Dosing times for PH and Support Supps?

H

hockeyroom28

Awards
Dosing times for Havoc and Cycle Support/Milk This/Multi?

I know that PH dosages should be spread out ~ 6 hours apart, but what about the support supps? I'm dosing Havoc right now, but also taking Cycle Support, Fish Oils, Vitamin B, a Multi, and Glucosamine for Joints. Is it OK to take 10 mg of Havoc with my Multi, Fish Oils, Vit B, and Glucos or will my body lose out on some of the effects of Havoc?

Thanks!

S

smackshosh

Awards
i think youre supposed to take them 4 hours apart, anyone care to comment

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
with the havoc its mainly dependent on what time u workout, cycle support should be morning and night, the other can be takin whenever....might want to take the fish oil with ur havoc

H

hockeyroom28

Awards
Is it better to take Havoc pre workout rather than 6 hours apart? For example, I wake at 10, workout at 12, can I take one at 10 and one at 12?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
20 mg - 1 cap 30 min pre workout, 1 cap afternoon
30 mg - 2 caps 30 min pre workout, 1 cap afternoon
40 mg - 2 caps 30 min pre workout, 2 caps after noon

orrrrrr 40 mg - 1 morning, 2 pre workout, 1 afternoon

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree about the Cycle Support being taken AM and PM.

Havoc is methylated, so it doesn't need to be taken with anything for absorption. EFAs are a part of the essentials, so it won't hurt anything to take the fish oil.

Unless the half life of Havoc is longer than that of many other orals I would try to spread out the doses as evenly as possible. This helps keep levels more consistant throughout the cycle.

If you're pusling, dosing strategies are completely different...

Last edited:
H

hockeyroom28

Awards
Yea, I'm doing everyday. I was trying to do 10mg every 6 hours. I'm still at 20 mg/day as this is only Day 4. I want to be sure to take the last dose before 6-7 pm so I am going to either have to
a) take them less than 6 hrs apart with 1 dose before the gym
b) take them 6 hours apart regardless of when I go to the gym

Which one do you recommend? Thanks for all the replies.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What time of day do you work out?

H

hockeyroom28

Awards
Different times everday
M- around 11:30
T- around 10:45
W - 3
T - 4
F - 3

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been taking the stuff throughout the day. @ 50mg, splitting it up every few hours. Someone had said somewhere that taking more than one at a time was too harsh, but I also saw another post that said to dose it all preWO. What does everyone seem to be doing? I just wanted to play it safe mainly.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have been taking the stuff throughout the day. @ 50mg, splitting it up every few hours. Someone had said somewhere that taking more than one at a time was too harsh, but I also saw another post that said to dose it all preWO. What does everyone seem to be doing? I just wanted to play it safe mainly.
When i was running at 50mg I would dose evenly throughout the day. I didnt notice much of a difference dosing it before a workout our not.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would still just stick to taking it evenly throughout the day. Do you think anabolism only takes place in the gym? No, it doesn't, so why throw all of your doses down right before going into the gym. Some might prefer this method, but I wouldn't suggest it on a straight cycle. Pulsing is a completely different monster though.

H

hockeyroom28

Awards
OK thank stxnas, what about possible interactions between Milk Thistle in CS and Havoc taken too close together? Will the Milk Thistle cut down on the Havoc or should I not worry about that. I'm currently taking 2 scoops CS/day and 1000mg Milk Thistle pill.

Also, are there any carbs in CS? I'm on the Anabolic Diet at <30g carbs/day.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need the milk thistle pill anymore. There's 1000mg of Silymarin (milk thistle extract) per two scoops of AI Cycle Support.

I would try to keep the doseages of Havoc and Cycle Support as far apart as possible, but at the same time I wouldn't sweat it if it became a hassle.

As far as carbs in CS...well, I recall this being asked before and Crowler replied that it is a non-issue as the fillers are minimal and it's sweetened with sucralose. You should be good my friend.

STX

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Different times everday
M- around 11:30
T- around 10:45
W - 3
T - 4
F - 3
Keep your dosing pattern of havoc consistent to maintain stable blood levels of the compound. Every 6 hours i'd have a dose of havoc set up until you get to 40mg/day. Then i would dose 20mg pre-workout and evenly spread the other two doses out evenly over the day.

I agree to also try to dose the cycle support as far away from havoc as possible, but if you can't it shouldn't really present an issue. I would recommend adding in our Gut Health for the cycle. It provides overall decreased g.i. distress/bloating, enhanced nutrient absorbtion, and immune boosting benefits. Check out the Gut Health sticky in our section. Good luck with the cycle! :)