In PCT after epistane cycle and I'm...Lactating?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    This quote from PA: "there is more than one form of epistane apparently. a black cap and a white cap version with different chemicals in each. on top of that, the user feedback varies quite widely." I loved Epistane myself, and the supposed "tainted" batch is long gone from the shelves, so it really doesn't matter anymore I guess. IBE is a great company and I will definitely be purchasing Epi again when it comes out in the near future. I've just read posts from people using the black cap version and they were reporting bad sides as opposed to those who used the white cap version like myself. Those people reported great cycles with little to no sides at all. I'm confused as PA stated in that quote that the 2 different bottles contained 2 different chemicals. Is he just going by the reviews that have been posted or did he actually test both bottles?

He did not test both bottles. He thinks that the different colored caps means different compounds when really we just had a shortage of a particular color cap. At any rate lets get back on subject. There are numerous threads on this subject on various boards .
    PharmD

2. Quote Originally Posted by Interlocutor View Post
    he may also try to get a less expensive version of cabergoline than Dostinex, such as Sogilen or Cabaser.

at least to me, Dostinex would be about roughly 15$ for 1 tab of 0.5mg, but Sogilen (as example) would be roughly 3$ for 1 tab of 1mg each (which you can take at 1/2 tabs). Cabaser was even less expensive, but possibly more difficult to get.

because it may take some time to get this stuff in case you need it, i always consider it great insurance to have SOME cabergoline lying around (just for cases like this). and it's great for sex, too...

THE INTERLOCUTOR
    nice to see you over here bro, welcome
    •   

3. also bromocriptine will help ya

4. Quote Originally Posted by Antonek View Post
    also bromocriptine will help ya
    see http://pituitary.mgh.harvard.edu/e-s-962.htm for an example comparison between bromo and cabergoline.

T.I.

5. I tried Carber once for it sexual benefits. I had to stop after the second dose. I felt like I was having a panic attack until it left my system. Constantly felt nervous and scared for about a week till it left my system. Then I also read the thread about it causing heart valve problems....
    •   

6. You could always lend yourself out as a surrogate mother or something

7. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Bodybuilding.com Forums - View Single Post - What was the final verdict on Havoc/Epistane?

Please provide your proof to back up your statement. Thank you. Always be careful about what you state to be 100% truth / fact. I'll wait patiently for you to back up this claim. Links etc

To everyone else, I'm no guru but talk to those that are these statements make no sense what so ever. I have been over this numerous times.

IBE states that what is in the bottle is what is listed on the label..enough said.

If you don't want to run it or want to get rid of it I'll take it off your hands for shipping cost!

Much Love,

Neoborn
    I ran the infamous 'black cap' bottle of Epi and had nothing but GREAT gains and 0 side effects. I've also researched, and if I'm not mistaken, even IF there was a chance it was tren in the caps, there wouldn't be enough there to make a damn difference being the dosage amounts are too low in that little cap and cost to put it in there.

I just read a thread on these forums about that a week or so ago.

I did see some black helicopters flying over my house earlier today however.......

8. I've been taking 200mg of b6 every day since I noticed it. After the 3rd day there was nothing. I'm going to continue taking the b6 for another week and end when my pct is finished.

9. Well that's all very nice and dandy, pfff, you'll never go far with that straightforward and logical thinking . I hope your 'logic' works out for you

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    I ran the infamous 'black cap' bottle of Epi and had nothing but GREAT gains and 0 side effects. I've also researched, and if I'm not mistaken, even IF there was a chance it was tren in the caps, there wouldn't be enough there to make a damn difference being the dosage amounts are too low in that little cap and cost to put it in there.

I just read a thread on these forums about that a week or so ago.

I did see some black helicopters flying over my house earlier today however.......

10. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Well that's all very nice and dandy, pfff, you'll never go far with that straightforward and logical thinking . I hope your 'logic' works out for you

I'm going to send those black helicopters your way.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane Cycle and PCT Plan!
    By Eagleman003 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 05:58 PM
  2. Epistane Cycle and PCT
    By reden in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:21 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 04:07 AM