got the flu mid cycle, need advice

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was about 9 days into my superdrol cycle when I got sick, I haven't been able to workout since Sat and I'm afraid it will be a several more days before I can get into the gym.

Should I continue taking my gear and wait until I feel well enough to workout or should I discontinue my cycle and wait for better days? If I should stop my cycle, how long should I wait before starting back up again?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
stop NOW, get well and start it up when ur back to being healthy

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
stop NOW, get well and start it up when ur back to being healthy
at this point should I do any PCT? I have Post cycle support, clumid, and Nolva on hand.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what were the doses u took for the 9 days?...u might be fine without taking anything, but first sign of shutdown id start the nolva

dville04

dville04

Awards
I caught the flu at the end of my 3rd week and decided not to run a 4th and immediately started in with post cycle therapy. currently in my second week of pct. Couldn't lift for almost a week, think I might lose most of my gains. Good luck though man, and I hope you keep the gains. Hang in there, drink the oj and take those multi vitamins and start with the pct. Try another cycle a little later down the road. Health first.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I caught the flu at the end of my 3rd week and decided not to run a 4th and immediately started in with post cycle therapy. currently in my second week of post cycle therapy. Couldn't lift for almost a week, think I might lose most of my gains. Good luck though man, and I hope you keep the gains. Hang in there, drink the oj and take those multi vitamins and start with the post cycle therapy. Try another cycle a little later down the road. Health first.
4 weeks of superdrol? :nono:....good thing u stopped,side would have gotten pretty bad

dville04

dville04

Awards
yeah got addicted to the strength and intensity gains and alot of people ran it for 4 weeks and were ok after with bloodwork and everything so i thought i'd be fine too. got smart in general and ran only 3, partly thanks to the flu but gains went out the window fast without working out right after. the clomid is helping but meh... u run superdrol ever? just curious if you ran it for 3 or 4 weeks and what sides you had? sorry if this counts as highjacking the thread just curious tho?

6'1"
206 lbs
12% (started at 155lbs 7% freshman year of college)

dville04

dville04

Awards
only sides i was running into were loss of libido and lethargy, but those were (for the most part) tolerable...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK guys, I'm about 90% better...hit the gym for the first time this week yesterday and most of my strength was there. Dropped 5 pounds though (I hope most of it is water and I get it BACK ASAP).

I would like some feedback though on how long I should wait before I try to resume my cycle. (how long should I be at 100% before I go another round)

Thanks guys!

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
delsolrob, I had to bail on a superdrol cycle due to a pinched nerve. I ended up doing a 2 wk cycle then PCT. I ran PCT for 2 wks as well. I suggest that you also run a 2 wk PCT and stick with the standard protocol of time off = cycle length + PCT, so roughly a month off.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
delsolrob, I had to bail on a superdrol cycle due to a pinched nerve. I ended up doing a 2 wk cycle then post cycle therapy. I ran PCT for 2 wks as well. I suggest that you also run a 2 wk PCT and stick with the standard protocol of time off = cycle length + PCT, so roughly a month off.
Thanks NasD! I think that is sound advice!

Sorry to hear about your back!

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
it's actually in my neck but thx man. it SUCKS ASS! i can't do anything but squats and soon i won't be able to do that cuz i gotta get a disc removed. good for you it's only sickness and then you'll be hittin' hard again, woohoo! :clean:

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Lots of people report getting flu like symptoms while on Superdrol, but isnt one of the sides Test Flu? I always guage getting the flu on Superdrol as time to reduce the dosage and see if it goes away fast. Any thoughts about Test Flu?

logan20007

Awards
i was on my second week when i caught flu like symtoms,and i dropped 7 lbs