Another thing that he might be doing is just having the script on hand.. just to keep it semi legal.. this is speculation on my part but it might be something to think about..
Yes, that would be my main reason for doing it. If I ever decide to do AAS, I will do strictly test and thats it. Stupid to some, I know, but I can't handle major shutdown and high androgenicities of otherrs.

So, a script would be pretty valuable to me in that regard.

broker_mike

Awards
why not just get dazed's kit and synovex and make test prop? if you do enough test to benefit your performance/growth, you're going to need post cycle recovery ancillaries, etc.... test will shut you down just as well if not more than other aas. it's a strong drug, period.

i'm posting here so the new folks thinking of doing aas won't be misled by an ineffective idea that you can fool a physician to get a sufficient quantity of aas to grow/enhance performance. it's just not going to happen, and even if it did, you'd still have post cycle recovery, etc. so how are you any better off?

the bottom line is if you're determined to do this, it's your decision. i just don't see any real benefit to this approach. that said, good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong at all or stupid with a test only cycle. Jergo.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
alot of people save back their HRT until they have enuff for a cycle ;)

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
If you got 200mg every two weeks, to do a 500mg a week cycle for eight weeks you would have to save for 40 weeks. Seems like a very long time t o save for one cycle.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
if you got 200 mg every week though youd have to save for 20 weeks which is reasonable. A doc who understands HRT will prescribe a reasonable dosage and I think you could get him to 200 a week. PLus even if you didnt want to save up you could remain on HRT constantly and therefore never have to worry about post cycle recovery you may not gain on 200 mg a week but I doubt youd lose much either

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
if you got 200 mg every week though youd have to save for 20 weeks which is reasonable. A doc who understands HRT will prescribe a reasonable dosage and I think you could get him to 200 a week. PLus even if you didnt want to save up you could remain on HRT constantly and therefore never have to worry about post cycle recovery you may not gain on 200 mg a week but I doubt youd lose much either
True, this would also make you take time off that would allow for full recovery and some natural growth. You would be off twice as long as you were on. Which I think is a great idea.

broker_mike

Awards
heh. or you could just pick up some test and start next week :)

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
If you got 200mg every two weeks, to do a 500mg a week cycle for eight weeks you would have to save for 40 weeks. Seems like a very long time t o save for one cycle.
yeah but some doctors prescribe you more than 200 a week like my doc

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Geez,
Goes4ever you started on HRT young.. I bet that is one reason you are getting such a higher dosage..

csrulez

Awards
Wow, some strong opinions. The reason I posed the question was to research the possibilities for someone who didn't have access to a source. The legality aspect is a big deal for some, though I myself am more concerned with just getting ripped off. It sounds like getting a prescription is possible, but may be more trouble than it's worth. I've been given plenty of food for thought in any case. I appreciate the input I've gotten so far. Anyone else like to add their two cents?

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
Geez,
Goes4ever you started on HRT young.. I bet that is one reason you are getting such a higher dosage..
yeah i did, I had a hernia surgery and my family doc is leading me to believe that the doc, who preformed the surgery might have caused damage in there that causes my body not to make its own test.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Damn that suxs bad.. got to really love some surgeons.... :rolleyes:

broker_mike

Awards
i too had hernia surgery, which left me with one nut that can't move upward like they normally do. it just dangles there. i went to see another dr. about it and he said it wouldn't affect anything and that "people have trouble with hernia surgery for years".

that said, the hernia hurt so badly (my colon was poking out the front of my body) that overall, at least i can work out, etc. so i'm happy with the outcome. in fact i feel great, i just got a slightly funky nut :)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
First, go to your doc post cycle when you know you are suppressed. Let him do a hormone level check and when it comes back there will be questions he will have for you. ANSWER THEM HONESTLY. Let him know that you are going to do AAS and that you need a physician to be your doc and not your conscience. In this capacity, the doc is not constantly telling you to stop taking AAS but instead monitors your endocrine system and can recommend appropriate therapy. Now, depending on how liberal your doc is this will have many benefits to varying degrees. If he is understanding you may get a script for the test since he would rather see you get clean gear and not the possibly dirty black market stuff (docs see crackheads shooting up in an alley and sharing needles when they think black market). At the minimum, you will get your post cycle and on cycle ancillaries from his script. Above all you will get the expert physician care that most noobs need their first go around the track.

Chemo