- 02-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Is this PH (17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) the same as (17a-Methyl-androstan-2-en-17b-ol) which is DMT? Also i've seen somewhere on this board the meaning of things like "etiocholan" = "5a-androstan" could someone point me in the right direction or repost information as its very confusing trying to figure out what is what as things are called different then others!
- 02-14-2008, 08:55 PM
You are correct in assuming that etioallocholan & 5a-androstan are synonyms in chemistry. Example look at Epistane & Havoc - same compound only they're worded differently. As for the PH you have in question - Pheraplex/P-Plex it is indeed DMT aka Madol.
02-14-2008, 09:22 PM
But is etioallocholan the same as etiocholan or are they different?
Also is DMT considered as good as Patrick says it is in MD or is he hyping up his creation well re-creation? It sounds like the best PH out there according to him, are the products out there legit DMT and if so whats the best one?
02-14-2008, 10:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dr. Death in forum AnabolicsReplies: 118Last Post: 01-21-2009, 11:39 PM
- By SubliminalX in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-23-2006, 10:55 AM
- By 400runner in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 03-25-2006, 12:27 PM
- By skull in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2006, 09:49 PM
- By skull in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2006, 09:34 AM