help steroid test!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.39%

help steroid test!

ok I need some help, myprobation officer told me on feb 5th that she's going to be checking for steroids in my urinalysis (due to suspected use) that I took the same day my cycle was from October 5th to December 5th was my last shot of test e it was a 12 week 500mg weeks 1-8 then 750 weeks 8-12. I followed up with 4 weeks of 6-oxo extreme finishing like the first or second week of January .. Now ive also been wrestling so ive been constantly being dehydrated then rehydrated and so on ..

I'm concerned if anything will show up on her test it was 2 months since last shot and also can I explain the use of 6-oxo for a positive test ... Also will they check for the presence of the ester or just elevated test levels

P.s. This was my only cycle no other steroids used
    Its also in NJ if that matters any

Thanks for any help!

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

WOW!. I hope they catch you!.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.12%

You did a test-e cycle and your post cycle consisted of only 6-oxo???
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.39%

yes and ive been back to normal within like 2 weeks no gyno ive got about 90% of my strength back within 2 weeks so Im pretty sure it was alright to do so
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.91%

Quote Originally Posted by drewh10987 View Post
    You did a test-e cycle and your post cycle consisted of only 6-oxo???
    <sarcasm> Dude, read the post!! He said 6-oxo EXTREME. </sarcasm>

But seriously, it worked for him. I'm not going to argue with it.
    There are plenty of stories of Serms not working (or worse yet, fake 'research chems') Probably just as many stories of SERMs not working as OTC PCT not working. (or at least, from what I've seen) Its good to see OTC PCT working for people.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.39%

bump?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.39%

bump?
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

well you would be better off telling them you used superdrol,halodrol,etc.......i nstead of 6oxo if you fail.In texas the first failed drug test is a weekend in jail,you can usually push things like that before getting revoked,just don't get arrested or you're f**ked after the court process goes through,usually just added time to current prob. unless it was very serious.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MyUsername View Post
    ok I need some help, myprobation officer told me on feb 5th that she's going to be checking for steroids in my urinalysis (due to suspected use) that I took the same day my cycle was from October 5th to December 5th was my last shot of test e it was a 12 week 500mg weeks 1-8 then 750 weeks 8-12. I followed up with 4 weeks of 6-oxo extreme finishing like the first or second week of January .. Now ive also been wrestling so ive been constantly being dehydrated then rehydrated and so on ..

I'm concerned if anything will show up on her test it was 2 months since last shot and also can I explain the use of 6-oxo for a positive test ... Also will they check for the presence of the ester or just elevated test levels

P.s. This was my only cycle no other steroids used
    Its also in NJ if that matters any

Thanks for any help!
    man taking steroids while wrestling not cool bro. im a wrestler and everytime i read that it bums me out. they have some good detox for steroids if u go to legalsteroids.com thats what i have heard at least from people who have used it... good luck though
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.39%

Yea I know I don't really support steroids in sports but the weight needed to be filled and I could fill it and my teammates and coaches asked me to come out but truth be told I never got to wrestle cause of problems with credits so there was no problem with the steroid advantage but hey I've just been practicing during the meantime and lost all the excess water weight and about 10 pounds of fat I was 175 before up to 205 then down to 192 now but yea I also took it before I started wrestling so I didnt really think much of it
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I don't think you have anything to worry about if your last shot was almost 2 months ago. They're probrably bluffing anyway, I don't even think you can test for test in urine. They would have to do expensive bloodwork, and since you used test, the results would probrably be inconclusive. But I'm just speculating. What the hell are you on probation for anyway? Did you grab some old lady's purse to feed your juice addiction? J/K Hope it works out for you.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MyUsername View Post
    Yea I know I don't really support steroids in sports but the weight needed to be filled and I could fill it and my teammates and coaches asked me to come out but truth be told I never got to wrestle cause of problems with credits so there was no problem with the steroid advantage but hey I've just been practicing during the meantime and lost all the excess water weight and about 10 pounds of fat I was 175 before up to 205 then down to 192 now but yea I also took it before I started wrestling so I didnt really think much of it
    yeah thats cool man. just bugs me when i hear that. haha but good luck with that test. dont sweat it your probably good
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%

Dude PO's are always fcukin with people to see if they can get them to crack. It's what they do, been there. I wouldn't sweat it, I have never heard of a probie being tested for da roids in all my years of hanging out with criminals. I'm not saying it's impossible, just highly unlikely!! If they do you should be good anyways but if not tell that motherfcuker you were taking super, h-drol, phera or some sh!t. Na, actually tell them you were taking IDS's mass tabs haha....And I used to wrestle too, just my opinion, but that sh!t has no place in school sports bro! Anyways good luck.........
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.39%

Yea i was thinking a bluff too cause as soon as I came back from taking the piss test she was like "have you taken any drugs?" "No I'm clean" "Well Im letting you know I'm checking for steroids cause there's been suspicions and if you fail I'm sending you to a drug program" well i see her today and ill take you guys advice about p/h's if she was serious and I'm dirty and I'll let you guys know around noonish EST
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

If she says anything came back, just tell her it was M-Drol (superdrol clone) or something that is still perfectly legal, there's nothing they can do about that...
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.12%

test-e detection time is 3 months after use, meaning 3 months after your last shot it is still in your system and will show up on a drug test.

but i doubt that test for juice. like the guy a few posts above me said, PO's always **** with ya. steroid tests costs hundreds of dollars to do, so unless they are absolutely positive you've done it, i doubt they'll test for it. probably just scaring you in hopes of you admitting something to them so they dont have to spend any money testing.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.39%

well I just got home from probation and they didnt mention anything so I wasn't going to bring it up so either she forgot about it or its a negative result or a bluff lol thanks for all the advice
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.39%

How do they test the pros like body builders and olympics like that's 100s of people and like thousand dollar test each jw but to another poster it was just for beating some guy with a curling bar cause he stole my bench jk it was just for petty theft cause I took soneones wallet out of their car when I was drunk
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.91%

Hmm...

- cheats in wrestling by using steroids
    - steals wallets out of cars
    - use almost no punctuation, EVER.
    - used 6-oxo as PCT for 12 week test cycle.

Damn.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimalG View Post
    Hmm...

- cheats in wrestling by using steroids
    - steals wallets out of cars
    - use almost no punctuation, EVER.
    - used 6-oxo as post cycle therapy for 12 week test cycle.

Damn.
    Ding! Ding! We have a WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.39%

Sorry I'm on my phone
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%

Dude, I know you are worried but testing for AS costs a lot of money. State governments aren't going to pay for that type of test unless they know you have been involved with it in the past.

Similar Forum Threads

1. steroid testing, urgent!
    By bigitalynjc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-15-2003, 06:36 AM
  2. steroid testing, urgent!
    By bigitalynjc in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 07:11 PM
  3. Please Help! 1-test oral administration
    By Judo Tom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1