Average gains on first time Test-E 12 week cycle

Atheloop

Awards
How much does one gain on an average first time test-e cycle? My cycle is posted below, I'm half way through week 6 and I'm up 17 lbs! My diet is 110%

Weeks 1-3: 500mg test-e
weeks 4-12:600mg test-e

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i hate to burst ur bubble but about 10 lbs of that weight is probably water. test is a steady gaining anabolic so u will probably put on about 25lbs total maybe keep around 15 of it. but it will all be muscle so u shud notice a very significant difference in size.

Atheloop

Awards
i hate to burst ur bubble but about 10 lbs of that weight is probably water. test is a steady gaining anabolic so u will probably put on about 25lbs total maybe keep around 15 of it. but it will all be muscle so u shud notice a very significant difference in size.
Woops I have to rephrase, thats what i mean, what are the gains AFTER losses? I'm thinking 15-20 lbs.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
probably about taht yea. tell me ur pct

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Woops I have to rephrase, thats what i mean, what are the gains AFTER losses? I'm thinking 15-20 lbs.
100% impossible to tell. anabolic experience, proximity to natural limit, diet all play enormous roles. i can't gain more than 10lbs on a full test e cycle, all tolled....nor would i want to gain much more - huge gains lead to stretch marks, bloating/fat face, hypertension (albeit transient) and unneeded stress to joints and tendons. JMO, of course.

Goat

Awards
Have you ever used anabolics like ph/ps before? How much?

Atheloop

Awards
Im using Nolvadex for PCT at 40/40/20/20 AND this is my first cycle, my shoulders are really sore lately and my face is really bloated! but im gaining like mad!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
throw some OTC stuff into ur pct it helps. use bcaa and other anti-catabolic things also.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
...this is my first cycle, my shoulders are really sore lately and my face is really bloated! but im gaining like mad!
You probably started the cycle w/ too high a fat percentage. If your BF % is low to start more of your gains will be muscular rather than fat.

Even a low dose of an OTC AI such as ATD would help the moon face if you don't have a-dex.

Atheloop

Awards
I was at around 10-11% and I have a full 8 pack so I mean I don't have too much fat!

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I was at around 10-11% and I have a full 8 pack so I mean I don't have too much fat!
Okay..very very good! I'm sure you are gaining a lot of muscle tissue & you just have to deal w/ the bloat.

Sounds like you are having a very successful cycle... have fun w/ it BUT do some rotator cuff work for those shoulders. Be careful & don't injure those shoulders!

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
I am week 4 of my first Test E (plus using Mass Tabs as an oral jumpstart the first 4 weeks) and i am up almost 12lbs. I KNOW most of it is likely water... but i am surprisingly not very bloated... My abs do tend to fade in and out based on my diet throughout the day... but i definately have a nice stomach ("6-8pack" at times...) and have noticed my chest is MUCH fuller along with my arms and legs! The MOST noticable gains have been in my legs, by far though....

So for me... being my frst Test cycle of any kind.... i am happy that i have gained upwards of 12lbs by week 4. I am hoping that if i get up to 195lbs (which would be about a 25lb gain) i will "settle" back into a solid lean mass weight of roughly 185lbs when i come off my cycle. Thats my hope, atleast...

Also.. are you taking any Arimidex or nolva? I have a-dex on hand when/if bloating gets to be a big problem... I am dosing nolva at 10mg ED to ward off any gyno and i think that has also helped to reduce estrogen based sides (i.e. excessive water retention, etc etc). I could be wrong, but it seems to be working for me.

I am very well pleased with my cycle so far and am VERY much looking forward to the next 8 weeks!

lisekpl

Awards
I am week 4 of my first Test E (plus using Mass Tabs as an oral jumpstart the first 4 weeks) and i am up almost 12lbs. I KNOW most of it is likely water... but i am surprisingly not very bloated... My abs do tend to fade in and out based on my diet throughout the day... but i definately have a nice stomach ("6-8pack" at times...) and have noticed my chest is MUCH fuller along with my arms and legs! The MOST noticable gains have been in my legs, by far though....

So for me... being my frst Test cycle of any kind.... i am happy that i have gained upwards of 12lbs by week 4. I am hoping that if i get up to 195lbs (which would be about a 25lb gain) i will "settle" back into a solid lean mass weight of roughly 185lbs when i come off my cycle. Thats my hope, atleast...

