Probation and Steroid Use

Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Probation and Steroid Use

From what I understand, the 'drug' test kit for testing for steroid use is quite expensive. If someone is not on probation for anything steroid-related, such as possessing a banned 'controlled subtance,' then probation should have no reason to test him/her, correct? Would an individual be safe, so long as the steroids he/she were using, were legal? What if they were on probation for a domestic violence issue and were discovered to be taking steroids? Could that give probation grounds for anything?

I was researching this, only because I became curious about it. Some people have been tested for steroid use while on probation, but I guess that's because they were either arrested in an incident that was steroid-related, or possibly because probation clearly suspected something.

This could possibly help out other people here, so I figured that I'd make a thread about it instead of pondering about it on my own.

Discuss.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.92%

This is totally up to the judge or probation officer. You could usually use common sense but not all PO's do. The tests are expensive so we dont test for roids much but do occasionally. If you have steriods in your background and bulk up you would probably get tested. If you are 200lbs probably not. If its legal then you are fine. But they can tell you not to take it anymore and could go through some trouble clearing yourself. Dont bring attention to yourself and you'll be fine. Dont show up for an appointment in a sleeveless shirt showing off your guns. I've seen guys get tested just because he had a previous possession of steriods and was in a bad mood. the test was negative and I told the PO it would be before she tested him but she does not know anything about roids. Also helps if you have a really good attorney. I've heard PO's tell guys not to take creatine, so I educated her on that too. I had a 50 yr old man on probation that looked better than any 21yr old. So he was obvious and showed it off. Not a good idea.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.79%

muscleGuy you are correct. I have a buddy recently off of probation and it was domestic related (here in FL all it takes is a phone call to get arrested for Domestic V) in his x's police report she said that he used to take steroids. Long story short, he got probation and was drug tested while on a test/deca cycle with no problems, they used a simple urine dip strip test, very basic and unscientific.
    •   

Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Quote Originally Posted by big poppa View Post
    muscleGuy you are correct. I have a buddy recently off of probation and it was domestic related (here in FL all it takes is a phone call to get arrested for Domestic V) in his x's police report she said that he used to take steroids. Long story short, he got probation and was drug tested while on a test/deca cycle with no problems, they used a simple urine dip strip test, very basic and unscientific.
    Well, if I stick to the legal steroids, then I won't have any problems. But, if I went about using anything illegal, couldn't probation only test me if somebody ratted me out, or if I made it obvious?

It only takes a simple phone call here in NY, too, to get arrested for domestic violence.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.51%

By 'legal' I'm assuming you mean PH's? In that case I really don't think they could do **** anyhow. Just say it was something you picked it up at the local herb shop. Unless you mean legal gear that's different. You can consider prescription roids as 'legal' however if your caught with them, & since they are a scheduled III drug, you'd be in quite a bit of shi! without a prescription. Now I was on probation a while ago for something that wasn't related to any type of drugs whatsoever but my PO still drug tested me every few weeks. Exactly what he tested me for I'm not sure but I know it included Heroin (opiates), Coke (Amphets), alcohol, & that sorta crap. But again my probation-reason had nothing at all to do with drugs OR alcohol.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

opiates,amphetamines,thc,alc., and halucinogens.Here in texas,if you fail a drug test you sit in jail(the holding tank)for a weekend.Second is every weekend for a month.And third is either longer or you go to court and your p o try's to revoke your probation,most likely will win too.So it's not the end of the world if you do fail one,and texas is known for being strict/harsh with their laws("other states are trying to do away with the death penalty,were putting in an express line")It always trips me out to hear how many people have been put to death "this year" on the news.If your p o truly believes their legal,you will most likely still be punished and will be told not to use again so you won't fail again.Remember alc is legal,but you cant have that on prob.In texas you pay for your drug test too,so that would suck,especially with my"cup"happy p o.
    To tell you the truth though,I'm not at all(well verry verry little)paranoid about being tested for roids.People in my family do make remarks,comments,or jokes about roids,and my mom who i rarely see has said"are you sure you're not on that ****"as she looks me up and down.My p o has been to my house and seen my stack of bb mags and my weights from when i worked out at home, he just does what he has to,if that makes sence,and roid testing isn't something he has to do.I have three bottles of m drol that i will cycle for three weeks at a time.I will always start right after i see my p o so i will be done a week before i see him(is this long enough to be clean?)he kind of lets me know when i'm being tested anyway so would probably at least question me or make a remarck first,i know i have a u a on the 3rd of march(next visit).I also make sure to atleast wear a short sleeved shirt,it makes a world of difference in appearance,especially if you have shoulders and traps
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

