Dbol only pre workout without suppression

choco

Awards
Would it be possible to run Dbol pre workout 2 or 3 days (Mo/we/fr) a week without significant suppression?

At what dosages (i personally thought about 10-20g) ?
And for how long ?
Any studies maybe out there ?
Hasn`t Anthony Roberts once wrote about something like that ?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
If you havent read up on pulse cycling, this is essentially what you are suggesting. Many people dislike it, while many others love it. I personally love it. I get awsome results with very little sides. Some people like to push the limits with pulsing 4 time a week. However, I feel that high frequency like that will inevitably lead to lots of suppression. I would feel pretty confident though that you would be able to run upwards of 40mg's of dbol 2xweek very effectively with very like suppression. I would even suggest that pulsing in this manner would likely even increase test levels. I personally pulse 2xweek and take very few breaks from pulsing at all. However, when I do take breaks, the last of which being 2 months in length, I continue to gain. This leads me to believe that I either experience very very little suppression, or if I do that I rebound back very quickely after such cycles. As I have stated before, I believe that cycles like this could possibly increase test production because of increased sensitivety of the leidig(sp?) cells to LH. This hypothesis has however not been tested, as far as I know though so dont take it as scripture. Anyways, my point is, you could very likely pulse medium to high dose dbol 2xweek with very little suppression of the HPTA. You could further reduce the chance of suppression by dosing the majority of the dbol in the morning upon rising.Thats just my 2c.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Harold can you explain your 2x a week pulsing cycles, and how your gains are a is that on workout days? Or just randomly/

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Generally with 2xweek I go pretty high with my doses. Right now I am working out 2xday and 6days/week. So I dose on tuesdays and fridays in order to help with recovery from previus days. I dose 20mg superdrol and 60mgs propadrol pre am workout, 10mg superdrol at lunch and 20mg superdrol at about 4:00pm (pm workout at 5:00). I am 2 1/2 weeks into this pulse and I am already up 7 lbs and dropped about 1% bf. It is seriousely going so well! The only other supplement I am using is creatine right now. My diet consists of 1 dozen eggs, 1 gallon whole milk, 2 scoops whey, two extrememly large chicken breasts(100grams protien), 6 bananas, and a bunch of veggies. I think the success I experience with pulses is deffinately a culmination of my diet, training, and pulsing. Pulsing just seems to fit everything prefectly. As well, when I pulse, I switch compound every 4 weeks. It just seems to me that specific drugs loose there potency after a certain amount of time and switching alleviates that. My next phase in this pulse is going to be 40-50mgs epi with 30mg phera.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
IMO another great way to pulse, if you insist on pulsing more than 2xweek, would be to high dose pulse tuesday, low-med dose pulse immediately upon waking wed, high dose pulse saturday. If I were to start pulsing 3 times a week again, I would use this method. I have only used orals to pulse so far, but I am prolly going to try some suspensions in the future. I would love to try and tren/masterone suspension pulse or a 1-test/masterone suspension pulse. Basically I just want to try some combinations of 1-test/masterone/tren suspensions.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Would it be possible to run Dbol pre workout 2 or 3 days (Mo/we/fr) a week without significant suppression?

At what dosages (i personally thought about 10-20g) ?
And for how long ?
Any studies maybe out there ?
Hasn`t Anthony Roberts once wrote about something like that ?
"morning dbol" has been around for quite a few years...no consensus on it (not unlike every other proptocol espoused here)...i say try it and see if you like it...keep an eye on testes and libido.

oh, and dont take it pre-WO unless your WO is first thing in the AM...that is if reducing suppression is a priority.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
morning dbol was supposed to be arnolds bread and butter

choco

Awards
morning dbol was supposed to be arnolds bread and butter
sorry man vut this thread is about "if it is possible to use it two or three times without suppressing" not about every day use... !!!

@solarus
I know the pct protocol which says that thing with "morning dbol"

but i think to remember that the "morning dbol" thing was cancelled because it was suppressing too !

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Harold -Just curious but are you running any PCT in between your pulses? Im not trying to criticize your method as I support the pulse idea as well -- just curious on whether or not you found it necessary/helpful to run a low-dose conventional serm or resveratrol, etc..

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
From what i hear he didn't use everyday and they didn't really use pct so i wonder what happened there???? Something i have always wondered????????

