Cutting short an Oral PCT to Inject

Bronco

Bronco

Awards
Last night I found a new source to get some Test and Deca, and I'm thinking abuot running an 8-12 week cycle. The problem is, I just finished an M1T 4-week cycle last Tuesday.

With the summer coming up, 8-12 weeks could put the end of this cycle between May-June, if I were to wait 6 weeks and start mid-March. That'd be the beginning of beach/summer season, without doing any cutting.

I was wondering if anyone could comment on, would there be any relative issues with toxicity/hormone/lipid balances etc, that would discourage me from starting an injection Test+Deca cycle by the end of this week.

My PCT consists of Nolva and was going to be 40/40/20/20 I guess the standard. It'll be a week tomorrow @ 40, and I bridged the last week of M1T w/ 10mg a day.

Thanks in advance for the thoughts.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i don't see a problem with it. it would be like you did a four week kickstart with m1t i guess. but the test still won't be kickin for another 2-4 weeks i imagine (if its long estered) so i am not sure if there would be any problem with your hormone levels up until that point being too low. if its prop, then you'd be fine. i'd say go for it but i'd like to hear what a couple other guys would have to say about it.

Bronco

Bronco

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I wasnt sure if the Nolva would be an issue with adding new Test to the mix. Any more guys have thoughts on this...thx again.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
just run the test solo if thats the case. deca wont be worth it for 8 weeks. least i wud do of deca ever is 10 weeks unless u can get NPP. frontload the test so it kicks in quicker btw.

Bronco

Bronco

Awards
Sorry if I implied I'd only do Deca for 8 weeks. I think it'd be more on hte 12 week side.

Thanks forthe help.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
if ur cycles guna be 12 weeks run the deca for 11 so the ester runs out same time as the test. test e is around 14 days deca is around 21

Bronco

Bronco

Awards
Thanks. How much time would you suggest for the frontload?

I was thinking 3-4 weeks.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
no no just 3 weeks AT MOST . i always frontload for 2 weeks and i start feeling it hit hard by week 3.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was in the same situation. PP cycled in january and decided to go on with Test Deca 12 weeker. First shot on Feb. 1st and im continuing with a nonmethyl oral for my jumpstart (SUS500). It came down to me wanting to finish cycle before peak summertime arrives. I was already shutdown from PP so i just continued with it. Added some HCG and now im shooting Test/Deca with HCG, proviron, and adex for now..also some glucophage and Sus500. I say if your cycle is ready to go right now then hit it up right away with the shot and get you a short ester injectable or a nonmethylated oral to keep you gaining until the Test Deca hits.

Bronco

Bronco

Awards
That's great.. are you keeping a log, PistonPump? Would love to compare results through the cycle

Thanks both for the thoughts

EDIT: What is your PCT going to be?

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think so...i could keep an updated log but nothing too detailed. I care not to log for 3-4 months. As of now I have Torem, I3C, LeanXT,a lil Restore, IGF1, PEGMGF, Leviathan.....looking into adding Sustain Alpha, l-histadine or aPCT, and mega dose vitamin C

Bronco

Bronco

Awards
that is a lot of stuff bro for pct, u think you'll be taking ALL of that, or you're just keeping it handy and deciding later? also, what about nolva/clomid after the cycle

and yeah, the 3 month log would get aggrivating, i understand that

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
that is a lot of stuff bro for post cycle therapy, u think you'll be taking ALL of that, or you're just keeping it handy and deciding later? also, what about nolva/clomid after the cycle

and yeah, the 3 month log would get aggrivating, i understand that
It seems a lot yes but break each compound down individually and notice how each one does something different and it really isnt a lot

Oh and good luck on your cycle im interested with the end result! Good Luck!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems a lot yes but break each compound down individually and notice how each one does something different and it really isnt a lot

Oh and good luck on your cycle im interested with the end result! Good Luck!
yeah it looks like alot but not really

SERM=Toremifene
Cortisol Control=megadose vit C, low dose LeanXTreme
Peptide=IGF1-LR3, PEG-MGF
Estrogen Control=1 cap Restore, I3C or Sustain Alpha
Libido=l-histidine, USP tribulis extract
Muscle= Creatine mono or Clout, Leviathan

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yeah it looks like alot but not really

SERM=Toremifene
Cortisol Control=megadose vit C, low dose LeanXTreme
Peptide=IGF1-LR3, PEG-MGF
Estrogen Control=1 cap Restore, I3C or Sustain Alpha
Libido=l-histidine, USP tribulis extract
Muscle= Creatine mono or Clout, Leviathan
thx for the breakdown!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no problem...i liked it too lol. On a different note, im real curious to see how l-histadine will help libido. Ive read on it and its ability to increase erections so if it becomes a problem thru the cycle ill def. pick some up and experiment.