What is Tren?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'm planning on a stokc up very soon, with the essentials, SD clones, HD clones, and PP clones, but I'm wanting to get some variety if I'm going to have a stash after a ban. I've been seeing a lot of tren products. Does anyone have any experience with these, how were they? Anyone know of them? I haven't heard much about them, and a search comes up with very few logs involving them, just combo products. Any info would be awesome guys. Pardon if it's an annoying question.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
tren is an old wooden ship from the civil war era lol go to the ph profiles sticky and lok at mega tren and it should filll u in

shreddedkid11

Awards
tren is a prohormone that is very good for strength gains

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Tren is short for Trenbolone, also known as Finaplix, or just Fina. It is a veterinary steroid and usually comes in pellet form, so needs to either be made into a transdermal or an injectable. You can find kits for doing so online. It doesn't pack on a lot of mass but the mass it does give you is very lean. It will give you really good strength gains however.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
No, I mean the ph's like trenadrol, or others with similar names containing tren. I know what trenbolone, the steroid is, I mean the PH. Is it worthwhile, does anyone have any good experiences, etc...

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
No, I mean the ph's like trenadrol, or others with similar names containing tren. I know what trenbolone, the steroid is, I mean the PH. Is it worthwhile, does anyone have any good experiences, etc...
There is currently no PH on the market
that converts to Tren, unless they slipped one by unnoticed

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
There is currently no PH on the market
that converts to Tren, unless they slipped one by unnoticed
Agree. There is no PH out that I know of that converts to tren. The ones with names that sound like tren are just a play on the name. Like the test booster Novadex sounds a lot like the SERM Nolvadex.