What is the most reputable Phera clone?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys I have used AX Phera in the past with good success but I was wondering, since it is no longer around, what Phera clone is most reputable and that people have had good experiences with? Does it seem to, in fact, contain the same compound as original Phera?

Mr.50

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
There's 2 different isomers in Phera compounds - Isomer A & Isomer B. From what I understand the original Phera was 99% Isomer A (DMT). Isomer B is has more andro side effects without anymore positive effects - however Isomer A is much more difficult to seperate & more expensive to make. The problem is most companies don't test and/or put the results of their compounds in the form of chemical tests. The only one I seen that does is CEL's P-Plex which is tested at 97%+ pure isomer A and less than 3% isomer B. So IMO I'd personally say this's the best clone or at least the closest to the original.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There's 2 different isomers in Phera compounds - Isomer A & Isomer B. From what I understand the original Phera was 99% Isomer A (DMT). Isomer B is has more andro side effects without anymore positive effects - however Isomer A is much more difficult to seperate & more expensive to make. The problem is most companies don't test and/or put the results of their compounds in the form of chemical tests. The only one I seen that does is CEL's P-Plex which is tested at 97%+ pure isomer A and less than 3% isomer B. So IMO I'd personally say this's the best clone or at least the closest to the original.
I heard somewhere that CEL's P-Plex was discontinued? Is there any truth to that?

Also, so the main problem with the other brands appears to be a possible over abundance of Isomer B which has more andro side effects? So it should have a greater libido boosting effect correct? I find that many PH kill my libido and that Phera was one of the only ones that did not (and actually boosted it).

Thanks.

Mr.50

Link24

Awards
  • Established
P Plex was great in my opinion, I sell alot of it at my store and everyone i have sold it to has said good things about it. The first 2 weeks on Plex my libido was through the roof the second 2 close to non existent

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple of unopened P-Plex's and I've heard nothing but great things about them too. As far as discontinued, no they still have it at mostly all of their resellers & CEL's making more as we speak in the newer bigger bottles (same quantity just using bigger caps).

Interlocutor

Awards
SNS, while discontinued, may still be found. their clone had about 80% alpha vs. 20% beta isomer, IIRC.

THE INTERLOCUTOR

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!

While were at it...... are either Epidrol or EST's Epistane clone (Epithin-E ???? something like that) any good?

Mr.50

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of pheradrol and a bottle of Phera-bol from juggernaut.. Never used juggernaut tho

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet's Pheradrol has a COA to confirm it matches up EXACTLY to P.P. and is actually 11.2 mg/cap: 112% to label claim. Link...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/50389-pheradrol-testing-results-2.html
That test certificate doesn't say which isomer they tested for as does CEL's. Also for the Epi question above Havoc's available a few different places and Epistane supposed to be releasing some production as well. I spoke with a CEL rep and he said they're releasing a couple new products & were toying with the idea of making an Epithio product too which would be awesome IMO but they're worried about the availability of raws so it's not certain.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
That test certificate doesn't say which isomer they tested for as does CEL's. Also for the Epi question above Havoc's available a few different places and Epistane supposed to be releasing some production as well. I spoke with a CEL rep and he said they're releasing a couple new products & were toying with the idea of making an Epithio product too which would be awesome IMO but they're worried about the availability of raws so it's not certain.
Pretty sure it does say they tested for the 2-ene isomer.. At the bottom where it says "Note(s)"

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I wish NP made more products the stuff they do have has excellent prices. It's strange but it seems like there's a thousand different PH companies but if you search & digg you'll find that company A = company B = company R and in the end some companies have 4 or 5 different brand names that they sell the same products under, just a different label & name. I remember in the ole days when companies were started by individuals who had a great idea. They'd go to their local bank & get a loan and bam - a great small company with very personable service. Now with the extensive use of 'investors', companies are becoming less & less personable & more about the dollar and end result. Companies used to be started by those who had the best ideas & who were the hardest workers but now companies are started by people who have the richest friends (aka investors). It's really sad but that's a whole other thread I suppose.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Sounds good. I usually ry to buy all my stuff from Nutra if I can and right now they are out of both Havoc and P-Plex so maybe I will just have to hold my horses and wait a little while as long as both products are going to be coming back in again.

Mr.50

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
The 3-ene in ErgoMax is technically a different hormone (the double-bond is in the 3 position instead of 2). The Phera-clones were 2-ene, but there was an alpha & a beta isomer. Phera-Plex was only the alpha isomer.

Do an Advanced Search for "phera-plex isomer" and you'll find plenty of the old threads on this.

Ahh, fuggit, here's one: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/57421-what-other-products.html