anyone depressed after?

Iceman1414

Awards
I was curious about this...after your cycle does anyone have a problem with fighting depression despite proper on cycle support supplements as well as a proper pct. If so what were you taking on your cycle and how long did your depression last?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
What are you using for PCT?

Some of the usual things people use definitely can cause that from the increase in estrogen and other things.

CROWLER

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
My depression was only psychological. I had been extremely confident and continuously gaining strength during the cycle and all of a sudden it came to a screeching halt, to the point where I even lost a few pounds. It happened every cycle (5) despite a proper PCT and it's just something you have to accept and get used to. Certain anabolics are considered "controlled substances" for a reason. Don't get addicted. There's a lot more to life than being big and strong.

maynard

maynard

Awards
i think that most of us have an underlying state of mind whether it be aggresion or depression and a steriod or prohormone just amplifies this state such as "roid rage". so your just as normal as the rest of us, hang in there and by all means if you get worse consult your doctor. threre is a chemical in the brain that gets a little out of whack and i cant bring it to mind right now, i think it starts with a 'p' anyway maybe someone here knows the name and i think theres a otc that you can get to help it. good luck man hang in there,later maynard

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was curious about this...after your cycle does anyone have a problem with fighting depression despite proper on cycle support supplements as well as a proper post cycle therapy. If so what were you taking on your cycle and how long did your depression last?
yeah i always have depession after a cycle. i think its that Tren fcuks with your head so much. but it goes away.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
For sure man. I just plan on being depressed for about a month after a cycle. The thing that helps me the most is to use more stims than I usually do. For example I usually limit my stimulants to pre workout, but after a cycle it helps me psychologically to take them a little more often than that.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
I definately agree... I have done 3 cycles, 2 superdrol and 1 halodrol... despite using Clomiphene Citrate (started w/ one week left in cycle, ran for 3 weeks) then Toremiphene Citrate to finish off (ran for 3 or 4 weeks) AND a cortisol blocker each cycle I still got depressed... I know that clomid makes you a little sensitive to chick flicks, but that's about it as far as "feeling" its effects for me... I wonder if running HCG starting mid-cycle or on ending cycle week or something would help? Only problem is I just don't know where to get my hands on some:D