How do you stabilize test/eitest ratios following cycle

GodsHammer

Awards
Cycle is going to be an off-season strength cycle.
Test Prop or Suspension with 350-400mg/week for 5-6 weeks.
I'm not looking to get huge but a little boost would be nice.

My ? concerns test/epitest ratios following my cycle. I am a tested individual under IOC tests and MUST have a test epitest ratio of 6:1.
-How much does test prop/susp at the aforementioned dose affect test/epi levels?
-At what rate would those levels fall doing a post cycle therapy of Nolvadex and Aromasin?

If you can answer those questions you're my hero. I've searched for definitive answers but no one has any.

Also, if you happen to know the detection time of Nolva and Aromasin I would greatly appreciate that.

Sincerely,
Hammer

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Cycle is going to be an off-season strength cycle.
Test Prop or Suspension with 350-400mg/week for 5-6 weeks.
I'm not looking to get huge but a little boost would be nice.

My ? concerns test/epitest ratios following my cycle. I am a tested individual under IOC tests and MUST have a test epitest ratio of 6:1.
-How much does test prop/susp at the aforementioned dose affect test/epi levels?
-At what rate would those levels fall doing a post cycle therapy of Nolvadex and Aromasin?

If you can answer those questions you're my hero. I've searched for definitive answers but no one has any.

Also, if you happen to know the detection time of Nolva and Aromasin I would greatly appreciate that.

Sincerely,
Hammer
First of all, if you are tested why not just play by the rules?

However, in the name of science I did read an article that showed 9 guys were given 250mg/week of test-e for 6 weeks and passed WADAs ratio, which by the way I believe you listed incorrectly since the IOC follows WADA and its a 4:1 test/epi. The results were something along the lines of 20% increases in power. The best part was 4 of the 9 passed. You can extrapolate the information taking into account for esters and do the math yourself, but you still basically have a 50% chance of failing. Is it really worth that risk to you?

GodsHammer

Awards
First of all, if you are tested why not just play by the rules?

However, in the name of science I did read an article that showed 9 guys were given 250mg/week of test-e for 6 weeks and passed WADAs ratio, which by the way I believe you listed incorrectly since the IOC follows WADA and its a 4:1 test/epi. The results were something along the lines of 20% increases in power. The best part was 4 of the 9 passed. You can extrapolate the information taking into account for esters and do the math yourself, but you still basically have a 50% chance of failing. Is it really worth that risk to you?

Thank you for the advicce.

I'm actually tested under NCAA standards, and the NCAA (Which I thought had the same as IOC) IS 6:1. There are some interesting things on ESPN about how effective the testing is.

About the idea of using steroids, I've gone up against opponents who were taking steroids, essentially teams of athletes on them from different programs, and it's more a safety thing. I'm not going to play by the rules to get hurt so that my opponent can cheat and permanently injure me. I received a shoulder injury in high school from a kid who later was found to be taking steroids. Almost ruined my career.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the advicce.

I'm actually tested under NCAA standards, and the NCAA (Which I thought had the same as IOC) IS 6:1. There are some interesting things on ESPN about how effective the testing is.

About the idea of using steroids, I've gone up against opponents who were taking steroids, essentially teams of athletes on them from different programs, and it's more a safety thing. I'm not going to play by the rules to get hurt so that my opponent can cheat and permanently injure me. I received a shoulder injury in high school from a kid who later was found to be taking steroids. Almost ruined my career.
Well, from my understanding, NCAA testing is a joke anyway. Having said that, using steroids because someone else is really is bad logic. Do you have a real chance of going pro? If so then I might see the case, but even then ethics come into play. Sounds like a direct contact sport in which you participate from what you said about your injury. I would guess either football of wrestling, but based on the IOC mention I would guess wrestling. Am I correct?

edit: nevermind, you playfootball

GodsHammer

Awards
Well, from my understanding, NCAA testing is a joke anyway. Having said that, using steroids because someone else is really is bad logic. Do you have a real chance of going pro? If so then I might see the case, but even then ethics come into play. Sounds like a direct contact sport in which you participate from what you said about your injury. I would guess either football of wrestling, but based on the IOC mention I would guess wrestling. Am I correct?

edit: nevermind, you playfootball
yes it is ****ty of me, what is a kid like me supposed to do though, look at roger clemens.