anyone depressed after?

1. Registered User

anyone depressed after?

I was curious about this...after your cycle does anyone have a problem with fighting depression despite proper on cycle support supplements as well as a proper pct. If so what were you taking on your cycle and how long did your depression last?

2. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

What are you using for PCT?

Some of the usual things people use definitely can cause that from the increase in estrogen and other things.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.

My depression was only psychological. I had been extremely confident and continuously gaining strength during the cycle and all of a sudden it came to a screeching halt, to the point where I even lost a few pounds. It happened every cycle (5) despite a proper PCT and it's just something you have to accept and get used to. Certain anabolics are considered "controlled substances" for a reason. Don't get addicted. There's a lot more to life than being big and strong.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

i think that most of us have an underlying state of mind whether it be aggresion or depression and a steriod or prohormone just amplifies this state such as "roid rage". so your just as normal as the rest of us, hang in there and by all means if you get worse consult your doctor. threre is a chemical in the brain that gets a little out of whack and i cant bring it to mind right now, i think it starts with a 'p' anyway maybe someone here knows the name and i think theres a otc that you can get to help it. good luck man hang in there,later maynard
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman1414 View Post
    I was curious about this...after your cycle does anyone have a problem with fighting depression despite proper on cycle support supplements as well as a proper post cycle therapy. If so what were you taking on your cycle and how long did your depression last?
    yeah i always have depession after a cycle. i think its that Tren fcuks with your head so much. but it goes away.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

For sure man. I just plan on being depressed for about a month after a cycle. The thing that helps me the most is to use more stims than I usually do. For example I usually limit my stimulants to pre workout, but after a cycle it helps me psychologically to take them a little more often than that.
  7. Registered User

I definately agree... I have done 3 cycles, 2 superdrol and 1 halodrol... despite using Clomiphene Citrate (started w/ one week left in cycle, ran for 3 weeks) then Toremiphene Citrate to finish off (ran for 3 or 4 weeks) AND a cortisol blocker each cycle I still got depressed... I know that clomid makes you a little sensitive to chick flicks, but that's about it as far as "feeling" its effects for me... I wonder if running HCG starting mid-cycle or on ending cycle week or something would help? Only problem is I just don't know where to get my hands on some
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone get depression after nolva use?
    By willkauter in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 01:11 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 11:51 AM
  3. Anyone else feeling sore after SledgeTest
    By skumster225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-01-2005, 08:19 AM
  4. anyone not PCT after shutdown?
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7