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Harold -Just curious but are you running any post cycle therapy in between your pulses? Im not trying to criticize your method as I support the pulse idea as well -- just curious on whether or not you found it necessary/helpful to run a low-dose conventional serm or resveratrol, etc..
It may be slightly helpful. I dont do it simply because I feel that the way I run my pulses, the suppression isnt great enough that I would need a serm or any anti-e for that matter. My body normalizes fairly quickely from pulses. I really think that my test levels elevate as a result of pulsing the way I do. I mean, I am just as aggressive every week after a pulse up until the start of my next pulses. I just feel like the normalization would be offset by supressing estrogen because then I would have to wait even longer after discontinueing use of my ant-e or serm before starting another cycle. anti-e and serms cause your hormones to become unstable just the same way that hormones do, that being said the generally help to elevate them, but your body still needs time to normalize after you discontinue use otherwise IMO you may end up more suppressed then you were before ever taking the serm. Establishing hormonal balance is very important to maintaning proper HPTA function.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Harold i work out m w f explain how you would do a 2x a weeks superdrol pulse

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
It may be slightly helpful. I dont do it simply because I feel that the way I run my pulses, the suppression isnt great enough that I would need a serm or any anti-e for that matter. My body normalizes fairly quickely from pulses. I really think that my test levels elevate as a result of pulsing the way I do. I mean, I am just as aggressive every week after a pulse up until the start of my next pulses. I just feel like the normalization would be offset by supressing estrogen because then I would have to wait even longer after discontinueing use of my ant-e or serm before starting another cycle. anti-e and serms cause your hormones to become unstable just the same way that hormones do, that being said the generally help to elevate them, but your body still needs time to normalize after you discontinue use otherwise IMO you may end up more suppressed then you were before ever taking the serm. Establishing hormonal balance is very important to maintaning proper HPTA function.
Ah I see.. I agree and I typically frown on serms due to the toxicity of nolva and the like..

Is dbol the only compound you feel this particular style of pulse and relatively minor level of shutdown is appropriate with?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
No, I think that this style could be implement with practically every steriod with a short half life. Obviously though, the more suppressive the substance, the earlier in the day and the lower the dose that should be used. So Anabolic substances are favored over more androgenic substances. That way you can use higher doses without fearing suppression as much. I like to mix it up a little bit though and take a high dose anabolic with a low dose androgenic in in the am. For example, I am incorporating an androgenic progestin into my current pulse. I just take it in the am, that way by the time the night rolls around, most of it is out of my body. I couple this with a high dose anabolic spread throughout the day, but I do not take anything past 4:00pm. It seems to work pretty good, and I am feeling great. I should add though, that if you are going to be using a more suppressive compound, in no way would I ever consider pulsing more than twice a week.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
your results will be directly proportional to your supression, and inversely proportional to your side effects.

In other words, yes, you will see some benefit with low supression, and little sides, but with more dbol, you will see more gains, more supression, and more sides.

I think the question or at least process everyone goes through is finding that sweet spot. Dbol isn't something like adrenaline that kicks in right away... i think you'd be better off running 10-20mg a week for a 4 week cycle with a proper post cycle routine than you would just taking random pills on workout days taking double doses of things one day and then nothing the next.

Im far from an expert though, so thats just my opinion.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I mostly use pulsing to simply help me recover better from my grueling w/o schedule 12xweek high intensity w/o's really take a toll on your body. Is there any reason in particular that you dont w/o more frequently? time? injuries? etc? IMO you could safely go upwards of 40mg superdrol dosed on mondays and fridays, 10mg am, 10mg lunch, and 20mg pre-w/o. However, with your w/o friequency, I doubt you need much of anything to aid in recovery. So there may not be much of a point to go over 20mg on mondays and fridays dosed, 10mg am, 10mg pre-w/o. I always like to ere on the side of caution and so I dont see a point for you to go much higher than 20mg. You would still get the glycogen storage and mineral storage advantages with these doses. Which IMO are much overlooked advantages of steroids. Steroids used in this manner (2x week) pulsed IMO should help improve overall well-being, through mechanisms unrelated with the AR receptor. I do not have a doctorate in micro-biology, or organic chemistry though, so I may be wrong. But it seems to me that steroids used in this manner should be very effective in promoting over-all health. Another thing to consider with your pulse would be cyclic dieting. You could take advantage of the glycogen storage more effectively this way. It wouldn't have to be a very significant change to your current diet, but I am sure that tweaks could be made to make pulsing much more effective.

choco

Awards
your results will be directly proportional to your supression, and inversely proportional to your side effects.

In other words, yes, you will see some benefit with low supression, and little sides, but with more dbol, you will see more gains, more supression, and more sides.

I think the question or at least process everyone goes through is finding that sweet spot. Dbol isn't something like adrenaline that kicks in right away... i think you'd be better off running 10-20mg a week for a 4 week cycle with a proper post cycle routine than you would just taking random pills on workout days taking double doses of things one day and then nothing the next.

Im far from an expert though, so thats just my opinion.
hmm i think there is no real answer you cant say yes or no.
by the way the dbol before workout is only because it gives a little boost, nothing comparable to adrenalin, but the main reason is that it has a short half life and it will be present between training and pwo. that will be the most important times in an bulking phase. this was my opinion. its more beneficial at this time as on an off day.

and i thought about that becaus that i can maybe use it up to 12 or 20 weeks without suppressing and to boost protein metabolism. maybe year round :twisted: (without suppressing)

but thats all my own thinking..

