pct 4 superdrol ng

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im almost done wit 1sty bottle and i hate it do i need a pct it dosent seem at all strong (SD-ng)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is superdrol-ng new stuff in a black and red box?I seem to remember seeing it and thinking i wont buy it for some reason or another.If it's truly superdrol you def need pct

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
all it is is a stimulant, no need for post cycle therapy....i love how they used the same name + NG to attract customers thinking it was the real deal....what a joke

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what a bullsh*t marketing ripoff scam,thats way worse than halodrol liquigels,I found an ad in MD and it says improved anabolic driver,instant injection matrix,which is what turned me off of it.I'm looking at it right now though,and the box says the worlds #1 selling pro-hormone

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what a bullsh*t marketing ripoff scam,thats way worse than halodrol liquigels,I found an ad in MD and it says improved anabolic driver,instant injection matrix,which is what turned me off of it.I'm looking at it right now though,and the box says the worlds #1 selling pro-hormone
awesome company, but with this product they were way more focused on $$$ than anything else