oral only cycles

dbell51

Awards
Before I get flamed for not using injectable just letting everyone know I have done 2 cycles with injectable. First was test E only and the second was Test and deca. Im just curious as to an oral only cycle just because its much easier to hide and well just easier overall. So if anyone can tell me their experiences with orals only and specifically anavar is what im interested in.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Before I get flamed for not using injectable just letting everyone know I have done 2 cycles with injectable. First was test E only and the second was Test and deca. Im just curious as to an oral only cycle just because its much easier to hide and well just easier overall. So if anyone can tell me their experiences with orals only and specifically anavar is what im interested in.
Var is a Superb cutting compound for you to maintain all your strength while cutting(especially for a comp), although var can be expensive unless you buy directly from the source in bulk. You haven't listed goals or objectives you wish to accomplish, so for now this is all I have to work with.

dbell51

Awards
Var is a Superb cutting compound for you to maintain all your strength while cutting(especially for a comp), although var can be expensive unless you buy directly from the source in bulk. You haven't listed goals or objectives you wish to accomplish, so for now this is all I have to work with.
sorry about that i really just wanted any results from any oral cycles but for me cutting a little fat and maintaing muscle or possibly increasing lbm. I know a lot od people will say its not possible but Ive done it and so have many others.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
sorry about that i really just wanted any results from any oral cycles but for me cutting a little fat and maintaing muscle or possibly increasing lbm. I know a lot od people will say its not possible but Ive done it and so have many others.
well if you know your getting the legit var dosing at 60mg brings great results!