Help With First PH Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Help With First PH Cycle

1. New Member

Help With First PH Cycle

I'm looking to start my first ProHormone stack in about a month or so, and I'm wondering if there is a suggestion for what to take. I was doing so pretty heavy research into Superdrol-NG and the 2008 AX Hardcore Superdrol Stack. That stack includes:

Cycle:
    Superdrol-NG
    MassFX
    Trisorbagen
    and an optional Perfect Cycle for liver support which I plan on taking.

Post Cycle:
    Advanced PCT
    Retain v2

I've been lifting 5-6 days a week for 2 years now and I'm in a really good place with my diet right now, so it seems like a perfect time to try something new. Any advice this amazing community can provide would be very appreciated. Thanks.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

These products aren't PH's they're mostly natural. You can get nice results from them but nothing close to a real PH. Super-NG was reformulated and is no longer the original Super that gave people 15+ pounds in a few weeks (bad sides too for some though).
  3. New Member

Would you or anyone have an idea of a good PH to pop my cherry on then? I saw the thread, about designers, but I'm still pretty lost in all that.
    •   

4. New Member

Pop your cherry w/ either Havoc/epistane or H-drol both are mild and will give you the results you probably are looking to obtain . . make sure you have researched these before you run off and order b/c you'll need a good PCT to keep your gains.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan05 View Post
    Pop your cherry w/ either Havoc/epistane or H-drol both are mild and will give you the results you probably are looking to obtain . . make sure you have researched these before you run off and order b/c you'll need a good post cycle therapy to keep your gains.
    Personally I wouldn't recommend any PH unless your 25+ because your epiphyseal plates (growth plates) continue to progress up to the age of 25 on average and anything hormonal can stop this process dead in it's tracks, just my opinion though. All that aside, for a 1st time run have to agree with Epi/Havoc or H-Drol/clone. H-Drol is nice because it's a pretty strong anabolic yet it has very little androgenic effect.
  6. New Member

So what would I take along with H-drol or Havoc for support and post cycle therapy. I'm relatively new to the whole PH scene, but I've read a ton on the forums. It seems like everyone has something different to say, so its hard to make an intelligent decision. Maybe if you could provide a sample cycle with PCT, that would be awesome. I really appreciate your guys help so far. Thanks
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

must have a serm
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    must have a serm
    Absolutely - always better safe than sorry. Wooden - read through this log when you have some time. It's an outstanding model of any cycle really just tweak to your liking: Poopy's Epi Log
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:08 AM
  2. Need help with first PH cycle, 11-oxo
    By Lc3933 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 04:04 PM
  3. Help with first PH cycle
    By Blacklabel3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 12:15 AM