Any info on Furzadrol?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Ive searched andd searched but the results have unfortunately been limited. Basically what is this a clone of, and 2nd iv read its a pretty underdosed compound(you suppodely need to run it at 300mg and day?), and 3rd is this compound effiecent 9read its stronger than megazol). just looking for info as im not actually planning on running this. The actual furzabol on the otherhand looks quite interesting IMO!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ive searched andd searched but the results have unfortunately been limited. Basically what is this a clone of, and 2nd iv read its a pretty underdosed compound(you suppodely need to run it at 300mg and day?), and 3rd is this compound effiecent 9read its stronger than megazol). just looking for info as im not actually planning on running this. The actual furzabol on the otherhand looks quite interesting IMO!
Unmethylated version of Miotolan. No one really knows what the effects are or how effective it really is. As far as the product goes, I'm sure it is underdosed in its recommendations, and typically people go to 300mg/ED is what is typically run.

I've also heard that it is 2x as strong as winni-v although no one really has any info to back it up.

Its basically Orastan-A.

Interlocutor

Awards
1. Gaspari Orastan-A. other clones would be Furaguno and Winadrol, among others.

2. i have used it as standalone and stacked, and IMHO it is VERY underdosed at label recommendation. consider your bodyweight in lbs in mg (rounded up) as the absolute minimum in a stack or as starter, with maybe going up to 50% higher for any real effect, especially as standalone (however, some people report results at lower dosage as well). however, this also strongly depends on what you are after. this is not a bulker at all, but IMHO may be useful to maintain lbm on a cut.

3. no. i have also used megazol, and the commonly disseminated information of fura being twice as strong is IMHO incorrect. personally, i'd rate them about the same, with the 'zol having the obvious cost/count/dosage advantage. also pretty similar overall, with the 'zol maybe spiking BP a tad more.

THE INTERLOCUTOR

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
1. Gaspari Orastan-A. other clones would be Furaguno and Winadrol, among others.

2. i have used it as standalone and stacked, and IMHO it is VERY underdosed at label recommendation. consider your bodyweight in lbs in mg (rounded up) as the absolute minimum in a stack or as starter, with maybe going up to 50% higher for any real effect, especially as standalone (however, some people report results at lower dosage as well). however, this also strongly depends on what you are after. this is not a bulker at all, but IMHO may be useful to maintain lbm on a cut.

3. no. i have also used megazol, and the commonly disseminated information of fura being twice as strong is IMHO incorrect. personally, i'd rate them about the same, with the 'zol having the obvious cost/count/dosage advantage. also pretty similar overall, with the 'zol maybe spiking BP a tad more.

THE INTERLOCUTOR
Thanks for the great info!!

pyrodave

Awards
i am currnetley using 150mg/day ed with bold 200 and the stack is very good for lean gains as well as a very little fat loss at the same time.

Interlocutor

Awards
i am currnetley using 150mg/day ed with bold 200 and the stack is very good for lean gains as well as a very little fat loss at the same time.
how do you dose the bold, and what is your weight?

T.I.

bbcr11

Awards
Interlocutor

I'm trying to get info on Orastan A and you seemed to know what you were talking about. I'm about 255, have 4 bottles. I thought this would be good for 2 cycles. I could try to get more if you think I should go for a 250mg dose on a cylcle. How long a cycle would you reccomend? Was looking into what I could cycle with this if its primary a "cutter". Would like to lose some body fat and gain a bit of size as well as harden up. Any info would be greatly appreciated

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get info on Orastan A and you seemed to know what you were talking about. I'm about 255, have 4 bottles. I thought this would be good for 2 cycles. I could try to get more if you think I should go for a 250mg dose on a cylcle. How long a cycle would you reccomend? Was looking into what I could cycle with this if its primary a "cutter". Would like to lose some body fat and gain a bit of size as well as harden up. Any info would be greatly appreciated
4 weeks at 250mg-300mg preferabbly 300 to see maxiumum effects at your weight you will def see this stuff work well when dosed properly... Best of luck!

pyrodave

Awards
i weigh 270lbs. the dosing on the bold was probably light but the cycle went very well. no sides at all!
next cycle will be bold,testobolan and havoc.