I've been told that it's usually only strictly alcohol and recreational drugs, which probation tests for.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Mine has a strip thing,its plastic and they hold on to that,take off the cap and theirs five litmus papers sticking outtelling what each one is,they dip that in the cup right in front of you and it test for what i said earlier.Last time i was on prob at 18 for criminal mischief,(it was being stupid i was 17 when i committed the crime) i was still smoking pot.They sent those into the labs and charged 20something,it sucked waiting the whole month to find out and cost more.The ones their doing now are the ones i explained earlier and cost 2 dollars,their also very easy to pass,if you piss clear from flushing your system with water,you will pass.I know many people who have done this,if they send it in though,they test to make sure it's actually piss and not water,if you flushed your system,it will be inconclusive and they know you did something.I got drunk and smoked 3 days before i had to see mine cause she hadn't tested me,and i had been on for like 6 months,so then i smoked every day up till i seen her and she tested me.I had used sure gel.you mix it with gatorade and chug it an hour before,drink cold water,and piss twice before.your second piss will be clear cause it coats your insides with gel(its used to make jelly)she sent it in and i passed but on the form it said it was unexpected and observed,so they probably didn't test to see if it was actual urine or water.I know from my stoner days that all jobs today test to see if the urine has been diluted or not,i read in my hightimes when that law went into affect,so don't try it for a job.The guy who first told me about it did it for prob and jobs many times and passed,after that law went into affect i remember him telling me he tried it for a job,and said"it didn't really work,they must of got better at testing"well it didn't really work cause it was inconclusive,not +or-(i need to learn to type shorter post,sorry guys,got a lot on my mind)
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.51%

Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Mine has a strip thing,its plastic and they hold on to that,take off the cap and theirs five litmus papers sticking outtelling what each one is,they dip that in the cup right in front of you and it test for what i said earlier.Last time i was on prob at 18 for criminal mischief,(it was being stupid i was 17 when i committed the crime) i was still smoking pot.They sent those into the labs and charged 20something,it sucked waiting the whole month to find out and cost more.The ones their doing now are the ones i explained earlier and cost 2 dollars,their also very easy to pass,if you piss clear from flushing your system with water,you will pass.I know many people who have done this,if they send it in though,they test to make sure it's actually piss and not water,if you flushed your system,it will be inconclusive and they know you did something.I got drunk and smoked 3 days before i had to see mine cause she hadn't tested me,and i had been on for like 6 months,so then i smoked every day up till i seen her and she tested me.I had used sure gel.you mix it with gatorade and chug it an hour before,drink cold water,and piss twice before.your second piss will be clear cause it coats your insides with gel(its used to make jelly)she sent it in and i passed but on the form it said it was unexpected and observed,so they probably didn't test to see if it was actual urine or water.I know from my stoner days that all jobs today test to see if the urine has been diluted or not,i read in my hightimes when that law went into affect,so don't try it for a job.The guy who first told me about it did it for prob and jobs many times and passed,after that law went into affect i remember him telling me he tried it for a job,and said"it didn't really work,they must of got better at testing"well it didn't really work cause it was inconclusive,not +or-(i need to learn to type shorter post,sorry guys,got a lot on my mind)
    Good point, every state's pretty different too from my experiences. I live in PA now and the tests they gave me were all plain basic urine tests - while my PO stood behind me and watched me piss. Man I'm glad that's all behind me.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Thats how my first u a's were,i'm on prob. for the second and i swear last time for a dwi now.I would say don't drink and drive,but people don't learn untill they have been on prob,in jail,or prison.123or more times.I'm in the 2 group.Or they f themselves up or kill someone else and get involuntary manslaughter.I crashed into a main gas line so that kind of helps,the main reason i pretty much quit drinking was for bodybuilding though.Anyways my new p o would stand behind a wall and then walk around and look at my "junk"once i started going,he told me he would do this and sure the hell did.I don't think he did it the last time,so hopefully he stopped that.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Thats how my first u a's were,i'm on prob. for the second and i swear last time for a dwi now.I would say don't drink and drive,but people don't learn untill they have been on prob,in jail,or prison.123or more times.I'm in the 2 group.Or they f themselves up or kill someone else and get involuntary manslaughter.I crashed into a main gas line so that kind of helps,the main reason i pretty much quit drinking was for bodybuilding though.Anyways my new p o would stand behind a wall and then walk around and look at my "junk"once i started going,he told me he would do this and sure the hell did.I don't think he did it the last time,so hopefully he stopped that.
    I was sentenced to 3 years of probation for Criminal Contempt 2nd, but once I finish my probation-assigned courses, I'm gonna try to get my case expunged.

