What's Methyl-D like?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Well just when I thought I had strong knowledge of pretty much all the PH's I found one more. It's formula is 17a-methyl-17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one. It says it's a clone of a previous Gaspari supp. which was called Methyl-D. This was way before I got into the lovely PH world. Is this any good? How does it compare to the more popular of today's common PH's?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a mild hormone that is best used as a cutter.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding it does not compare to what is out there currently. It was under dosed, where some users felt results at dosage of 14 mgs+.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
D-A-M-N ! The caps are only 1mg each. You'd need like a half a dozen bottles to do 1 cycle. Hell with that, thanks guys.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
There are also 4mg caps out there cheap

antodrol

antodrol

Awards
From my understanding it does not compare to what is out there currently. It was under dosed, where some users felt results at dosage of 14 mgs+.
I don't think is underdosed. I've tried it at 20/24mg/die and the progestagenic sides were harsh, very harsh (water retention, letargy, drop of libido..)
at 12/16mg is the sweeth spot, no sides at all, good bodyrecomp, good strengh and optimal fat loss, good "menthality" (like under small dose of anphetamine)and libido (the best sex I've did), all in a ipocaloric state..
Methyl-dien is a good "bodyrecomp-roid"...that's all IMHO...
Stay low on the dosage, start with 8mg/die....it's a long acting oral, you feel it will kick in the end of second/ start third week...