Also.. are you taking any Arimidex or nolva? I have a-dex on hand when/if bloating gets to be a big problem... I am dosing nolva at 10mg ED to ward off any gyno and i think that has also helped to reduce estrogen based sides (i.e. excessive water retention, etc etc). I could be wrong, but it seems to be working for me.

I am very well pleased with my cycle so far and am VERY much looking forward to the next 8 weeks!

NIce, just wanted your opinion on why you chose mass tabs, and are going to use HCG?
- I am prepping myself for a first test cycle too, for now still cutting, have about 25 lbs more to go to reach 10 -12%, and have looked into kickstarting w/ d-bol, anavar and/or mass tabs. But i don't really know the diff. between them except that the mass tabs are the most toxic out of all of them. Correct me if I'm wrong.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im still astonished how much weight gain people are making on test cycles....10lbs seems MAX for me on any cycle. And trust me i eat! I get more of a recomp effect and the mirror tells me im getting bigger but the weight gain is always very minor. Im in week 6 now and only 5lbs gained....

How much calories above maintenance are you taking in?

I agree with solarus, huge gains do lead to a list of problems in my eyes anyway. If the mirror shows me gains then im content, along with the poundages of course.

Atheloop

Awards
I have 3.5 weeks left, and am up 21 lbs, is this good?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 3.5 weeks left, and am up 21 lbs, is this good?
:FUfinger:LOL. duh. what do you think? well you have to make an estimate on how much is lean muscle tissue but thats fvckin good! You did well, how much are you weighing now?

Atheloop

Awards
:FUfinger:LOL. duh. what do you think? well you have to make an estimate on how much is lean muscle tissue but thats fvckin good! You did well, how much are you weighing now?
Haha! I was 185 when I started and now I'm 206! I'm hoping to gain 17+ lbs after losses!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I hate you for having an 8 pack with 10-11% bf. Every ounce of fat goes to my abdominals so I don't see the abs until 7-8%.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Me too!!!!

I hate you for having an 8 pack with 10-11% bf. Every ounce of fat goes to my abdominals so I don't see the abs until 7-8%.
I know how exactly how you feel as i have the same damn problem and its frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
This is probably a stupid question but if the average gains from 3 months of Test E are just about what the average gains of 3 weeks of Superdrol, why do people do the Test E cycles instead of Superdrol ? I don't know if it's true but I heard that AAS is actually safer for your body than PH , could that be it ?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
test is so mild on your body man they put people on it indefinitly. Test E 12 weeks you can put on 25-30 lbs and keep 20 of it. SUperdrol for 3 weeks you will put on maybe 12-15 and keep half..

superdrol - you feel like ****, sick, rough pct.

test- quick recovery, you feel like superman on test also.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
test is so mild on your body man they put people on it indefinitly. Test E 12 weeks you can put on 25-30 lbs and keep 20 of it. SUperdrol for 3 weeks you will put on maybe 12-15 and keep half..

superdrol - you feel like ****, sick, rough pct.

test- quick recovery, you feel like superman on test also.
LOL...test @ 100mg/week is a helluva lot different than test @ 500-750mg/week. putting somebody "on it indefinitely" to replace their natural amount is an entirely different ballgame than the abusive steroid cycles we do.

also, injected test is not easy to recover from. takes FAR longer than 3 weeks of superdrol.

the only people who gain 30lbs from a 12-week cycle probably shouldnt have been cycling in the first place. if you're that far from your genetic limit, you probably just need to eat better.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL...test @ 100mg/week is a helluva lot different than test @ 500-750mg/week. putting somebody "on it indefinitely" to replace their natural amount is an entirely different ballgame than the abusive steroid cycles we do.

also, injected test is not easy to recover from. takes FAR longer than 3 weeks of superdrol.

the only people who gain 30lbs from a 12-week cycle probably shouldnt have been cycling in the first place. if you're that far from your genetic limit, you probably just need to eat better.
totally agree, reps. I see guys gain 20lbs+ like nothing on test, they arent even in the 200lb range yet, i cant help but think what their stretchmarks look like.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
im still astonished how much weight gain people are making on test cycles....10lbs seems MAX for me on any cycle. And trust me i eat! I get more of a recomp effect and the mirror tells me im getting bigger but the weight gain is always very minor. Im in week 6 now and only 5lbs gained....

