oral only cycles

  1. New Member
    dbell51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    98
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    59.27%

    oral only cycles


    Before I get flamed for not using injectable just letting everyone know I have done 2 cycles with injectable. First was test E only and the second was Test and deca. Im just curious as to an oral only cycle just because its much easier to hide and well just easier overall. So if anyone can tell me their experiences with orals only and specifically anavar is what im interested in.

  2. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1575
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dbell51 View Post
    Before I get flamed for not using injectable just letting everyone know I have done 2 cycles with injectable. First was test E only and the second was Test and deca. Im just curious as to an oral only cycle just because its much easier to hide and well just easier overall. So if anyone can tell me their experiences with orals only and specifically anavar is what im interested in.
    Var is a Superb cutting compound for you to maintain all your strength while cutting(especially for a comp), although var can be expensive unless you buy directly from the source in bulk. You haven't listed goals or objectives you wish to accomplish, so for now this is all I have to work with.
  3. New Member
    dbell51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    98
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    59.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Var is a Superb cutting compound for you to maintain all your strength while cutting(especially for a comp), although var can be expensive unless you buy directly from the source in bulk. You haven't listed goals or objectives you wish to accomplish, so for now this is all I have to work with.
    sorry about that i really just wanted any results from any oral cycles but for me cutting a little fat and maintaing muscle or possibly increasing lbm. I know a lot od people will say its not possible but Ive done it and so have many others.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1575
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dbell51 View Post
    sorry about that i really just wanted any results from any oral cycles but for me cutting a little fat and maintaing muscle or possibly increasing lbm. I know a lot od people will say its not possible but Ive done it and so have many others.
    well if you know your getting the legit var dosing at 60mg brings great results!

Similar Forum Threads

  1. oral only cycle
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 11:02 AM
  2. Oral Only Cycle
    By mikeman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 07:38 PM
  3. such thing as a good oral only cycle?
    By nattyHST in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 10:48 AM
  4. Oral only cycle
    By map200uk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 08:29 PM
  5. Oral only cycle,what would be my best options?
    By castro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 08:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in