Fast Actions S-Drol (please read) my crap experience.

pmoney99

Awards
Ok so we're here in iraq, with nothing to do but you know save the world and workout in our off time. so me and some guys who have previously only used NO and creatine products decided to set up the game.

So, we ordered Fact Action Pharmacy's S-Drol

Started out first and second week taking 20mg a day. along with AI's Cycle Support and ZMA. Week one goes by, week 2 goes by. Absolutely nothing. IM like ok this stuff is horrible. So the last 4 days we went to 40mg and 50mg , still absolutely nothing. straight placebo.

Im 23,
6'2"
215lbs
avg 4000 cal. 400gr protein. a day

worst product ever. im going back to my NO's.

Hope this helps someone.

dice404

Awards
The same thing happened to my friend who used that clone. he got nothing out of it. I would pick out any other superdrol clone before I went with the one from fast action. Sorry to hear about this.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Ok so we're here in iraq, with nothing to do but you know save the world and workout in our off time. so me and some guys who have previously only used NO and creatine products decided to set up the game.

So, we ordered Fact Action Pharmacy's S-Drol

Started out first and second week taking 20mg a day. along with AI's Cycle Support and ZMA. Week one goes by, week 2 goes by. Absolutely nothing. IM like ok this stuff is horrible. So the last 4 days we went to 40mg and 50mg , still absolutely nothing. straight placebo.

Im 23,
6'2"
215lbs
avg 4000 cal. 400gr protein. a day

worst product ever. im going back to my NO's.

Hope this helps someone.
I don't put my hands on fire for fast action but all of my oral cycles with prohormones/steroids are a disappointment (I always have better results with 6-oxo)so the gains depend on the individual more than everything

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I've heard fast action is bunk by several other users as well.

I have used cel mdrol before, and currently and it works, for sure. Just be careful because it is damn potent, don't go over 20mg

newob

newob

Awards
I have done two cylces of their S-Drol. The first yielded great results comparable to the original. The second was absolute crap, bunk...nothing. I was really pissed. I must note the pill sizes and shapes were completely different plus the cap to the bottle was a different color. White = good, Black = Bunk

MrFun4000

Awards
Hey Newob, what do the good pills look like compared to the bad ones. I have a bottle sitten around and has the black cap so im guessen im screwed here.

newob

newob

Awards
They are small, sort of thicker in the middle with rounded edges and white. They have a slick texture also. I bit into one and it had no taste at all which tells you someting. The pills in the good bottle I had were about twice as thick without the slick surface.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
They are small, sort of thicker in the middle with rounded edges and white. They have a slick texture also. I bit into one and it had no taste at all which tells you someting. The pills in the good bottle I had were about twice as thick without the slick surface.
its already gotten to the point where its literally half the clones are bunk, i wonder why all the raw materials they are getting are all bad? is someone cracking down on china suppliers or what?

pmoney99

Awards
ya well the ones i tried were in white short bottles, and the pills were also white, and small and round sort of like a cheap asprin look. and yes after 19 days, even after bumping it up to 50mg a day, no sides, no results, no nothing.

crap company. never buy anything from them.

Zyklone

Awards
Yeah this is ****ing crap. What were they thinking?
Don't buy anything from these *******s.

I've just ordered 2 bottles of CEL M-DROL and i hope this will work better.

I'm wondering though, will I need any pct for this?
I have experienced pretty bad back pumps but this could be explained by other things.. I've had problems with my back before the cycle.

I have some tamixofen citrate at hand..

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
Yes... You will need a PCT. MDROL is very potent

Run the Mdrol at 10/20/20 for 3 weeks.

Then run your nolva at 40/40/20/20. (Make sure you have liver support when on and for PCT.

Zyklone

Awards
Yes... You will need a PCT. MDROL is very potent

Run the Mdrol at 10/20/20 for 3 weeks.

Then run your nolva at 40/40/20/20. (Make sure you have liver support when on and for PCT.
I was thinking for this cycle of fastactions s-drol.. Haven't felt anything so far and i'm into the 3rd week

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
its already gotten to the point where its literally half the clones are bunk, i wonder why all the raw materials they are getting are all bad? is someone cracking down on china suppliers or what?
Yeah actually I read somewhere that China's FDA is cracking down on them and making things harder to push out raws...

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
ya well the ones i tried were in white short bottles, and the pills were also white, and small and round sort of like a cheap asprin look. and yes after 19 days, even after bumping it up to 50mg a day, no sides, no results, no nothing.

crap company. never buy anything from them.
So I take it they must not have their crap tested for purity?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
its got loads of crap reviews why buy it?

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
So I take it they must not have their crap tested for purity?
ye its true , the majority of companies buy the compounds in china , cap them and send them to the public , no testing at all.
we don't know what we are taking and we pay for it, the prohormone/steroid world its rotten.
There's also rumors that est clones are all bunk also, and PA said on bb.com that its testing some products from a few companies and guess what... all bunk

Zyklone

Awards
its got loads of crap reviews why buy it?
i had big trouble finding reviews and the two i found was positive.. i had only heard rumours of it's bad quality so i thought i'd try it myself instead..

but noone have answered me.. come on.. do i need nolva for a s-drol cycle that did nothing? i'm nearing the end so i would like to know soon. :/

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that sucks but its good to know. i think they just tried to pull a "fast" one, pun intended.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a little misinformation in this thread (but not much). If you frequent bb.com just do a title search for:

methyl-epithiostanol testing update (epistane, havoc etc)

...and read for yourself.

Last edited:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
dnt think you will need pct if it did nothing, heard from one forum but forget the quote that his blood and liver profile were the same, just use a small amount of nolva for 2 weeks, then get some real stuff

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
dnt think you will need pct if it did nothing, heard from one forum but forget the quote that his blood and liver profile were the same, just use a small amount of nolva for 2 weeks, then get some real stuff
I second this.

Same situation with a guy i work with. He bought bunk. Tokkyo labs or some crap no one has heard of. 3 weeks and NADA!:run:
So, i showed him what cycle support, SERM, and PCT was about, and showed him EPI.:djparty:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
i had big trouble finding reviews and the two i found was positive.. i had only heard rumours of it's bad quality so i thought i'd try it myself instead..

but noone have answered me.. come on.. do i need nolva for a s-drol cycle that did nothing? i'm nearing the end so i would like to know soon. :/
Well if you didn't gain and you don't feel shutdown...(even though bloodwork would ultimately prove this)...calling it bunk doesn't mean it at least didn't throw some sort of wrench into the gears of your endocrine system or body's natural profile? Either get bloodwork done, run PCT as you would, or just not at all...there really isn't a great way to answer your question...If it was me...I'd run PCT anyways but maybe at half dosed...that's playing it safe regardless...

Zyklone

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys..

I think i'll hit the m-drol immidiately as soon as i get it, and save the nolva until then.. I just hope that it will make it through customs..

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
What about Fast Action's H-drol clone? That seems to get excellent reviews?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
What about Fast Action's H-drol clone? That seems to get excellent reviews?
Def hit it up if it has great reviews...I personally will endulge in originals if they still exist since I'm almost guarenteed a hit when I'm investing in supps for gains (Havoc)...too many clones seem sketchy to me (as some out there seem to be bunk) but if they have good reviews (i.e. m-drol...for the greater part of gains) then I'll give in...not sure in the h-drol depertment however but just thought I'd chime in...