How much calories above maintenance are you taking in?

I agree with solarus, huge gains do lead to a list of problems in my eyes anyway. If the mirror shows me gains then im content, along with the poundages of course.
maybe you just need to train a little harder :stick: joking.

did you manage to sort out your gyno issues? didnt you have a flair up midway recently?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe you just need to train a little harder :stick: joking.

did you manage to sort out your gyno issues? didnt you have a flair up midway recently?
acutually i think that may be the problem, i train too hard. I think Art Atwood says he believes there is no such thing as overtraining. Well, id hate to rest too much but overtraining could be a possible flaw of mine.

yeah, i had a flare up. they are still painful to press on but they have gotten better, at least i think growth has stopped. I cut out the hcg and im using nolva with adex.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
have u ever even ran test bud? i bounce back recovery wise in3 weeks from test and superdrol ****ed me up ( especialy my sex drive ) for atleast 5 weeks.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to add a quick note to what someone had said above in regards to when people gain 20lbs off Test Cycles...

I am 8 weeks into my FIRST Test cycle and have put on about 17-18lbs... I agree that when somone puts on nearly 30+ lbs in a 12 week period of time, they were likely WAY below their genetic potential...

But in my case atleast, though i may not have peaked out at my 10% full genetic potential yet... i DO believe it is ok to run a cycle prior to that. In a perfect world, we would all be large, well built, proportioned muscular men... BUT, thats not the case... "Weight" is thrown around way too loosely when talking about packing on muscle..

Afterall, we ALL know that a considerable amount of weight gain is from water retention.. whether it be in the muscle or via "bloating". This weight tends to be the first to shed off when coming off the cycle... OTHER things needs to be taken into consideration though in regards to weight... Someone above mentioned being "not being near 200lbs".... For myself, atleast, i am right at 5'9" and i know that anything over 200... MAYBE 205 wouldnt likely look that goood on me... I have certain goals and a desired look that i deem appropriate for a man my height, size, bone structure, etc....

I personally think that yuo are right in that MANY of the kids jumping on this stuff shouldnt be! I also agree that a 30lb gain is HUGE and likely brought on by the fact that they havent met their genetic potential... But i'd like to side note that there are PLENTY of other factors that play a role in someone's weight gain and whether or not they are genetically "ready" for taking gear...

Just my opinion, of course.....

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i still have to disagree , watch man u got 18lbs and u got 4 weeks left. what most people overlook is that you need to increase cals as you gain more weight. i sometimes go up to 7ish k cals just to feed the weight that i am holding and make even more gains. thats why people can put on considerable ammounts of weight with not so insane doses.

Atheloop

Awards
Update! Im done week 10 in about 4 days! I am up 21 lbs! Hopefully I get 25!

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
I see guys gain 20lbs+ like nothing on test, they arent even in the 200lb range yet, i cant help but think what their stretchmarks look like.
no kidding...

nephilim - yes, i've run test a number of times. i generally dont comment on anything i havent used. 3 weeks after a test cycle, the injected test ISNT EVEN OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM. you are still suppressed then. lots of guys make that mistake, thinking they're recovered when they havent even begun.

Atheloop

Awards
I am up around 22 lbs and am beginning week 11 of 11. For some reason I do not have enough for 12 but thats probably because I was using a bit too much for each!

Does anyone know how to get a decently accurate ammount? Do you go to the upside triangle or where?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
u shud be able to see how much ur drawing out by ur syringe lol. 22 lbs in 11 weeks is definitly good man be proud of yourself. and solarus i meant 3 weeks into pct :pP

Pika

Awards
Hi guys sorry to steal the thred, is test e a great sted for first cycle?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys sorry to steal the thred, is test e a great sted for first cycle?
yes its a good first cycle. It was mine.

To the org. poster, you want to do a little cardio to get rid of the bloat and water gain. I dont quite see you having a 8pack at 10-11 %BF but okay.....

If you really want to hold and contiinue your gains a reseach chem like S4 or Osta will help out a ton and allow you to strip off some BF and gain a lil more muscle.

Look at one of the threads around here. People are doing great on them, esp during PCT.