question on Havoc pulse cycle: different info from other forum..

evolution

evolution

Awards
Hello All,

I was reading on the anabolics forum for some additional info on pulsing Havoc. And I have a question for you all.

I originally read most info on dutchbodybuilding.com and bodybuilding.com, before I discovered anabolicminds.com forum. And strangely enough, there is somethimes a difference on info of both forums. :) certainly about the 'additional supps', I read other info..
And now I'm doubting about my cycle.
What do you think of this cycle?:

This is how I originally planned it:
Schedule:
week 1 : 10/20/30
week 2 : 30/30/30 (20before training, 10after)
week 3-5 : 40/40/40
week 6: 50/50/50? (depends how I'm feeling)

extra (always):
-Absolute Quality Bulk SuperCissus – 2g/day
-taurine 2g/day and increase if necessary till 6g/day
-Potassium: more then 1 g/day
-multi-vit

extra off-day:
-Designer Supplements Lean Extreme (cortisol blocker) => better recovery, take AM
-DHEA (25/50g/day) => additional gain, take AM
-Gaspari Novedex XT (test booster) less ‘back bounce’, less post cycle therapy necessary

PCT:
Ergopharm 6-OXO: (Take 3 to 6 capsules at night with last meal.)
Day 1-3 6 caps
Day 4-6 5 caps
Day 7-9 4 caps
Day 10/12 3 caps
Day 13-15 2 caps

This was my original plan (you see that I already read a lot about this :) )
And now I'm reading a lot on 'cycle support' and 'post cycle support' on this forum. And I'm doubting about my 'off-days' and my 'PCT'.

I think the test-booster and cortisol blocker on the off-days should keep my libido ok. (instead of using 'post cycle support')
On dutchbodybuilding.com most people also use a bottle of 6-oxo as PCT, (most even thought this was not necessary as they had no shutdown..)

Maybe I can combine 6-oxo with 'post cycle support' as PCT? (to make my PCT 'stronger'? or is this overkill?) If so, which quantity should I take it?

Your opinions please on my havoc pulse cycle.
I'm really doubting now :( should I stick with my original plan or not??

thanks in advance
evolution

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Hello All,

I was reading on the anabolics forum for some additional info on pulsing Havoc. And I have a question for you all.

I originally read most info on dutchbodybuilding.com and bodybuilding.com, before I discovered anabolicminds.com forum. And strangely enough, there is somethimes a difference on info of both forums. :) certainly about the 'additional supps', I read other info..
And now I'm doubting about my cycle.
What do you think of this cycle?:

This is how I originally planned it:
Schedule:
week 1 : 10/20/30
week 2 : 30/30/30 (20before training, 10after)
week 3-5 : 40/40/40
week 6: 50/50/50? (depends how I'm feeling)

extra (always):
-Absolute Quality Bulk SuperCissus – 2g/day
-taurine 2g/day and increase if necessary till 6g/day
-Potassium: more then 1 g/day
-multi-vit

extra off-day:
-Designer Supplements Lean Extreme (cortisol blocker) => better recovery, take AM
-DHEA (25/50g/day) => additional gain, take AM
-Gaspari Novedex XT (test booster) less ‘back bounce’, less post cycle therapy necessary

post cycle therapy:
Ergopharm 6-OXO: (Take 3 to 6 capsules at night with last meal.)
Day 1-3 6 caps
Day 4-6 5 caps
Day 7-9 4 caps
Day 10/12 3 caps
Day 13-15 2 caps

This was my original plan (you see that I already read a lot about this :) )
And now I'm reading a lot on 'cycle support' and 'post cycle support' on this forum. And I'm doubting about my 'off-days' and my 'PCT'.

I think the test-booster and cortisol blocker on the off-days should keep my libido ok. (instead of using 'post cycle support')
On dutchbodybuilding.com most people also use a bottle of 6-oxo as PCT, (most even thought this was not necessary as they had no shutdown..)

Maybe I can combine 6-oxo with 'post cycle support' as PCT? (to make my PCT 'stronger'? or is this overkill?) If so, which quantity should I take it?

Your opinions please on my havoc pulse cycle.
I'm really doubting now :( should I stick with my original plan or not??

thanks in advance
evolution
Off days look ok, but I would use a serm for pct, unless you take a two week break in the middle of the cycle. IMO, pulsing is worthless, after 4 weeks I was shut down like a regular cycle.

evolution

evolution

Awards
Off days look ok, but I would use a serm for post cycle therapy, unless you take a two week break in the middle of the cycle. IMO, pulsing is worthless, after 4 weeks I was shut down like a regular cycle.
thanks for the comment already.

where you really shut down completely by pulsing Havoc? it's really strange that it can differ so much with people. I spoke to peope who said 'I had no shutdown at all, I took 6-oxo because I ordered it, and had it standing in the closet' :)

Which quantity did you take of Havoc?
Which PCT did you take then? Nolva?

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
It's good to have some sort of SERM on hand just in-case.
A lot of people talk about products such as PCS because it has Resveratrol. from what I hear this product was ment for pulsing cylces or steroids that are more mild. Take a look into the products with resveratrol if you are not into the whole buying prescription serms type deal.
Remember better save then sorry.

evolution

evolution

Awards
It's good to have some sort of SERM on hand just in-case.
A lot of people talk about products such as PCS because it has Resveratrol. from what I hear this product was ment for pulsing cylces or steroids that are more mild. Take a look into the products with resveratrol if you are not into the whole buying prescription serms type deal.
Remember better save then sorry.
I already ordered Post Cycle Support. I'm doubting to use this instead of 6-OXO as PCT

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've got PM evo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rmurphy1 Anabolics 5
Anabolics 3
Weight Loss 1