Havoc, M-drol or M1t

Havoc,M-Drol,M1t:which one is the best for strength

• Total voters
spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
Which one of these designers did you get the best strength gains from.:box:
Also list the side effects you personally experienced.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I got the best strength gains from M1T, also the worst sides. I felt like crawling in bed for 12 hours a day. After a couple weeks I felt absolutely awful. It was hard to get to the gym I felt so lethargic. Once I got to the gym, it was great.

SD or M-Drol seem to be alot better all around, good strength and less sides.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
There's no current M1T clones are there? I know it was banned & made illegal a few years ago but then again so were a few other PH's that have current clones out.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
There's no current M1T clones are there? I know it was banned & made illegal a few years ago but then again so were a few other PH's that have current clones out.
There is a website where u can supposedly still buy m1t from the uk.There is someone who posted a thread about the legitimacy of their 1-ad who bought from the same uk supplier.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'd say you're better off buying the real thing then since they're both classified as contolled substances in the US now. Either way if you got caught you'd be in the same shi!load of trouble.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
m1t. and ive tried all three. The m1t strength is enormous, at least for me....even if you cant eat and cant do anything. Like the other poster said, it was so hard to get to the gym even when it was like 100yds away! but when i got there it was a good time. The stuff is really harsh, i mean it does a number on you physically and mentally.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Aren't these choices like:

1. Good cycle and good gains
2. I want to sleep and develop booberz
3. Liver transplants rule!

?

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
Aren't these choices like:

1. Good cycle and good gains
2. I want to sleep and develop booberz
3. Liver transplants rule!

?
:icon_lol: rotflmao

nice... I wouldn't touch m1t with someone else's er um muscles... Havoc is way saferest :D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: rotflmao

nice... I wouldn't touch m1t with someone else's er um muscles... Havoc is way saferest :D
To be honest, I think you can run M1T safely but given the hard shutdown in three days and amazing amounts of horror stories I wouldn't go near it...ever. Give me injections and test etc any day!

Also given the reading I have been doing recently I don't understand the fascination with orals, is it just convenience and fear of needles, well that and we live in a pill popping society?

They should make some really sweet delivery system for test, like they did for insulin and diabetics :)

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
seems like everyone on this forum loves Havoc/Epi...I haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

but I don't understand how it can even be compared to M1t or Superdrol when it comes to size and strength...super and M1T are steroids. these products aren't even in the same class. I could understand comparing them in the respect of cost benefit ratio (sides to gains) but not beyond that.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Epistane and Havoc are steroids as well. Just my 2c.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
m1t can be run safely and sides can be minimized if precautions are taken. Most of the sides of m1t were a result of people running the dosage too high and running cycles for too long. m1t run a 5mg for the first week and then 10mg for the next two weeks will be pretty much side effect free as long as you preload your support supplements. Most of the horror stories with m1t are due to people running incorrectly and without any support supplements. We have come a long way since the first ban.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
seems like everyone on this forum loves Havoc/Epi...I haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

but I don't understand how it can even be compared to M1t or Superdrol when it comes to size and strength...super and M1T are steroids. these products aren't even in the same class. I could understand comparing them in the respect of cost benefit ratio (sides to gains) but not beyond that.
Havoc/Epi not a steroid huh? I am with Neo and beg to differ!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
snap, I didn't realize Epi/Havoc were so potent...
Milder with the gains and sides compared to M1t, Superdrol, etc. but just as effective! That is what makes this product so popular.