A question about Superdrol

loki65

Awards
I have been taking Superdrol for a while now. I did one cycle, and got great results in strength and gains in mass. Now on my second cycle and I'm not see as good of results. Can ones body adapt to a supplement and not get any results. If so what can I do? I did do a PCT between cycles.

Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how long did u wait between the end of ur last post cycle therapy and the current cycle of superdrol?

loki65

Awards
Thanks for responding....I started a new cycle right at the end of my PCT. It's really weird it like I'm not taking anything at all. Maybe I need to take something new.

Thanks again

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bad bad bad idea....on cycle + pct = TIME OFF!!

loki65

Awards
bad bad bad idea....on cycle + post cycle therapy = TIME OFF!!
Ok.....so obviously I am a newbie to this. So what would I have to do to get back on track. I mean for two weeks I saw little results then after that it was great expecially my strength. I really would like to get back on track. So what do I have to do? Also would it help to stack Superdrol, if so.....what....and thank for not giving me hard time. I appreciate the feedback.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
first off, what have ur previous PCTs consited of?

loki65

Awards
I would also like to add I am not new to lifting. I'm 42 and I have been lifting for 17 years. I know...I know, I'm old but I still like making gains. Obviously my age is against me but you guys are on the cutting edge and I would appreciate your help.

Thanks

loki65

Awards
first off, what have ur previous PCTs consited of?
I just used "Anabolic Extreme PCT" and consumed allot protein to try and hold on to my gains. Let me guess, I have no idea what I am doing.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
lol, atleast u looked it up on ur own, thats a good start.

SERMs are used to regulate estrogen in ur body once ur done with a cycle and get ur natural test back up.....in short, so u dont grow ***** tits and ur nuts dont wither away

a SERM is a MUST with a superdrol cycle because that is a very strong steroid

please stop ur cycle now so u dont mess up ur body.

If u have no access to a SERM then i recommentd purchasing Post Cycle Support and Cycle Support immediately

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
please just search and u will find all the answers u are looking for, and everyone on here is more than willing to help u out and get u on track

WunHungLo

Awards
Can you cycle superdrol like that assuming you do have a good PCT though?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand it's always good to change up cycles so your body does not get accustomed to the active. For instance

1. Epistane
2. Pheraplex
3. Superduperdrol

etc
Most Importantly!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board. Please someone let me know if this is overkill for Torem

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - I have heard good things on the following: Dermacrine Sustain, Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-Rx SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non Rx SERM - Post Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Dermacrine Sustain(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), Dermacrine Sustain, 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - I have heard good things on the following: Dermacrine Sustain, Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Know what gyno is and the symptoms of gyno: @@@ Gyno Questions - Please Read This First @@@ - Bodybuilding.com Forums

4. Real Gynomastia Before & After's:

5. Love your Liver!

loki65

Awards
I just want to thank everyone for thier feedback......you guys ROCK!