"Gearing up" for my next cycle, what do you think?

1. "Gearing up" for my next cycle, what do you think?

OK guys, here it is. Just wanted to get an opinion, and hear your experiences with CEL's h-drol. I've read a lot of logs with effects that differed greatly from 5 lb gains, to 20 lb gains. My goal is to recomp a little, lean out, and add a few lbs of lbm, maybe 5-10. Here's my plan:

Weeks 1-4: Hdrol 50mg, bumping up to 75mg for the last week.
    Possibly throw in some 4ad that I've had laying around after the first week. I'm still not sure. I have 2 bottles of hdrol, and I'm only running one so I might save the 4ad for the other bottle, or another cycle all together. I'll see how h-drol shuts me down, to see if I could use some test in my system (I'm pretty prone to shut down).

Weeks 5-8: Nolva 40/30/20/10
    Restore 4/3/2/1

Ancillaries: Cycle support preloaded 10 days prior, and throughout the 8 weeks. Flaxseed oil, 4gm/day. Mens Multi-V. Stims and Phenibut as needed.

Diet will be clean, as usual, with a cheat here and there on the weekends. I'll be sticking to a 40/40/20 slightly above maintainece, and then cycling carbs after the anabolic phase of the cycle.

I generally don't use natty test boosters during post cycle therapy because I think its overkill. I also like Restore, because it has the 6-bromo for an AI, + some dhea matrix for cort control. It's pretty economical, and works well for me.

What do you think? Am I missing anything? Any experiences with h-drol you'd like to share?

2. id say ur pretty good. give the h-drol time to work its a slow but steady compound. and im guna agree with u restore would be a good addition for ur pct.

3. c'mon, I know more than 1 of you guys used h-drol. Comments?, suggestions?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 06:05 PM
  2. my next cycle !!what do you think ?
    By thahotboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 08:54 PM
  3. Trying to plan next cycle...what do you think?
    By HELLHAMMER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 06:16 PM
  4. Mercedesdd next cycle what do you think
    By mercedesdd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 04:51 PM
  5. My 2nd cycle, what do you think?
    By Mess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 07:55 AM