"Gearing up" for my next cycle, what do you think?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
OK guys, here it is. Just wanted to get an opinion, and hear your experiences with CEL's h-drol. I've read a lot of logs with effects that differed greatly from 5 lb gains, to 20 lb gains. My goal is to recomp a little, lean out, and add a few lbs of lbm, maybe 5-10. Here's my plan:

Weeks 1-4: Hdrol 50mg, bumping up to 75mg for the last week.
Possibly throw in some 4ad that I've had laying around after the first week. I'm still not sure. I have 2 bottles of hdrol, and I'm only running one so I might save the 4ad for the other bottle, or another cycle all together. I'll see how h-drol shuts me down, to see if I could use some test in my system (I'm pretty prone to shut down).

Weeks 5-8: Nolva 40/30/20/10
Restore 4/3/2/1

Ancillaries: Cycle support preloaded 10 days prior, and throughout the 8 weeks. Flaxseed oil, 4gm/day. Mens Multi-V. Stims and Phenibut as needed.

Diet will be clean, as usual, with a cheat here and there on the weekends. I'll be sticking to a 40/40/20 slightly above maintainece, and then cycling carbs after the anabolic phase of the cycle.

I generally don't use natty test boosters during post cycle therapy because I think its overkill. I also like Restore, because it has the 6-bromo for an AI, + some dhea matrix for cort control. It's pretty economical, and works well for me.

What do you think? Am I missing anything? Any experiences with h-drol you'd like to share?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
id say ur pretty good. give the h-drol time to work its a slow but steady compound. and im guna agree with u restore would be a good addition for ur pct.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
c'mon, I know more than 1 of you guys used h-drol. Comments?, suggestions?