I've been told that a same-gender PO will go into the bathroom with you and actually look at your penis, then stand behind you while you piss. That weirds me out a little, but whatever. I know better than to fcuk around on probation. I just wanna be able to juice if I wanna, without having to worry about getting heat for it. I've been staying away from alcohol and pot.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I was sentenced to 3 years of probation for Criminal Contempt 2nd, but once I finish my probation-assigned courses, I'm gonna try to get my case expunged.

I've been told that a same-gender PO will go into the bathroom with you and actually look at your penis, then stand behind you while you piss. That weirds me out a little, but whatever. I know better than to fcuk around on probation. I just wanna be able to juice if I wanna, without having to worry about getting heat for it. I've been staying away from alcohol and pot.
    Yep,when i had a female p o she would call a male,and introduce me to him,one stood beside me,the other two stood behind and beside me in the corner.Now my male p o does as i said.He has given me three,and he stands behind the wall,once you start going he walks to the trash can thats beside the toilet and throws something away,I dont look but i'm sure he looks right at it,you can fill condoms with urine or buy a wizinator,so they have to make sure you're really going,but they all have their own way of doing it,I hate it,i get nervous,the little guy gets really little,and it's so hard to go,especially if you have to fart.Once i leave it hits me hard and i have got to piss,but in the bathroom,it's almost impossible.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.92%

Ya, I'm a former Probation Officer and, yes, we have to "watch" you pee... trust me, it's as weird for us as it is for you. While I was a PO, I never once tested anyone for 'roids. It was always just for alcohol/rec. drugs, but I guess technically I could've if I'd wanted to... but I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

If the steroids you're taking are "legal" like M-Drol or something you'd be fine anyway, b/c they're only banned by competition commities, but I'd watch out during those home visits if you've got illegal gear. You don't wanna get caught with vials of test and syringes laying around...
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.79%

I wouldnt sweat it muscleguy, my buddy never had any issues and to look at him you would know he was on something plus as I said steroids were even mentioned on his injunction papers and anger management classes were inforced as part of the probation, so if they wanted to test for it, they had plenty of reasons...
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.51%

Yep,when i had a female p o she would call a male,and introduce me to him,one stood beside me,the other two stood behind and beside me in the corner.Now my male p o does as i said.He has given me three,and he stands behind the wall,once you start going he walks to the trash can thats beside the toilet and throws something away,I dont look but i'm sure he looks right at it,you can fill condoms with urine or buy a wizinator,so they have to make sure you're really going,but they all have their own way of doing it,I hate it,i get nervous,the little guy gets really little,and it's so hard to go,especially if you have to fart.Once i leave it hits me hard and i have got to piss,but in the bathroom,it's almost impossible.
    Dude that's hilarious because it's so true. When my old PO 1st started to go into the bathroom wit me & watch I had a rough time going because he was there, so I'd squeeze to try & make it come out and I'd fart real loud. Just a really damn weird situation all-around.
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.92%

