recommended dosage for ......

1. recommended dosage for ......

LGP 4g 1-T + 6g 4ad + 4g Nordiol - 240ml

Recomended dosage is 2 squirts per day

That would give you

66mg of 1 T

100MG 4ad

Not sure of the Nor contents its not listed on legalgears website but I am assuming its the same as the 1-test

I am 160lbs now . Is this enough? I thought at least 100mg per day of 1 test would be the min.

Thansk for any info

2. I would definitely go WAY higher, but that's me: I'm about 260 right now with several PH cycles under my belt.

How many cycles have you done before, if any?
    How long have you been training?

3. None so far.
    I have been training for about 3 months . I look at weights and my arms fill with blood so I am not a newbie in terms of lifting or diet. As far as the prohormones go I need advice , I do know I want the fast track to some extra muscle thats for sure

4. Bro, only 3 months of training and you want to start using PH? If you just eat well and train hard, you should be able to make great gains naturally. I say train some more, like for about a year before going the PH route.

5. When I say three months I mean three months after a layoff. I am 33 years old and have been lifting on and off for 12 years. I know what my genetic limits are and I am getting close to them.

If I was 20 again and surging with natural test sure why do PH's but thats not the case

6. You might just try 2 pumps twice a day instead of one if you feel like your ready for that.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help:Recommended dosage for my fat-loss combo
    By Edgler Vess in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 01:45 PM
  2. Recommended B6 Dosage for Water Reduction
    By vasu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 11:23 PM
  3. What IS the proper dosage for 6-oxo/Nolva?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2003, 06:22 PM
  4. "safest" dosage for T-1 Pro cycle?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 04:05 AM
  5. Study recommends limits for herb ephedra
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 03:55 PM