original 1-ad conversion to test

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
From my research I have found that 1-ad converts at a rate of anywhere from 25-35%. So If I take 300 mg a day even at a low 25% would that be 75 mg of test a day equalling 525 mg of test a week?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
From my research I have found that 1-ad converts at a rate of anywhere from 25-35%. So If I take 300 mg a day even at a low 25% would that be 75 mg of test a day equalling 525 mg of test a week?
1-AD converts to 1-T not testosterone. 4-AD converts to testosterone.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Ah yes you are correct, wasn't thinking when I was typing that one lol. If I took m1t with 1-ad would the methyl-1-testosterone compete with receptors with the 1-test conversion from 1-ad?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are losing me. What are you talking about? 1T or T, M1t or 1AD? you wanna take 1AD + M1T?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you take 1-T/!-AD with M1T, don't plan on being able to even get out of bed.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Ah yes you are correct, wasn't thinking when I was typing that one lol. If I took m1t with 1-ad would the methyl-1-testosterone compete with receptors with the 1-test conversion from 1-ad?
Do yourself a favor and DON"T take M1T! Just ny opinion, but there are much better choices today! :clap2:

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Conversion interferring - shouldn't

Receptor competition - assuming you only use M1T a couple of weeks, probably won't make enough of a difference unless your dose is too high (which would not be smart).

I'd take Milwood's advice, there are better alternative's to M1T. I chunked almost 3g of M1T (many cycles-worth).