We mainly test for recreational drugs but can test for roids. We send all of ours to a lab and they test 2 different ways for dilution. If you actually get caught taking PH, in this state, you could be held in jail for 2-3wks til you get a hearing to determine if you violated your probation with illegal roids or not. Chances of getting caught are low, but if you do it could be a pain.
    We stand beside you and watch. We have had a few wizzinators tried on us, along with a few other tricks, so we watch.
    I've never tested for roids either and I could have but dont care to.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.51%

Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2 View Post
    We mainly test for recreational drugs but can test for roids. We send all of ours to a lab and they test 2 different ways for dilution. If you actually get caught taking PH, in this state, you could be held in jail for 2-3wks til you get a hearing to determine if you violated your probation with illegal roids or not. Chances of getting caught are low, but if you do it could be a pain.
    We stand beside you and watch. We have had a few wizzinators tried on us, along with a few other tricks, so we watch.
    I've never tested for roids either and I could have but dont care to.
    Haha wizzinators, I heard about them from a friend who wanted to get one. I'm so glad the probation days and days of troubled youth are long behind me. Though I do miss the hot blonde PO chick that show up a few times...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Haha wizzinators, I heard about them from a friend who wanted to get one. I'm so glad the probation days and days of troubled youth are long behind me. Though I do miss the hot blonde PO chick that show up a few times...
    It's difficult when you see a pretty PO, yet you're on probation. They have no rings or anything on their fingers, but I just wouldn't know how to approach such a situation like that.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.22%

i was recently on probation with cool officer, she told me to wait even on the legal ones but my offense was violent so who knows. better than the hassle of explaining yourself imo.
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

If they ask,just say what celebs say."I trained 4hrs a day with weights and did 2 hrs of cardio to get rid of the bad carbs"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    i was recently on probation with cool officer, she told me to wait even on the legal ones but my offense was violent so who knows. better than the hassle of explaining yourself imo.
    Well, if I were to be using a legal PS/PH and it somehow altered the results of the drug screen, then I'd simply explain to my PO what I was taking. If they insisted on making a legal matter out of it, then I'd find research and studies, and hire an attorney. I'd fight it and I'm sure that I'd be fine. It's not illegal, so there isn't really much they can do to punish me. I'm not breaking the law, or violating the terms of my probation in any way.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

MuscleGuy, just a FYI incase the mods jump in here. The steroid section is limited to only 21 and older. Just so you dont attract the old ban stick.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Well, if I were to be using a legal PS/PH and it somehow altered the results of the drug screen, then I'd simply explain to my PO what I was taking. If they insisted on making a legal matter out of it, then I'd find research and studies, and hire an attorney. I'd fight it and I'm sure that I'd be fine. It's not illegal, so there isn't really much they can do to punish me. I'm not breaking the law, or violating the terms of my probation in any way.
    Alcohol is not illegal either,yet on prob you are not allowed to take a sip,or even be at a bar or places known for"disreputable or harmful character."From a logical view,if you get caught and they believe they were legal,at best,you would be told not to use again as to not cause a false reading.I wouldn't be surprised if when you two(you and po)were at court he/she says "i believe you,but you have to sit in jail this weekend,i have no choice,don't use ______?again or you will have to sit in jail longer"
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.22%

i used to b a c/o so when i was in danger of being on the other side, i ****in KNEW that was a bad idea. not to say thats what would happen. each to his own i suppose.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. Thyoid problems and Adrenal fatigue from steroid use
    By jtmarlin in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 01:19 PM
  3. Marijuana use and steroids?
    By lockman in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 11:12 AM
  4. DEA and Steroid use!