Juice help joints?

jackdiesel77

Awards
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does the sauce help the joints and or connective tissue?

The reason I ask is because I am 30, have a good build can put up 405 on the bench, close to 600 for dead lifts, at 200lbs (5'9"). Now with that said, after 11 years of good workouts, my friggen joints are killing me. I use good form and have a good range of motion. After watching some of these video's whether it be pros or regular joes on the juice I see them putting up an azz load of weight (which makes mine look like baby warm up weight).

Are they feeling like an 80 year old man when they get out of bed, or is their "pharmaceutically enhanced" supplements doing something my otc stuff is not?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand gear does not help the connective tissue or joints. This is why it is an important part of cycle health to take supplements for your joints. If anything I would say it strains them more. The older we get in age the more susceptible we are to things like arthritis, which is showing signs of being hereditary, so I would do some research on your family line and see if its there. In the meantime start taking joint supplements like Cissus, Glucosmine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, or MSM.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Most gear doesn't help. Some can make things worse. But Nandralone (deca) will help, and help a lot.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
deca is proven by users as the best for this but clinical numbers say that EQ is top for collagen synthesis followed by Deca and then Anavar.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Also pretty much universally accepted that winstrol negatively impacts joints.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah depends on the Gear. The gear that has some estrogenic conversion will lube your joints like Anadrol (wet gains). The gear with little to no estrogen conversion like Turinabol (dry gains) can be a killer on your joints.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah depends on the Gear. The gear that has some estrogenic conversion will lube your joints like Anadrol (wet gains). The gear with little to no estrogen conversion like Turinabol (dry gains) can be a killer on your joints.
Holy sh!t. I think your sig trumps my sig. That's just tooo funny.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh!t. I think your sig trumps my sig. That's just tooo funny.
lol - I found it the other day. The amazing part is nobody responded to the dude and it's been posted for about a week. I figured he'd be slammed good by now. And I tell ya, if I looked young & soft for my age I doubt I'd speak out about it on AM.

jackdiesel77

Awards
Well thanks for the replies fellas. I though something had to be up. I am done lifting heavy for the most part. Im so sick of having my joints ache every morning. Until I figure a way to get some legal sauce to lube these joints and tendons it looks like I will be stuck with my current size!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
There are some logs here at AM about people using flaxseed oil, fish oil, and things like that to help with inflamation and lubrication.
I've never used gear so I can't give you a comparison.

Good luck.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Most gear doesn't help. Some can make things worse. But Nandralone (deca) will help, and help a lot.
Yeah I agree here. Peptides can help the joints, but not most gear. Most gear tends to dry out the joints and to my knowledge there aren't many or any androgen receptors on tendons and dense connective tissue. I'll look into it though.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
I actually tried an old product called Osteovalin... I don't know where to find it anymore, but it REALLY helped my joints while I was taking an AI in small amounts in my PCT... if the new Osteobolin product this site is trumping is anything like what I tried before, it might be very promising...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does the sauce help the joints and or connective tissue?

The reason I ask is because I am 30, have a good build can put up 405 on the bench, close to 600 for dead lifts, at 200lbs (5'9"). Now with that said, after 11 years of good workouts, my friggen joints are killing me. I use good form and have a good range of motion. After watching some of these video's whether it be pros or regular joes on the juice I see them putting up an azz load of weight (which makes mine look like baby warm up weight).

Are they feeling like an 80 year old man when they get out of bed, or is their "pharmaceutically enhanced" supplements doing something my otc stuff is not?
I saw this somewhere in the web:
"Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , Primobolan - methenolone - , Anavar and Equipoise

Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen synthesis. As you can see, Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - is a very good drug at giving you everything you want - an increase in collagen synthesis, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. The one thing it does not give you is wood

Primobolan, @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% - less than Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and equipoise but still substantial.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340%

Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing."

Nemesis RR

Awards
I saw this somewhere in the web:
"Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , Primobolan - methenolone - , Anavar and Equipoise

Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen synthesis. As you can see, Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - is a very good drug at giving you everything you want - an increase in collagen synthesis, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. The one thing it does not give you is wood

Primobolan, @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% - less than Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and equipoise but still substantial.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340%

Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing."
Can you post up were you found this please (if you can find it).

I am older and after years of combat sports, weightlifting and powerlifting I don't think I even have any good joints left. One thing that has helped a great deal is I go into the sauna before by workout for 10 minutes or so. Just enough to get a light sweat going. I then put a sweatshirt on and only take it off until 15 minutes into my workout or I am sweating hard. This has helped me with my joint pain a great deal.

thewrx

Awards
I do not believe that any juice will help your joints repair any other tendons or connective tissue. Deca only gives you the feeling of healing because it produces an anti-inflamatory effect.