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You could take advantage of the glycogen storage more effectively this way. It wouldn't have to be a very significant change to your current diet, but I am sure that tweaks could be made to make pulsing much more effective.
Do you mean by carb cycling? I have been during this recently with not alot of fat loss actually. the reason i do a 3x a week workout is i just changed to DC style training and have really enjoyed so far. I was planning on doing a 3x a weedk pulse on my workout days. I have done 4x a week pulses and didn't get shutdown but minorly.So i figure 3x a week would be perfect, but am always open to the safest possible methods.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean by carb cycling? I have been during this recently with not alot of fat loss actually. the reason i do a 3x a week workout is i just changed to DC style training and have really enjoyed so far. I was planning on doing a 3x a weedk pulse on my workout days. I have done 4x a week pulses and didn't get shutdown but minorly.So i figure 3x a week would be perfect, but am always open to the safest possible methods.
Well I was thinking more along the lines of what john berrardi emulates. Yah, I was on a dc inspired workout for about 4 months, strength was wicked on it. I did it mostly because I just didnt have the time to get in there every day though. The only thing I dont like about 3xweek pulses is that i feel that it is best at that frequency to take everything in the morning. I just like to limit the chances of suppression though. So maybe I am little more paranoid than I need to be.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i hear you can run dbol at 10mg everyday for 8 weeks without suppresion but the doses have to be taken in the AM, any higher than 10mg and it can start to shut you down

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i hear you can run dbol at 10mg everyday for 8 weeks without suppresion but the doses have to be taken in the AM, any higher than 10mg and it can start to shut you down
its a bridging technique i cam across

tradersam

Awards
What kind of gains can you see on 10 mgs is it even worth it?

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
What kind of gains can you see on 10 mgs is it even worth it?

basically bridging that way would enable you to keep gains inbetween cycles theoretically but since this post is a bit old ive learned a lot better since then but wouldnt be a bad idea if someone planned to stay on for awhile, 10mgs of dbol actually converts into 5mg i think or maybe less once its digesting and there is a ton of studies on what 5mg can do but this idea was a lot more popular back in the day

tradersam

Awards
Its deffinetly very versatile with the proper dosage, diet, and training routine. Very interesting

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good question :D I never really applied the t1/2 to my personal use so I guess I never really thought about it? We should ask him..
well most orals are given a 6-10hr half life and most say 8hrs but i think its mostly just lore...not much is actually backed with studies unless youre talking old school illegal steroids like dbol anavar etc...

viking79

Awards
Would this kind of pulse cycling 2x week be possible with methyl 1-testosterone? Does anyone know the half-life of M1T?

cubby2112

Awards
Any more recent thoughts/experiences on the 2x/week pulsing frequency?

woodbear

Awards
How would one pulse anadrol/anapolon 50mg eod or just 2x a week. And dose for effect vs minimum suppression?

jsousa

Awards
I would also like to know if M1T can be pulsed once or twice a week, and for how long, and if with no suppression or PCT

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pulsing is a waste, and a bad idea, you get hpta supression from only 10mg of anavar, 10mg.

just run a regular cycle at lower dosages of w/e compound you want to run for better gains with less hpta supression/side effects.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would one pulse anadrol/anapolon 50mg eod or just 2x a week. And dose for effect vs minimum suppression?
if you want to dose anadrol for best effect vs minimum side effects, run it at 25mg each day or less.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also like to know if M1T can be pulsed once or twice a week, and for how long, and if with no suppression or PCT
wanting to do steroids without pct is a very stupid idea, can it be done? yea, but so can driving on the freeway at 60mph blind folded. eventually you are going to get fcuked up.

jsousa

Awards
wanting to do steroids without pct is a very stupid idea, can it be done? yea, but so can driving on the freeway at 60mph blind folded. eventually you are going to get fcuked up.
Of course.But I am asking, can M1T be pulsed once or twice a week, with no indications of suppression, ergo even a possible test rebound on off days due to the infrequency of dosing? Not asking your opinion of pulsing and I have read M1T isn't good for 3-4 day per week pulsing, but I am only asking your opinion of a 1-2 day pulse.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
One day ill do dbol at 10mg morning wake up and post bloods once im off test and have dbol it has very low androgen binding from what I hear there for less supressent but ill do.bloods someday and AM will know for sure.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
One day ill do dbol at 10mg morning wake up and post bloods once im off test and have dbol it has very low androgen binding from what I hear there for less supressent but ill do.bloods someday and AM will know for sure.
DO IT!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Why bump?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
If I do it will be in like 6montha