M-1, 4ADD stacked with Halo?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Is this a good stack? I found a good looking product from a reliable company that's cheap too which has this combo of Halo and M1,4ADD in it. It seems like it'd be a great run to me.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
And all the ladies in the club went bump bump bump...

1meand

Awards
Is this a good stack? I found a good looking product from a reliable company that's cheap too which has this combo of Halo and M1,4ADD in it. It seems like it'd be a great run to me.
Are you talking about EQT2? If so, I'm in the middle of PCT for a 4 week cycle. I was taking it with Mega-TRN. I liked it alot and will be getting some more soon. I took 3 pills ED week 1, 4 pills week 2, and 5 pills week 3 and 4. I had better results at 5 pills a day. I used two bottles for the cycle.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about EQT2? If so, I'm in the middle of post cycle therapy for a 4 week cycle. I was taking it with Mega-TRN. I liked it alot and will be getting some more soon. I took 3 pills ED week 1, 4 pills week 2, and 5 pills week 3 and 4. I had better results at 5 pills a day. I used two bottles for the cycle.
Yeah that's exactly it. I couldn't find any logs on it. Damn! 5 pills? That's 165MG of M1 & 100MG of Halo!! How much you weigh? Was it your 1st cycle? The AM sticky recommends a MAX of 90mg of M1.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Eh, 90 is a bit conservative imo.. but that's only if it's a solo cycle, and even then that would be dependent on the user's history..

Anyway, I think that would be an excellent product that would yield some sweet stinkin' gains. Both in the strength and mass department. My vote is that you run it, and log it for the world to see! :)

1meand

Awards
Yeah that's exactly it. I couldn't find any logs on it. Damn! 5 pills? That's 165MG of M1 & 100MG of Halo!! How much you weigh? Was it your 1st cycle? The AM sticky recommends a MAX of 90mg of M1.
It ends up being 175mg M1 and 100mg Halo. I dropped the Mega-TRN the last week and a half, it was making the blood pressure higher than I wanted.
I weighed 177 when I started and I currently weigh 189. I would say a gain of 8-9 lbs. of lean muscle. The only notable side from the cycle was the high blood pressure, which I attribute to the added Mega-TRN. I started the TRN at 7.5 mg a day week 1 and 2, then upped it to 10mg for half of week 3. I was also using Trisorbagen throughout the cycle.
Check these threads:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/78269-m14add-questions-answered.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/21711-m1-4add-reference.html
The first thread is how I decided to go up to 5 pills. I don't know if it just takes a while to start working, but like I said it worked best at 5 pills.
I have ran Superdrol, Superdrol/Pheraplex, the original Halo, M-TST/M-TRN, Halo/M-TST/M-TRN, and MaxLMG cycles before.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Excellent info. I just may do a log on this I was leaning to P-Plex but I can save my P-Plex for a later cycle. This'll be my 1st cycle I already have enough support/pct supps for 3 cycles. I was thinking of starting running the M1/EQ as such 105/105/105/140/140 <-- The 5 week will be depending on how it goes. I think it'll be sufficient for me considering all the Halo as well & my 1st cycle?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
what is that, 3 pills per day? If so, I think that'd be swell. Esp. since it's your first cycle.

1meand

Awards
Excellent info. I just may do a log on this I was leaning to P-Plex but I can save my P-Plex for a later cycle. This'll be my 1st cycle I already have enough support/post cycle therapy supps for 3 cycles. I was thinking of starting running the M1/EQ as such 105/105/105/140/140 <-- The 5 week will be depending on how it goes. I think it'll be sufficient for me considering all the Halo as well & my 1st cycle?[/QUOTE

Are you starting out at 220 lbs? I'd say since it's your first cycle your plan sounds good. You still might have to up the dose based on your weight, but it's better to start out low and not over do it. Good Luck.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this'll be my 1st cycle which I've been planning since birth. I'm currently at 218-219. I figure start at maybe 3 tabs of (EQ-T)2 and go from there based on what my body says. Another thing is I have 2 unopened bottles of CEL's H-Drol too so I could toy with the Halo dosage even if I kept the M1 dose lower since it's cycle 1 for me. I've been figuring different dose options but haven't came to 100% of a conclusion yet. Also there's much info around on Halo being the precurser to Turinabol but what's M1? Is it converted to test?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
M1,4ADD is, I believe, the precursor to Dianabol.